- » Chocolate Funnel Cake
Chocolate Funnel Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate funnel cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate funnel cake recipes.
Mocha Drenched Chocolate Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a medium bowl, beat the egg yolks with an electric mixer set on -€˜high-€™ for about 6 minutes, or till the yolks are thick and lemon colored.
3) Add the vanilla and water and... - 49.9974
Triple Chocolate Angel Food Cake
CAKE: Into bowl, sift together 3/4 cup (175 mL) of the sugar, all of the flour and cocoa three times; set aside.
In separate bowl, beat egg whites, cream of tartar and salt until soft peaks form; gradually beat in remaining sugar, 2 tbsp (25 mL) at a time,... - 45.8585
Chocolate Spice Cake
Butter and line a 20 cm/8 inch spring-form cake tin with greaseproof paper, using the base with the central funnel.
Brush the paper with melted butter and dust with flour.
Beat the egg yolks with the sugar in a mixing bowl, until the mixture falls off the... - 49.1984
Chocolate Chiffon Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Melt chocolate in hot water; set aside.
Beat egg whites in large bowl until soft peaks form.
Gradually add sugar and beat until stiff and glossy; set aside.
Combine melted chocolate mixture, egg yolks, flour, baking powder, vanilla and... - 44.7946
Chocolate Sponge Cake
Sift sugar, flour, and cocoa together; set aside.
Beat egg whites (at room temperature) at high speed of an electric mixer until foamy.
Add cream of tartar and vanilla; beat 5 minutes or until stiff peaks form.
Sprinkle one-fourth of flour mixture over egg... - 33.8028
Chocolate Sponge Cake
1. Preheat the oven to moderate (350°).
2. Beat the egg whites with the cream of tartar in a large bowl until foamy. Beat in the sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the meringue forms stiff, but not dry, peaks.
3. Stir together the egg yolks and vanilla in... - 39.6342
Chocolate Chip Angel Food Cake
Prepare the cake preheat your oven to 350Â°F.
In a large bowl, combine the egg whites, cream of tartar, and salt and beat with an electric mixer until just foamy.
Add 3/4 cup granulated sugar, a tablespoon at a time, beating continuously to completely... - 48.9098
Chocolate Angel Food Cake
Into bowl, sift together flour, 3/4 cup (175 mL) of the sugar and cocoa; sift again.
In large mixing bowl (not plastic), beat egg whites until foamy.
Add lemon juice, cream of tartar and salt; beat until soft peaks form.
Gradually add remaining... - 43.4432
Chocolate Angel Food Cake With Macerated Strawberries
1 To make the cake, preheat the oven to 350°F. Combine the cake flour and cocoa powder in a small bowl; sift twice.
2 With an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the egg whites in a large bowl until thick and foamy. Gradually sprinkle in the sugar, cream of... - 36.0113
Black And White Pound Cake
Melt the chocolate with the coffee in a small saucepan over a low heat, stirring continuously until smooth.
Remove from the heat and leave to cool, stirring occasionally.
Butter and dust a 20 cm / 8 inch spring-form cake tin with flour, using the base with... - 45.7516
Mocha Angel Food Cake
1. Place the oven rack in the lower third of the oven; preheat to 325°F. Set a 10 x 4-inch straight-sided tube pan nearby.
2. Chop the chocolate into small pieces with a sharp heavy knife, none larger than 1/4 inch. (There will be smaller chips and crumbs;... - 39.6998
Chocolate Angel Food
Dust, but do not butter, an 18 cm/7 inch spring-form cake tin with flour, using the base with the central funnel.
Sift the flour, cocoa powder and 75 g/3 oz of the sugar together 3 times.
Whisk the egg whites with the salt in a mixing bowl until foamy and add... - 41.1945