- » Chocolate Ginger Cake
Chocolate Ginger Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate ginger cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate ginger cake recipes.
Father Loyen S Chocolate Cake
Sift the first 8 ingredients together into an 8 x 8 x 2 inch baking pan.
Make 3 holes in the flour mixture; pour oil in one, vinegar in the second and vanilla in the third.
Pour water over all.
Stir with a fork until all ingredients are blended (do not remove... - 40.6157
Chocolate Ginger Bars
In saucepan, melt together butter, chocolate and corn syrup over low heat.
In food processor, chop cookies to make 2 cups (500 mL) coarse crumbs; stir into chocolate mixture along with ginger.
Spread in greased 8 inch (2 L) square cake pan; refrigerate for 2... - 32.2608
Chocolate Ginger Spice Squares
Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Beat 1 minute on medium speed.
Pour into 13x9x2-inch nonstick cake pan and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
Allow to cool slightly or chill.
Cut into squares. - 28.7161
Chocolate Roll With Orange Ginger Meringue
1. Prepare the Chocolate Roll: Spray a 15 x 10 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan with nonstick vegetable cooking spray. Line bottom of pan with wax paper; spray.
2. Preheat the oven to moderate (375°).
3. Sift together the cake flour, unsweetened cocoa powder and... - 41.5018
Chocolate Zucchini Cake- The Best Cake Ever!
It's Zucchini season and you do know what to do with it? Well, let's make the best chocolate cake ever! This cake is so moist and so flavorful that no one would believe you put zucchini in it! - 0
Chocolate And Orange Jelly Cake
1) In a bowl, combine the orange juice and add agar agar on top.
2) Then, stir in the sugar.
3) On high power, heat for 2 minutes or until the mix starts boiling.
4) To this, add the ginger.
5) Into a 1 pint jelly mould, pour the liquid and let it... - 43.7202
Cranberry Chocolate Cake
1. Melt chocolate over hot, but not boiling, water or over very low heat, stirring constantly; cool.
2. Sift together flour, soda, salt and spices. Set aside.
3. Combine Bran Buds and buttermilk; let stand until most of moisture is absorbed. Set aside.
4.... - 35.8348
Chocolate Fudge Cake
1. Grease a 7-inch square cake tin with butter or oil and line with greaseproof paper.
2. In a saucepan, melt the fat, syrup and chocolate together over a low heat.
3. Add the biscuit crumbs and raisins and mix well until mixture... - 41.9957
Chocolate Gingerbread With Sugar Glazed Apples
TO MAKE THE GINGERBREAD Position a rack in the lower third of the oven and preheat to 350°F.
Coat a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with the cooking spray.
Shake 2 tablespoons of flour over the bottom and sides of the pan, tilting to coat all sides.
Turn the pan... - 44.562
Takoyaki Cake Pops
Takoyaki is a popular Japanese dumpling made of batter, diced octopus, tenkasu (tempura scraps), beni shoga (red pickled ginger), and aonegi (green onion), topped with okonomiyaki sauce, mayonnaise, aonori (green laver), and katsuobushi (bonito flakes). This... - 101.502
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a heavy pan, melt the chocolate with 1/2 the margarine over a very low heat, stir continuously; allow to cool.
3) In a bowl, sift the flour, baking soda and spices together.
4) In a bowl, cut rest of... - 47.9787
1. In the top of a double boiler over hot water stir combining chocolate, half and half, sugar and cinnamon until chocolate melts.
2. To a large heat-resistant container transfer chocolate mixture.
3. Pour brewed coffee over chocolate mixture... - 41.3224
Gingerbread Layer Dessert
In a small bowl combine the honey, ginger, cinnamon, and cloves.
In a large bowl stir together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
In large mixing bowl cream the brown sugar and butter till the mixture is light and fluffy.
Gradually beat honey... - 43.5022
Harvest Loaf Cake
Grease bottom of 9x5x3-inch pan.
Combine flour with soda, salt and spices.
Cream butter in large mixing bowl.
Gradually add sugar; cream at high speed of mixer until light and fluffy.
Blend in eggs; beat well.
At low speed add dry ingredients alternately with... - 43.3852
The fruit cake is a rich dessert cake baked with rum and fruit bits and flavors. Prepared with a batter of flour, cocoa, eggs, milk, chocolate and fruits soaked in rum, the fruit cake is rich, sinful, and very adult in nature! - 43.1439
Spicy Chocolate Crackles
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring until smooth.
Stir in mini-morsels.
Shape dough into 1" balls; roll in sugar to coat.
Place balls 2" apart on lightly greased baking sheets.
Bake at 375° for 9 minutes.
Cool 2 to 3 minutes on baking... - 33.3328
Chocolate And Black Coffee Baked Cupcakes
Want to know of a yummy dessert recipe that is actually an interesting twist to a loved classic? Then watch this video and learn to make amazing chocolate cupcakes, unlike the ones you have ever tasted! - 99.0132
Rich Fruit Cake
1. Place fruit in a bowl, snipping cherries, pineapple and dates into small pieces (a). Toss fruit with brandy. Cover and soak for several days.
2. Grease a 20 cm/8 in round tin. Line the sides with a strip and the base with a circle of brown paper (b).... - 41.4516
Triple Chocolate Gingerbread
Yummy Triple Chocolate Gingerbread is something that you shouldnâ€™t miss. I have a sweet tooth and this deleicous Triple Chocolate Gingerbread pleases me plenty!!! Try this wonderful Triple Chocolate Gingerbread recipe and pamper your taste buds. - 46.3474
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Into a bowl, sift together the flour and baking powder. Add the butter in pieces and rub it into the flour till the mixture looks like fine breadcrumbs.
3) Sift in the cocoa and then make... - 48.6189
Chocolate Cream Pie
1) Grease a loose-bottomed cake pan of 8 inches.
2) Mix together the melted butter and finely crushed cookies till they have blended evenly.
3) Into the greased pan, spoon the crumbs and with the back of a spoon, press evenly over the bottom and... - 49.615
Pumpkin Bundt Cake
In a bowl, combine flour, bran, baking powder, baking soda, allspice, cloves, ginger, sugar, and cinnamon.
In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs and oil together.
Beat in pumpkin.
Add flour mixture and mix well; then add chocolate chips or nuts.
Pour batter into... - 37.2448
1) Grease and line 13 x 9 inch baking pan with wax paper
2) Into a bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt
3) Using an electric mixer beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla till pale and thick
4) Sift the flour into the egg... - 46.8491
Rosh Hashanah Honey Cake
This heavenly, rich and velvety chocolate honey cake is a perfect ending to a Rosh Hashanah dinner as the honey used in it symbolizes hope for a sweet year ahead. This Bundt honey cake is glazed with chocolate and sprinkled with sea salt making it perfect for... - 52.92
Rich Loaf Cake
Sift flour, measure, and resift 3 times with baking powder, salt and ginger.
Cream butter thoroughly, gradually blend in 1/2 cup of the sugar.
Add well-beaten egg yolks, and beat vigorously until smooth and fluffy (using egg beater if desired).
Stir in... - 39.6498
Classic Harvest Moon Cake
Call it the wine moon cake or the singing moon cake, the names are all synonymous to the Classic Harvest Moon Cake. watch the chef share a step wise method to prepare this delicacy at home. The cake is loaded with chocolate and nuts and to top it is a flavor... - 130.688
Tia Maria Gateau
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas 5. Grease and line a 20 cm / 8 in deep round cake tin. Sift the flour and coffee powder together on to a sheet of greaseproof paper.
2. Whisk the eggs and sugar in a bowl with a hand-held electric whisk until thick and... - 41.4286
Mix the eggs and sugar together in a heatproof bowl.
Put the bowl over a pan of boiling water over low heat and beat until very thick.
Remove the bowl from the pan and gradually beat in the flour.
Divide between two well-greased 18 cm./ 7 in.sandwich tins and... - 42.8321
Pear Fudge Shortcake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour square pan, 8 X 8 X 2 inches, or round layer pan, 9 X 1 1/2 inches.
Blend all ingredients except Pear Topping in large mixer bowl on low speed 1/2 minute, scraping bowl frequently.
Beat 4 minutes on medium speed.
Pour into... - 36.2651
its a light pudding which can be further flavoured with chocolate or any other flavouring of ur choice.can be filled with different filling like banana caramel,caramalised ginger,lemon grass...i mean anything - 41.1539
There's really a lot you can do with it. Yummy goodies all with the Graham cracker. Try this graham torte recipe and you would be amazed at what all this delicious ingredient can be converted into - 47.8843
Red Velvet Cupcakes
Learn how to prepare Red Velvet Cupcakes, a delicious dessert recipe. Who doesn’t love these cupcakes? Basically they are chocolate cupcakes with red food color frosted with a gorgeous cream cheese frosting. - 118.693
Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bar
If you totally drool over Cranberry Bliss Bars, then this easy-to-make restaurant-style bar by Todd will surely appease you. Very easy to make, this simple yet scrumptious bliss bar is a simple way to appease your sweet tooth. Make a tray full of it and get... - 109.321
In small bowl, combine honey, ginger, cinnamon, and cloves.
In large bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
In large mixing bowl, cream brown sugar and butter till light and fluffy.
Gradually beat honey mixture into brown sugar... - 43.3706
Brandied Buche De Noel
This Brandied Buche De Noel is terrific ! Try this cocoa and brandied butter cream dessert bake and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Brandied Buche De Noel are welcome ! - 45.4089
Autumn Spice Squares
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine applesauce, sugar, oil, egg, and vanilla; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Stir in pineapple and chocolate morsels.
Spoon... - 38.3914
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sieve flour with salt, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and baking soda.
3. In a large bowl, mix molasses with eggs, oil, and hot water and blend well.
4. Gradually beat in flour mixture until the eggs mixture... - 49.2833
Today I am going to show you how to make a staple Moroccan cake called Meskoutal. There are so many recipes of Meskouta because every Moroccan family has its own way of making it. We are going to make the yogurt version, some people prefer to replace the... - 127.61
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Squares
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Lightly grease a 9-inch x 13-inch baking dish with oil.
3. Prepare the filling in a mixing bowl, by beating cream cheese, sugar and egg with a wire whisk. Set aside.
4. In another mixing bowl, mix... - 50.6805
Classic Flavored Sweetened Whipped Cream
Use flavored whipped cream to fill your cream puffs made with Basic Chou Pastry.
Use on puddings, applesauce, fruit, cakes, and pies.
Facts and Exchanges are based on the whole 2-cup recipe.
For 1 serving, divide the numbers by the servings used in the... - 33.664
Chocolate Ginger Cake Recipes By Category
Chocolate Ginger Cake Dish: