- » Chocolate Kiss Cookies
Chocolate Kiss Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate kiss cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate kiss cookies recipes.
Chocolate Kiss Cookies
1) Heat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon and keep aside.
3) In another bowl, beat butter and sugars until light.
4) Stir in the eggs, vanilla, and almond extract.
5) Blend the... - 47.1928
Peanut Butter-chocolate Kiss Cookies
Cream shortening and peanut butter, gradually add 1/2 cup sugar and brown sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
Add egg, milk, and vanilla, beat well.
Combine flour, soda, and salt, add to creamed mixture.
Roll dough into 1-inch balls, then roll in 1/4 cup... - 41.8594
Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies & Chocolate Snowball Cookies
Want an assortment of cookies this holiday season without the extra hours in the kitchen? No problem! Professional chef Cricket Azima for the Betty Crocker kitchens suggests hosting a cookie exchange with your family and friends so you only have to bake one... - 117.298
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
In a large mixer bowl, cream butter or margarine and peanut butter.
Gradually beat in 1/3 cup granulated sugar and the brown sugar until light and fluffy.
Add egg, milk and vanilla; mix well.
Combine flour, baking soda and... - 49.0772
Chocolate-kiss Peanut-butter Cookies
Preheat oven to 375F.
Sift flour with baking soda and salt.
In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat butter and peanut butter until well blended.
Add 1 cup granulated sugar and the brown sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
Add eggs... - 39.3428
Chocolate Almond Kiss Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and almond extract until well blended.
2. Beat in flour mixed with baking powder and salt until dough is smooth,... - 32.8116
Secret Kiss Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, cream together the sugar and butter.
3) Add the flour, vanilla and nuts and use your hands to mix and combine.
4) With 1 tablespoon of the prepared dough, wrap... - 41.9186
Choco Surprise Cookies
Combine first three ingredients and set aside.
Combine and cream until fluffy, the peanut butter, margarine, brown sugar and eggs.
Add dry ingredients.
Cover dough; chill 1 hour or overnight.
Shape 1 teaspoon dough around star, place on lightly-greased cookie... - 44.3244