- » Chocolate Garnish
Chocolate Garnish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate garnish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate garnish recipes.
Chocolate Mousse Garnished With Chocolate Shavings
Chocoholics Beware. This delicious, extremely decadent and luxurious Chocolate Mousse has a rich chocolate flavor and is light and airy with a velvety smooth texture. Watch this Demo Video. This is indeed a great dessert for entertaining because it looks... - 105.072
Easy Chocolate Garnish
Yummy Chocolate Garnish! These are my children's favorite as they look and taste equally tempting. - 32.8598
Meringue Buttercream Sandwich With Pistachio And Chocolate Garnish
If you want to impress your in-laws with some homemade goodies you have made, you better treat them these meringues. Learn from this video how to make the gorgeous meringue sandwiches with only a handful of ingredients, which will be loved by the young and... - 93.4212
Sliced Kiwis And Chocolate Sauce
1. In a double boiler or in the microwave melt the chocolate, butter and cream for 1 minute at Power 5.
2. Pour onto a plate stirring in the sugar, if using.
3. Place the kiwi slices on top and decorate with some yoghurt or more whipping cream. - 32.232
Ricotta Chocolate Mousse
In a blender container or food processor combine egg, cold water and gelatin.
Process for 10 seconds.
Process for 10 seconds longer.
Let stand for 1 minute or until gelatin is softened.
Add boiling water.
Process for 10 seconds or until gelatin... - 41.8467
Chocolate Ice Cream Cones
1. Melt chocolate over hot, not boiling, water.
2. With small spatula, spread 1 tablespoon melted chocolate inside each cone. Swirl top edge of cone in chocolate; spread to make a 3/4-inch deep border.
3. Decorate or sprinkle with one or more decorations.
4.... - 26.5639
Easy Chocolate Cream Filled Torte
1. Cut cake horizontally to make 4 layers. Stir together sugar and cocoa in medium bowl. Add whipping cream and vanilla; beat until stiff.
2. Place bottom cake layer on serving platter. Spread 1/3 of the whipped cream mixture on cake layer. Place next cake... - 32.1738
Chocolate Lace Tray
The chocolate lace tray is a dessert cum adornmen for your dessert paltter. Made with melted chocolate from sweet cooking chocolate, the chocolate lace tay is simple to prepare and looks delicate and dainty. It is a real party pleaser. - 32.4324
Microwave Hot Chocolate
POUR milk into 2-quart microwavable bowl.
Add pudding mix.
Beat with wire whisk until well blended.
Microwave on HIGH 5 minutes; whisk again.
Pour into mugs.
Top with whipped topping and garnish with Chocolate Curls, if desired. - 27.475
Creamy Crock Pot Hot Chocolate
A simple, delicious hot chocolate that can be made ahead and served throughout the day. Great for the Holidays. - 98.3557
Nutella Frangelico Hot Chocolate
1. In a bowl, take cream, and whip it well. Set aside or place it in refrigerator.
2. Place a saucepan on medium flame and pour milk in it.
3. Add nutella and whisk well.
4. In a glass pour frangelico, and top it with nutella milk... - 106.292
Chocolate Dream Dessert
I tried a few additions to the original chocolate dream dessert and the result was this. You can whip up this chocolate dream dessert as and when you want. Relish the taste of chocolate! - 40.0514
Frozen Hot Chocolate (serendipity)
Hello New York!!! Join Honeysuckle Catering for this local (and Hollywood) favorite - the Frrrozen Hot Chocolate from Serendipity 3! Remember the movie starring John Cusak and Kate Beckinsale? - 126.024
Chocolate Mousse With Fresh Raspberries
In a deep bowl, lightly whip 3 cups of the cream and flavor it with the rum, if you like.
In another deep bowl, whip the remaining 3/4 cup cream with the sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form.
Melt the chocolate in a double boiler over barely simmering... - 37.2582
Chocolate Mint Pie
1) Take a pie pan of 9" dimension. Line its bottom with wafers.
2) Line the sides of the pan withwafers cut in half, its rounded side facing up.
3) Into the vanilla pudding mix, add in the milk. Cook as directed on the package.
4) Take 2 tablespoons of... - 39.5292
Chocolate Bombe is a mouth watering dessert recipe. Try this Chocolate Bombe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 41.4087
Crepes With Chocolate Mousse
Crepes with Chocolate Mousse are a chocolate lover's dessert passion ! Try out these easy-to-make Crepes With Chocolate Mousse for your family tonight and enjoy their compliments ! Feel free to suggest here! - 32.9278
White Chocolate Mousse With Raspbeny Sauce
Melt white chocolate in the top of a double boiler over barely simmering water. Stir occasionally with a wooden spoon. Remove from heat.
In a bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water, whisk together the egg yolks and sugar until well combined.... - 34.8559
Chocolate Delirium Cake With Chocolate Ganache
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Butter and flour a 10 x 1 1/2-inch springform pan.
For the cake.
In a double boiler or a small heavy saucepan, melt the chocolate with the butter until smooth, stirring constantly.
Remove from the heat.
In a medium bowl stir... - 40.3188
1) Take a small sauce pan and mix together chocolate, sugar, milk, cream and liqueurs in it.
2) Cook the mixture, being careful not to boil it.
3) Serve the drink in mugs on garnishing with licorice sticks. - 31.4691
Chocolate Mint Mist
Combine all ingredients in blender container; cover and blend at medium-low speed until smooth and frothy.
Pour into dessert cups or glasses.
If desired, garnish with fresh mint leaves.
Serve immediately. - 21.0772
Blueberry Chocolate Mousse
1. In a microwave safe bowl, drop chocolate, and put it in the microwave on high for 30 seconds.
2. Remove bowl from oven and give it a good stir. Repeat the process until chocolate melts. Let it rest for 5-7 minutes to cool.
3. In a separate bowl,... - 107.154
The Ultimate Chocolate Mousse
Break chocolate into pieces and melt in the top of a double boiler over hot, not boiling water. Pour chocolate into a small container and set aside. Rinse out top of double boiler.
Put yolks and water in the top of the double boiler over simmering water. Beat... - 32.911
Praline Chocolate Mousse
1. Melt chocolate, butter in 1-quart Sauce Pan over medium-low heat; cool slightly.
2. Beat together egg yolks, praline powder 3-4 minutes or until slightly thickened; add chocolate mixture; blend thoroughly.
3. Add salt to egg whites; beat until peaks form;... - 29.4185
Hot Chocolate With Almond Milk
This classic is kicked up a notch with using the ever so popular almond milk. It adds a smooth vanilla and almond flavor which takes this hot chocolate a step above the rest. - 30.2799
Minted Chocolate Mousse
Take a look at the recipe video of this Minted Chocolate Mousse. This ridiculously quick and easy, yet elegant and delightful dessert is made without cream, although the result is very rich and creamy. Impossible, you say? Try it. - 122.315
Chocolate Lava Cake
1. Preheat oven to 160 degree C or 320 degree F.
2. In a microwave safe bowl, throw chocolate. Pop it in microwave on high for 25 seconds. Take it out and stir. Repeat until chocolate melts. Set it aside and let it cool.
3. In a large... - 112.696
Chocolate Mint Mousse
In a heavy medium saucepan combine chocolate pieces, sugar, and water.
Cook over medium heat till chocolate melts, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat.
In a medium mixing bowl beat yolks slightly.
Gradually stir the hot chocolate mixture into the beaten... - 44.1694
Chocolate Mint Dessert
1) Blend together the melted butter and cracker crumbs.
2) Keep 1 tablespoon of the mixture aside and spread the remaining mixture in a 10x6x1 ½-inch baking dish.
3) Combine together the gelatin, cornstarch and ½ cup sugar. Add the milk and mix... - 44.5952
Homemade Chili's Molten Chocolate Cake
Looking to throw a super treat at home? Try cloning this chili style molten chocolate cake at home. This dessert is so sinful and so accurate like the store-bought ones that you really won't notice any difference. Just follow the instructions to the T to... - 101.559
Raw Food Chocolate Recipe: Flourless Chocolate Cake
Raw food lovers who also love chocolate get the best of both worlds in this rich, decadent dessert. Jennifer Cornbleet demonstrates the simple techniques needed to turn wholesome ingredients into a dense, super-fudgy treat. Not only is it made without flour,... - 0
Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
This pie is super easy to make and it is loaded with flavor. If you want an easy, quick, inexpensive dessert recipe this is it! - 127.065
Chocolate Mousse Dessert
1. In a small sauce pan, place water for boiling.
2. Preheat an oven to 162.5C (325F).
3. In a medium size bowl, combine cocoa and boiling water. Mix well till smooth and free from lumps. Keep aside to cool.
4. In a medium sized bowl,... - 47.9147
Ganache FILLING: In small saucepan, heat cream just until bubbles form around edge of pan; remove from heat.
Stir in chocolate until smooth; stir in liqueur.
Transfer to bowl; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until thickened and cold.
Using whisk (not... - 37.3584
Do you love strawberries and chocolate equally, then here is something that you would love. Pretty sexy for any occasion, this is a dish that will sure spread love and romance. - 145.06
Frozen Mint Chocolate Mousse
In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, syrup and extract; mix well.
Fold in whipped cream.
Spoon equal portions into 6 or 8 individual serving dishes.
Freeze 3 to 4 hours or until firm.
Garnish as desired.
Return ungarnished leftovers to freezer. - 27.2903
Basil And White Chocolate Cream With Sticky Balsamic Strawberries
1. In a saucepan combine cream with basil leaves and stalks, reserving 4 sprigs for garnish
2. Place pan on a low flame and bring to a simmer.
3. Take pan off the heat and stand for 5 minutes until flavor of basil is incorporated into the cream
4.... - 41.4377
Double Chocolate Pie
1) Into the blender, add in cold water. Sprinkle gelatin over the water. Allow the mixture to rest for 5 minutes.
2) Prepare the pudding and pie filling following the packet instructions.
3) Into the blender, add in the chocolate bits. Add in the hot... - 42.6482
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake
In a bowl, combine cookie crumbs and sugar; stir in butter.
Press onto the bottom and 2 in up the sides of a greased 9-in springform pan; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
Add flour; mix well.
Add eggs and egg yolks; beat... - 48.1076
When All Else Fails Chocolate Decadence
Prepare brownie mix according to package directions in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
Pierce top of warm brownies.
Brush with Kahlua.
Let cool, then crumble.
Prepare chocolate pudding according to package directions.
Place 1/2 crumbled brownies in trifle dish.
Top... - 36.6937
Chocolate Mint Tower
1. In top of double boiler combine sugar, flour and salt.
2. Slowly add milk and stir until well blended.
3. Add chocolate and place over boiling water and cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
4. Continue cooking 10 minutes and add vanilla.
5.... - 47.6415
In small bowl or saucepan, stir rum into melted chocolate; mix well.
In medium bowl, beat eggs, sugar and salt until light and foamy.
Add cream; beat until mixture is slightly thickened and well blended.
Stir in chocolate mixture.
Spoon into serving dish or... - 26.7643
Raspberry White Chocolate Mousse Cake
Make the white chocolate mousse: In a bowl whisk together well the yolks, the sugar, and a pinch of salt, add the cornstarch, sifted, and whisk the mixture until it is just combined.
Add the milk, scalded, in a stream, whisking, transfer the mixture to a... - 39.5813
Chocolate Ripple Pears
For maximum effect pour the rich chocolate sauce hot over the ice cream and pears.
But the sauce is also very good cold, and freezes well.
First make the chocolate cream sauce.
Break up the chocolate and melt in a bowl over hot water.
Blend in golden... - 34.6366
Chocolate Cake Mousse
1) Set a bowl over a pan of simmering water and melt chocolate in it.
2) Beat sugar with egg yolk until fluffy and stir in the melted chocolate.
3) Mix orange juice.
4) Cut the cake in pieces and add in it.
5) Whisk egg whites with creamuntil thick and... - 38.8325
Chocolate Grand Marnier Cream
1) In a double boiler, combine and melt chocolate and liqueur.
2) Stir in sugar, dissolve, remove from pan, and let it chill.
3) Beat in cream with orange extract until thick and then fold into the chocolate mixture.
4) Pour in serving dishes, wrap in... - 33.6463
A simple chocolate martini. Easy to make and easy to enjoy with a mix of vodka and chocolate liqueur. - 131.409
White Chocolate Cheesecake
Combine graham cracker crumbs, almonds and butter; blend well.
Press mixture onto bottom and 1 inch up sides of 9-inch springform pan.
Place white chocolate in 1-quart casserole.
Microwave at MEDIUM (5) 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir until smooth.
Cool... - 40.941
1. In a container of electric blender cover and blend until smooth.
2. Serve in a tall glass, you may use some grated chocolate as a garnish. - 24.0887
Chocolate Banana Cooler
1.In blender at low speed, blend milk, banana, chocolate syrup, and vanilla until smooth. Pour into three 10-ounce glasses; sprinkle with grated chocolate. - 23.0567
Strawberry Chocolate Mousse
Melt chocolate in water in saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Beat 1 package of the cream cheese until smooth.
Add milk and 1 tablespoon sugar; blend well.
Whip cream with 3 tablespoons sugar and the vanilla until soft peaks... - 43.3101
Uncooked Chocolate Gateau
1) In a heatproof bowl, put the chocolate and stand the bowl over a pan of gently simmering water. Let the chocolate melt.
2) In a separate bowl, put the sugar and eggs and beat well to mix.
3) In a steady stream, pour the melted butter into the... - 43.234
Microwave Hot Chocolate
Pour milk into 2-quart microwavable bowl.
Add pudding mix.
Beat with wire whisk 20 to 30 seconds.
Microwave on HIGH 5 minutes; whisk.
Pour into mugs.
Top with whipped topping and garnish with shaved chocolate, if desired. - 23.6041
Iced Cocoa Or Chocolate
Fill tall glasses one-half full of ice.
Pour freshly made hot cocoa or chocolate over ice.
Garnish each with 1 tbsp. of whipped cream, or make chocolate in advance and chill in refrigerator.
Add ice to chilled chocolate and serve. - 18.2489
Christmas Chocolate Mousse
1) Break the chocolate into fine pieces and place it in top of a double boiler over hot water. The water should not be boiling.
2) Add the coffee and cook till the chocolate has melted, occasionally stirring.
3) Take the mixture off the heat and pour... - 43.9459
Very Berry Chocolate Cake
Select 5 large strawberries for garnish.
Partially dip into glaze and set aside.
Hull and halve remaining strawberries.
Add 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla; mix gently.
Whip cream with 3 tablespoons sugar and 3/4 teaspoon vanilla until soft peaks... - 41.7661
Luscious Chocolate Mousse Pie
MICROWAVE 2 cups morsels and 3/4 cup cream in large, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; stir.
Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth; cool to room temperature.
BEAT remaining cream, powdered sugar and... - 33.6847
Here is a super delicious, romantic valentine dessert for you. The video shares a terrific chocolate cocktail dessert recipe for you. The dessert is a wonderful blend of chocolate martini and death by chocolate dessert. Watch this video for a great valentine... - 120.615
Betty's Chocolate Raspberry Milkshake
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Chocolate Raspberry Milkshake. This is a rich, silky milkshake that makes a great summertime drink (or dessert!). - 0
Spiced Chocolate Sipper
In a large saucepan heat milk with chocolate-flavored syrup, honey, ground nutmeg, and ground cardamom till small bubbles form around the edge of the pan.
Remove milk-chocolate mixture from heat; stir in vanilla.
Add brandy, if desired.
Serve in mugs; top... - 26.1917
Pot De Crème Au Chocolate
Heat chocolate, cream and sugar in saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
Blend a small amount of the hot mixture into egg yolks; stir into remaining hot mixture.
Cook and stir over medium heat until... - 30.5776
Chocolate Malted Milk
1) In a blender place together milk, malted milk, ice-cream and sauce.
2) Process the milk mixture and blend for 30-45 seconds until smooth.
3) Transfer the milk mixture into a tall glass and serve chilled.
4) Garnish with chocolate chips if... - 32.1128
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 9" glass pie dish with 1 tablespoon butter. Dust with bread crumbs.
In the top of a double boiler over hot, not boiling water, combine coffee, water, and chocolate. Stir with a wooden spoon until chocolate is melted and mixture... - 40.2803
Hot Chocolate Trifle
Divide cake between four heat-proof cups.
In a heavy saucepan combine pudding mix, espresso, Half and Half, Creme de Cocoa and chocolate syrup.
Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat until bubbling all over.
Divide hot pudding between cups.
Immediately top... - 30.041
German Chocolate Pie
In large custard cup, melt chocolate pieces on simmer (3) for 5 to 6 minutes.
Spread melted chocolate over chilled coconut crust.
In glass measuring cup, cook pudding mix and milk on high (9) for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cool... - 34.3188
Chocolate Angel Delight
Place 1/4 cup cold water in a measuring cup.
Sprinkle gelatin on top and mix.
Microwave 15 to 30 seconds; stir.
In a 4-cup measure, place chocolate chips and the 1/4 cup water.
Microwave 2 minutes; stir until smooth.
Cool chocolate mixture.
Beat whites... - 42.095
Strawberry Chocolate Tulips
Garnish each tulip with 1/4 cup (60 mL) custard and 1/4 cup (60 mL) strawberries.
Cover with 2 tbsp (30 mL) chocolate sauce.
Using a pastry bag or spoon, decorate with a swirl of Chantilly cream. - 19.3835
White Chocolate Fudge Cake
1 Preheat the oven at 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Grease a 13x9-inch pan and dust with flour.
3 In a large bowl, add frosting and beat at medium speed.
4 Beating constantly, gradually add in 3 oz. melted white chocolate baking bar.
5 ... - 44.6266
Blender Chocolate Mousse
Blender chocolate mousse is creamy and chocolately and a favorite among those who love coffee as well. This blender chocolate mousse recipe has been with me for years. Truly a crowd pleaser! - 28.3023
1. In a medium saucepan, combine the unflavored gelatin, sugar and cocoa powder.
2. Stir in egg yolks and 1 cup milk until well blended
3. Allow the gelatin to soften for 1-2 minute.
4. Place pan on a low flame and stir for about 5 minutes until... - 43.6568
Death By Chocolate Cocktail
1. In a blender, add the vodka, shaved ice, creme de cacap, amarula cream, chocolate ice cream and blend well together.
2. Pour the mix into a tall glass.
3. Serve with a garnish of chocolate shavings and a whole strawberry on the side. - 128.575
1. In a large saucepan, stir the chocolate, sugar, and water over low heat until the chocolate melts. Stir in the milk and cinnamon sticks, increase the heat to moderate, and bring just to a simmer, stirring constantly. Do not let boil.
2. Remove from the... - 30.0215
Frozen Nutella Hot Chocolate
If you’ve never had a frozen hot chocolate before then you must make these! It tastes exactly like a hot chocolate but frosty and laced with heavenly nutella. I think Isaac described it best when he said “mmm it tastes like a cold candy bar, with tiny ice... - 0
Three 9 Inch Dark Chocolate Cake Layers
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a medium bowl, add in cocoa into the boiling water. Mix it to get a smooth paste. Cool down completely.
3) Onto a waxed paper, sift together the baking soda, salt and baking powder.
4) Grease three 9X1... - 47.403
Chocolate Fleck Cream Cake
Crush cookies in a food processor.
Combine cookie crumbs and butter. Stir well with a fork.
Press evenly over bottom and a little up the sides of a 9" springform pan.
Whip cream until soft peaks form.
Beat the cream cheese until light and... - 43.7397
Chocolate Silk Sensation
In large bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Blend in chocolate.
Pour into prepared pie shell.
Chill until firm.
Spread whipped cream over top; chill 30 minutes.
To serve, cut into... - 32.6491
Chocolate Freaks Delight
Place chocolate chips, egg, sugar, vanilla, and salt in a blender or food processor.
Heat milk just to boiling and add to blender.
Blend at slow speed about 1 minute or until smooth and creamy.
Pour at once into six demitasse cups.
Serve with whipped... - 34.082
Pot De Creme Au Chocolate
Heat chocolate, sugar and cream over medium heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
Gradually beat into egg yolks.
Stir in vanilla.
Pour into demitasse cups or other small dessert dishes.
If desired, garnish with... - 28.9724
Lew Boyd's Chocolate Cake
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Lightly butter two 9-inch round cake pans, line with parchment or wax paper, then butter and flour the paper, shaking out any excess.
In a large bowl combine the hot coffee with the unsweetened chocolate and let it melt,... - 46.8568
In bowl, combine chocolate and sour cream.
Stir in 1 cup (250 mL) chocolate wafer crumbs; mix well.
Cover and refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
Roll scant tablespoonfuls (15 mL) of chocolate mixture into small balls slightly pointed at one end.
Roll... - 38.2821
White Chocolate Cheesecake
Heat oven to 325°F.
For Crust, cream butter, sugar and vanilla in small bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy.
Gradually add flour, mixing at low speed until blended.
Press onto bottom of 9-inch spring form pan; prick with... - 43.0763
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 9" X 5" x 3"loaf pan. Line with parchment and grease parchment well.
In a small saucepan, combine coffee, chocolate, sugar, and butter. Cook over medium heat until butter and chocolate are melted. Stir... - 43.8361
1) In a small sauce pan, heat chocolate, sugar, milk, cream, liqueurs and food coloring, being careful not to boil.
2) Into mugs, fill the cocktail and float whipped cream on top.
3) Serve immediately on garnishing with mint leaves and... - 35.8717
Pots De Creme Chocolate
Using the 2 1/2 cups milk, prepare pudding mix according to package directions.
While pudding is hot, add semisweet chocolate pieces; stir till melted; cool.
Add vanilla and beat till smooth.
Spoon into pot de creme cups and chill.
Before serving, garnish... - 29.9498
Grace's Chocolate Fancy
1. In a small bowl, break chocolate into pieces and melt the chocolate over a pan of simmering water or place in the microwave.
2. When the chocolate has melted, pour in oil and stir to blend into the chocolate.
3. On a clean marble or... - 44.9812
Hot Chocolate At Sunset
For each serving, combine ingredients in a saucepan.
Heat, whipping until foamy.
Pour into preheated mug.
Garnish with whipped cream and top with twist of orange, if desired. - 22.5388
Fantastic Chocolate Pie
Microwave marshmallows, milk, and chocolate morsels in a 3-quart casserole at MEDIUM 3 to 4 minutes.
Add creme de cacao and coffee liqueur to milk mixture.
Chill 20 to 30 minutes.
Whip cream until stiff.
Fold into chocolate mixture.
Pour... - 39.178
1. Make the full recipe for Basic Cream-Puff Paste.
2. Attach a large, plain tip to a pastry bag; spoon paste into bag. Press dough out into twelve 4-inch strips, 1 1/2 inches apart, on a large cookie sheet. Or, you may spoon paste into finger-length... - 31.5369
Tofu Chocolate Mousse
Place the semisweet chocolate in a small microwaveable bowl.
Microwave on high power for 2 minutes.
Stir until smooth.
In a food processor, pulse the tofu until very small pieces form.
Add the semisweet chocolate and vanilla extract and process until... - 36.3486
Chocolate Torte Royale
Chocolate torte royal is a delicous dessert made with a chocolate misture filled in a cinnamon meringue shell. Made with a filling of chocolate combined with cream. Sugar and eggs, the chocolate torte royale is served chilled with a fews liced pecan nuts on... - 33.9268
Brandy Chocolate Mousse
This brandy chocolate mousse really has that great brandy flavor. And, what's more, the brandy and chocolate in this brandy chocolate mousse make a dealy combination. You'll understand better after taking a bite of it. - 31.1074
Amaretto Chocolate Cream Pee
Combine sugar, cornstarch, salt, and egg yolks in a heavy saucepan; stir well.
Gradually stir in milk; add chocolate.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate melts and mixture is thickened and bubbly.Remove from heat; stir in 1/4 cup... - 30.3012
Quick Chocolate Pots De Crème
1. Take a blender, add coffee, chocolate pieces, eggs, heated cream and coffee liqueur and blend for 3 minutes at high speed.
2. Take six demitasse cups of 4 ounce or custard cups of 6 ounces and transfer the blended contents into these.
3. Refrigerate... - 39.1882
Chocolate Raisin Fingers
Cover raisins with boiling water; leave about 3 minutes to plump.
Soften butter; add with chocolate, orange rind, and syrup to cake crumbs.
Add raisins; mix well.
Press into oblong shape, about 1/2 inch thick, onto greased paper.
Chill until set;... - 30.3587
Chocolate Imperial Pie
This is a simple recipe for you to make your favorite Chocolate Imperial Pie in your own style. Deliciously different and appetizingly inviting, this Chocolate Imperial Pie recipe is a must try! - 42.1837
Chocolate Hazelnut Slices
In bowl, beat butter with sugar until fluffy.
Mix together flour, cocoa and nuts; stir into butter mixture until smooth dough forms.
Gather dough into ball; divide in half.
Place each half on sheet of waxed paper; using paper, shape dough into logs, each... - 40.4027
Chocolate And Black Coffee Baked Cupcakes
Want to know of a yummy dessert recipe that is actually an interesting twist to a loved classic? Then watch this video and learn to make amazing chocolate cupcakes, unlike the ones you have ever tasted! - 100.372
White Chocolate Baskets
Place chocolate in the top of a double boiler.
Place over simmering water and stir just until chocolate is melted.
Remove from hot water.
Meanwhile, grease 8 muffin cups (2 1/2-inch diameter) with solid vegetable shortening.
Line each cup with a 5-inch square... - 27.1485
Chocolate Angel Pie
Preheat oven to 300°. Butter a 9" pie pan.
Use an electric mixer to beat egg whites until foamy. Add cream of tartar and salt and beat until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in sugar and continue beating until stiff peaks form. Fold in pecans and... - 43.7881