- » Chocolate Jumble Cookies
Chocolate Jumble Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate jumble cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate jumble cookies recipes.
Chocolate Jubilee Jumbles
1. Sift flour with baking soda and salt.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed (or with spoon), mix shortening with sugars and eggs until light and fluffy; then stir in milk and vanilla.
3. With spoon, mix in flour mixture, then walnuts; refrigerate... - 42.4325
Chocolate Peanut Jumbles
1) Heat oven to 350°.
2) In a mixer bowl, add sugar and butter.
3) Beat at medium speed till creamy.
4) Add in egg and vanilla and continue beating till well mixed.
5) Lower speed and add in melted chocolate.
6) Beat till well mixed.
7)... - 47.5263
You May Also Like!
Chocolate Chip Raspberry Jumbles
Chocolate Chip Raspberry Jumbles has a fine taste. Chocolate Chip Raspberry Jumbles gets its taste from chocolate chip cookies mix blend with raspberry preserves. Chocolate Chip Raspberry Jumbles is loved by many people. - 26.4228
Cream butter and sugar.
Add egg and milk; beat till light.
Stir flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together.
By hand, blend into creamed mixture; chill.
Using a rounded teaspoon dough for each cookie, roll on a floured surface to form a 6-inch... - 46.3287
Jubilee Jumbles perfect mixture of vanilla, walnuts and brown sugar. These cookies can made with different ingredient combinations like raisins, coconut, and chocolate chips. The best part of jubilee jumbles is the frosting. - 48.4182
Molasses Jumbles are a delicious chuck of taste and sweetness. This is kind of an old fashioned recipe of making cookies using molasses and chocolate, ginger, cinnamon and sour milk. - 47.8461
Combine flour, coffee, baking powder and cinnamon.
Cream shortening with the 1/2 cup sugar; add the egg and water; blend until light and fluffy.
Mix in slightly cooled chocolate.
Beat in flour mixture.
Wrap dough in waxed paper; refrigerate until firm enough... - 39.7797
Make a day or so ahead:
1. Sift flour with instant coffee powder, baking powder, and cinnamon.
2. In bowl, with mixer at medium speed (or with spoon), thoroughly mix shortening with sugar, then with egg and water, until very light and fluffy. Mix in... - 35.9132