- » Chocolate Frosting
Chocolate Frosting Recipes
Chocolate Frosting is a delicious creamy chocolate icing or topping used for decorating desserts, especially cakes. Ideally, a yellow cake is topped with a luxuriant layer of rich chocolate. Ingredients and Method of ... More »
Cupcake With White Chocolate Frosting
Want to make a snack while watching your favorite TV show, then this is one recipe you need to bang onto. Watch this video to make batch of gleeful cupcakes! - 114.859
Raw Food Chocolate Frosting
One step and about five ingredients is all you need in order to make a delicious Homemade chocolate frosting. In this video, Dorothy shows you how to make a homemade chocolate frosting fit for a raw food diet. All you raw food aficionados will love this for a... - 108.973
Raw Sugar And Dairy Free Chocolate Frosting
This is one raw chocolate recipe that every raw foodie absolutely must have! This chocolate frosting is vegan, gluten free and dairy free. And the taste? It’s so incredibly euphorically divine and so versatile it can be used to make tons of raw chocolate... - 108.662
Easy Chocolate Frosting
This is part 2 of the Homemade Two Layer Chocolate Cake recipe. Watch Part 1 of the Homemade Two Layer Chocolate Cake for the complete recipe. - 105.265
Butter Cream Chocolate Frosting
1. In a bowl, add the butter, cream cheese and whip them well.
2. Add powdered sugar and get it incorporated.
3. Add cocoa powder and vanilla essence and whip until smooth.
4. Fill the frosting in a frost pipe and decorate cup cakes or any... - 102.769
Quick And Easy Rich Chocolate Frosting
Sometimes something as good and simple as chocolate frosting can jazz up your cake. Betty shows how to make a lovely and decadent chocolate frosting that will add flavor, richness, and fanciful finish to your cake. Follow the recipe video to learn how to make... - 93.4318
Multi Purpose Chocolate Frosting
Not just for the chocolate lovers, but for anyone with a sweet tooth, chocolate frosting makes the ultimate indulgence. Deliciously sinful, this chocolaty frosting can be used to dress up cookies, cakes, bars and more. Takes not more than 15 minutes to put... - 91.4663
Chocolate Cookies With Peppermint Frosting
Holiday season brings along a lot of sweet goodness like this Chocolate Cookies with Peppermint Frosting. View this video for this super cool holiday treat that will freshen up everybody. Happy Holidays! - 87.8235
Chocolate Cupcakes With Chocolate Frosting
Just had a break-up? Cure heartbreak with these. These heavenly sinful chocolate cupcakes can make you fall in love again! Why fall in love when you can fall in chocolate? - 60.321
Chocolate Butter Frosting
1. In a large bowl, cream butter or margarine and melted chocolate using an electric mixer or wire whisk.
2. Gradually add half the powdered sugar, beating until smooth in consistency.
3. Add evaporated milk and vanilla and whisk in.
4. Beat in the... - 40.9204
Chocolate Frosting With Heavy Cream
1) In a bowl, add egg yolks to beat by adding sugar.
2) Add cream and salt to the egg mixture.
3) In a double boiler, place chocolate on the top part to melt in over hot water.
4) Pour the egg yolk mixture into the chocolate and stir... - 40.8955
Devil's Food Cake With Chocolate Frosting
Spray two 9 x1 1/2-inch round baking pans with non-stick coating and dust lightly with flour; set pans aside.
In a large mixing bowl combine flour, 1 3/4 cup sugar, cocoa powder, and baking soda.
Add milk, margarine, and vanilla.
Beat with an electric mixer... - 40.8861
Spicy Chocolate Frosting
1 In top of double boiler , melt chocolate or you can do it over lowest heat.
2 Remove from the heat.
3 Blend in butter, hot water and vanilla.
4 In a bowl, sift sugar and combine with spices.
5 Gently beat into the chocolate mixture... - 37.9901
Chocolate Butter Frosting
Try out this yummy Chocolate Butter Frosting on your favorite desserts and it's gonna be just awesome. A very simple delicasy using semisweet chocolate and flavored with strong coffee, this Chocolate Butter Frosting is just what anyone would fall for. It is... - 37.7969
True Chocolate Frosting
1) Take a pan of hot water and melt chocolate, butter and shortening by placing them over it.
2) Add hot milk to a mixture of salt and sugar and dissolve the sugar by stirring.
3) Add vanilla before adding the chocolate mixture and beat to blend... - 37.6245
Chocolate Frosting is something everybody loves. It can be used on cakes and cookies. Chocolate frosting is great on special cookies and cakes made for Christmas and Holidays. It is simple and easy to make and takes just few minutes to make it. You can also... - 37.2128
Glossy Chocolate Frosting
Combine sugar, salt, water, and chocolate.
Cook while stirring, until sugar is dissolved.
Boil slowly for 5 min., stirring constantly.
Blend cornstarch with the cold water, and stir into boiling mixture.
Cook, continuing to stir until thickened, about 3 to 4... - 37.143
Boiled Chocolate Frosting
1) In a saucepan, place together sugar, cornstarch, and salt.
2) Stream in boiling water slowly and stir until well blended.
3) Heat slowly, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boil for 3 minutes.
4) Stir in chocolate and butter or... - 36.779
Super Chocolate Frosting
1. In a small (4 cup or 1 quart) microwave proof bowl or measure, place chocolate.
2. Heat in the microwave on MEDIUM power for about 3 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time, until chocolate has melted completely.
3. Stir in milk, water and... - 36.6997
Chocolate Cream Frosting
1) In top of large double boiler, melt chocolate and butter or margarine over hot, simmering, water.
2) Whisk in sugar, salt and egg until smooth.
3) Cool the chocolate mixture by placing top of double boiler over ice in large bowl.
4) With an electric... - 36.1665
Cinnamon Chocolate Frosting
1) In a bowl, add chocolate and butter or margarine to melt over hot water.
2) Remove from heat and fold in sugar, cinnamon, milk, vanilla and salt into the mixture.
3) Beat thoroughly, until the mixture turns smooth and of spreading... - 36.0339
Mint Chocolate Frost
Combine cocoa and sugar; add hot water, and stir until well-combined.
Add remaining ingrethents, and beat with a hand or electric beater until blended.
Serve in tall glasses with or without additional scoops of ice cream. - 35.273
Rich Chocolate Frosting With Vanilla
Add half of sugar to chocolate.
Mix well; add salt, water, and remaining sugar.
Beat in egg yolks gradually.
Add vanilla and butter and beat until well blended.
Spread on top and sides of other half of cake. - 35.2615
Creamy Chocolate Frosting
1) In a saucepan, combine the sugar and cocoa together.
2) Stir in the light cream or evaporated milk.
3) Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture comes to a boil.
4) Boil for about 3 minutes, or until a teaspoonful mixture forms... - 34.9414
Milk Chocolate Frosting
Melt chocolate; set aside to cool.
In a medium mixing bowl, cream butter or margarine.
Gradually blend in 2 cups powdered sugar.
Mix in egg yolk, melted chocolate and vanilla.
Gradually beat in 2 more cups powdered sugar.
Add enough cream to bring to... - 34.7003
this chocolate froting recipe is my mother's recipe. Easily prepared and so delicious, I love this chocolate frosting for its rich taste and texture. Made with a hint of vanilla, the chocolate frosting is sweetened with sugar and is mixed together to prepare. - 34.3158
Chocolate Frosting With Powdered Sugar
1) In a small bowl, place the chocolate and microwave at the HIGH setting for 1 ½ to 2 minutes or till the chocolate has melted.
2) In another small bowl, place the butter. Set the microwave at LOW and heat butter for 40 seconds or till it has... - 33.972
Try out this simple recipe for Chocolate Frosting - a perfect treat for kids and adults alike. Or simply serve this Chocolate Frosting for the next party at home, it's sure to become popular with your gustes! - 33.6615
Chocolate Butter Frosting
In a small heavy saucepan melt chocolate over low heat, stirring often. Cool slightly. Meanwhile, in a small mixer bowl beat butter or margarine with an electric mixer on medium speed till light and fluffy. Gradually add about half of the powdered sugar,... - 33.6106
Best Chocolate Frosting
1. In a bowl, add butter, cream, chocolate and put on a double boiler with hot water. Stir continuously until chocolate has melted and the mix is smooth and velvety.
2. Now, add vanilla, salt, powdered sugar and beat until smooth.
3. Use it... - 33.5599
Melt chocolate over hot water.
Remove from heat; cool to lukewarm.
Add chocolate, blending well.
Blend in 112 cup of the sugar.
Add egg yolk gradually, creaming well.
Add remaining con- fectioners' sugar alternately with milk, beating after each... - 32.7926
Rich Chocolate Frosting
1. Mix chocolate, superfine sugar and water in a saucepan.
2. Stir over low heat until mixture is smooth and creamy.
3. Beat in egg yolks, one at a time. Cool while preparing butter mixture.
4. Beat butter with vanilla until creamy.
5. Beat in confectioners'... - 32.767
Egg Chocolate Frosting
Combine ingredients in order given.
Then beat with a hand or electric beater until stiff enough to spread (about 5 min.).
If weather is warm, set bowl of, frosting in a bowl of ice or ice water, and beat.
Or chill in refrigerator before beating.
Frosts tops... - 32.4186
Chocolate Philly Frosting
1. In a large bowl, mix together softened cream cheese, milk, vanilla and salt until well blended.
2. Gradually add sugar, mix well before adding more.
3. Add chocolate and stir well until it blends with the frosting.
4. Use Chocolate Philly ... - 32.087
Magic Chocolate Frosting
In top of double boiler, combine sweetened condensed milk, water, salt and chocolate.
Cook over hot water, stir frequently until thickened.
Remove from heat.
Stir in vanilla.
Spread on cooled cake. - 31.8873
White Chocolate Frosting
In mixer, blend sifted powdered sugar, cream cheese, half and half, vanilla and salt.
In double boiler, melt white chocolate with butter over 1-inch simmering water.
Add to creamed mixture.
Beat until smooth.
Spread on Gold Rush Carrot Cake.
For Bundt Cake... - 31.8101
Chocolate Butter-cream Frosting
Fill large bowl half full of ice cubes; add 1/2 cup cold water.
In top of double boiler, combine chocolate and butter.
Place over hot, not boiling, water, stirring occasionally, until chocolate is melted.
Remove from hot water.
Quickly stir in egg.
Add sugar,... - 31.4552
1) In a bowl, beat together melted chocolate and icing sugar, by slowly pouring the hot water.
2) In a clean bowl, beat the eggs.
3) Add the eggs slowly while beating continuously.
4) Fold in the butter and mix until smooth.
5) Serve as... - 31.3938
Creamy Chocolate Frosting
In a medium bowl, cut cream cheese in pieces.
Cream together with yogurt.
In a small bowl, mix together cocoa, cornstarch, and sugar substitute.
Add the water and vanilla.
Mix until smooth.
Taste for sweetness and add sweetener to suit your... - 31.2284
Chocolate Butter Frosting
Cream butter with salt.
Gradually beat in part of the sugar.
Blend in chocolate.
Alternately add remaining sugar with milk until of spreading consistency, beating after each addition until smooth.
Blend in vanilla enough to cover tops and sides of two 8- or... - 30.9366
Chocolate Frosting Recipes By Category