- » Chocolate Gingerbread
Chocolate Gingerbread Recipes
Chocolate gingerbread is a sweet baked item made from flour, eggs, honey or molasses, cocoa, butter and flavored with ginger. Gingerbread dough can be made into a cake or cookies as desired; however, chocolate ... More »
Healthy Vegan Low Fat Chocolate Gingerbread Pudding
Finally, we have something which we can eat and not feel guilty about it. This Low Fat Chocolate Gingerbread pudding is that kind of a treat! It is easy for anyone to get lost while savoring its deliciousness. Enjoy! - 116.895
Triple Chocolate Gingerbread
Yummy Triple Chocolate Gingerbread is something that you shouldnâ€™t miss. I have a sweet tooth and this deleicous Triple Chocolate Gingerbread pleases me plenty!!! Try this wonderful Triple Chocolate Gingerbread recipe and pamper your taste buds. - 46.3474
Chocolate Gingerbread With Sugar Glazed Apples
TO MAKE THE GINGERBREAD Position a rack in the lower third of the oven and preheat to 350°F.
Coat a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with the cooking spray.
Shake 2 tablespoons of flour over the bottom and sides of the pan, tilting to coat all sides.
Turn the pan... - 44.562
You May Also Like!
Betty's White Chocolate Icing For Decorating Gingerbread Men
1. In a medium-sized bowl, drop white chocolate chips and butter. Pop it in microwave on high for about a minute. Remove the bowl from oven and stir every 15 seconds, until chocolate chips melts.
2. Throw confectioner's sugar and hot water. With an... - 0
To make gingerbread, put margarine, honey, sugar, ginger, allspice, cinnamon and cocoa powder into a small saucepan.
Stir over low heat until sugar has completely dissolved.
Sift flour and baking soda into a large bowl.
Add salt, eggs and cooled honey... - 44.3381
Place flour, cinnamon, ginger, salt, baking soda and allspice in medium bowl; stir to combine.
Beat butter, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed about 5 minutes or until light and fluffy.
Beat in molasses and eggs... - 46.3508
1. In the top of a double boiler over hot water stir combining chocolate, half and half, sugar and cinnamon until chocolate melts.
2. To a large heat-resistant container transfer chocolate mixture.
3. Pour brewed coffee over chocolate mixture... - 41.3224
Bake gingerbread mix as directed on package.
Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan and cool completely.
Cover baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Place gingerbread on baking sheet; place ice cream on top.
Trim gingerbread around ice cream, leaving a 1-inch... - 36.034
In small bowl, combine honey, ginger, cinnamon, and cloves.
In large bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
In large mixing bowl, cream brown sugar and butter till light and fluffy.
Gradually beat honey mixture into brown sugar... - 43.3706
Gingerbread Layer Dessert
In a small bowl combine the honey, ginger, cinnamon, and cloves.
In a large bowl stir together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
In large mixing bowl cream the brown sugar and butter till the mixture is light and fluffy.
Gradually beat honey... - 43.5022
Gingerbread Teddy Bears
• In a saucepan combine butter, brown sugar, and corn syrup. Cook and stir over medium heat till butter is melted and sugar is dissolved. Pour into a large mixing bowl and cool 5 minutes. Meanwhile, combine flour, cinnamon, ginger, soda, and cloves.
• Add... - 35.5066
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the sugar and butter. Beat well till the mixture is smooth.
3) Beat in the eggs, a little at a time.
4) Sift the dry ingredients together and fold the mixture into the... - 46.2333
Chocolate Ginger Spice Squares
Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Beat 1 minute on medium speed.
Pour into 13x9x2-inch nonstick cake pan and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
Allow to cool slightly or chill.
Cut into squares. - 28.7161
Chocolate Gingerbread Recipes By Category
Chocolate Gingerbread Dish: