- » Chocolate Fudge Filling
Chocolate Fudge Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate fudge filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate fudge filling recipes.
Chocolate Fudge Filling And Topping
1 In a heavy saucepan, combine the sugar and evaporated milk.
2 Place the pan over a low heat, allowing the sugar to dissolve, stirring frequently.
3 When the sugar has melted, bring the mixture to the boil and simmer very gently for 6 minutes,... - 36.0952
You May Also Like!
Fudge Filled Angel Kisses
Heat oven to 275°F.
Line cookie sheets with brown or parchment paper.
In medium bowl, beat egg whites, cream of tartar and salt until foamy.
Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes.
Fold in almond extract and food coloring.
Drop... - 41.5484
Festive Fudge Filled Bars
1. In a bowl, mix together flour, oats, nuts, sugar, baking soda, salt and mix well.
2. Now, add melted margarine and mix until the mix resembles coarse crumbs.
3. In a saucepan, melt shortening, add half of the chocolate candies and mix until smooth... - 47.0687
Fudge Filled Chocolate Cream Cake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour two 9-inch round cake pans.
In large bowl, combine all cake ingredients except baking bar at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at high speed.
Fold in chopped baking bar.
Pour batter into greased and floured... - 41.329
Marshmallow Fudge Filling
1) In a pan, blend sugar, butter, vanilla, cream, and chocolate.
2) Let it boil and cook until it attains a soft ball stage.
3) In a double boiler, melt marshmallows and fold in the fudge.
4) Serve as required. - 25.3881
Pears Filled With Cream Cheese And Hot Fudge Sauce
Fill pear halves with cream cheese, and place together.
Place butter, sugar, milk and chocolate in top of double boiler.
Cook 30 minutes.
Leave it alone.
Remove, and beat.
Add cream if you wish a thinner sauce, but never water.
Pour over filled... - 30.4999
Fudge Filled Peanut Butter Bars
Microwave 1/2 cup butter in a 2 1/2-quart glass casserole at HIGH 1 minute.
Add cake mix, peanut butter, and eggs.
Mix together to form a soft dough.
Press dough into the bottom of a 13- x 9-inch glass baking dish.
Microwave chocolate morsels, milk, and 2... - 36.8022
White Chocolate Fudge Cake
1 Preheat the oven at 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Grease a 13x9-inch pan and dust with flour.
3 In a large bowl, add frosting and beat at medium speed.
4 Beating constantly, gradually add in 3 oz. melted white chocolate baking bar.
5 ... - 44.6266
Chocolate Fudge Meringues
Beat egg whites until foamy.
Add cream of tartar and salt and beat until whites begin to hold their shape.
Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff but not dry.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet covered with heavy wax paper.
With a... - 39.9384
German Chocolate Fudge Swirl
German Chocolate Fudge Swirl has a lovely taste. German Chocolate Fudge Swirl gets its taste from coconut filling. - 36.8984
Chocolate Fudge Tart
1. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface and use it to line a 25 cm (10 inch) fluted flan tin. Prick the base with a fork and chill for 30 minutes. Line the pastry case with baking paper and baking beans and bake in a preheated oven, 200°C... - 23.0325