- » Chocolate Ganache
Chocolate Ganache Recipes
Chocolate ganache is a glaze or filling made by mixing hot cream with chopped chocolate, the mixture is blended till it is thick and luscious. The ganache is used as an icing for cakes, filling for pies and topping ... More »
Scald milk and cream.
Add milk chocolate.
Stir until smooth.
Set in refrigerator until cool.
Candy: Use as is or whip until light.
Form centers by hand or with pastry bag in desired shapes.
Cool, then dip in melted chocolate.
Decorate to your... - 29.761
Dark Chocolate Ganache
Chop the chocolate using a knife or food processor and put in a heatproof bowl.
Bring the cream to the boil, pour onto the chocolate and mix until it has completely melted.
Then add the butter, a piece at a time, mixing carefully to obtain a smooth, evenly... - 27.0536
Double Cream Chocolate Ganache
Chop the chocolate using a knife or food processor and place in a heat proof bowl.
Pour the cream into a pan.
Bring to the boil and pour onto the chopped chocolate.
Mix well to obtain a smooth, shiny texture.
Leave to cool at room temperature so that the... - 25.3256
Chocolate Ganache With Raspberries
Chop the chocolate using a knife or food processor.
Bring the cream and crushed raspberries to the boil in separate pans and then pour onto the chocolate.
Stir until the chocolate has melted, then add the butter, piece by piece, mixing carefully to obtain a... - 24.9589
Dark Chocolate Ganache
1. Heat the cream in a medium, heavy-based saucepan until it is bubbling around the edge. Remove from the heat and stir in the chopped chocolate.
2. Leave to stand until the chocolate has melted. Turn the mixture into a bowl and chill until the ganache is... - 23.5205
Microwave chocolate morsels and cream in a glass bowl at MEDIUM (50% power) 2 to 3 minutes or until morsels are melted.
Whisk until smooth.
Gradually add butter, whisking until smooth.
Cool, whisking often, 15 to 20 minutes or until spreading consistency. - 22.7489
Chop the chocolate with a knife and place in a heatproof bowl.
Pour the milk and cream into a pan, bring to the boil and pour onto the chopped chocolate.
Mix until smooth and then add the butter, piece by piece, stirring carefully to obtain a smooth, shiny... - 22.2345
Easy Chocolate Ganache - Make It With Real Dairy Or Dairy-free
1. On double boiler melt chocolate chips.
2. Once the chocolate melts add sugar and stir well.
3. Add egg, stir and cook until the mixture reaches 140 degree when measured with candy thermometer.
4. Stir in vanilla and warm milk/cream. Whisk well.
5.... - 0
Rusty's Classic Chocolate Ganache
Rusty Federman, inventor of Rusty's Famous Cheesecakes, shares his Classic Chocolate Ganache recipe with Holly Brown. Use Rusty's Classic Chocolate Ganache in or on your favorite cheesecakes and desserts! - 0
Betty's Red Currant Chocolate Ganache Frosting
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Red Currant Chocolate Ganache Frosting. This frosting will be used in the next upload—Chocolate Lovers' Cake, which is an individual heart-shaped cake for Valentine's Day. - 0
The filling we're going to be making for our Chocolate Macarons is super simple. We're going to be making a Chocolate Ganache. - 0
Chocolate, Chocolate Ganache Cheese Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Wrap the spring form pan from outside with an aluminum wrap.
2. In a saucepan, boil some water and place a large bowl over it. Add in the chocolate chips and heavy whipping cream and mix until... - 0
Chocolate Ganache Recipes By Category