- » Chocolate Frosted Coconut Cookies
Chocolate Frosted Coconut Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate frosted coconut cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate frosted coconut cookies recipes.
Chocolate Coconut Macaroons
Combine first 6 ingredients; chill 30 minutes.
Drop dough by heaping tea-spoonfuls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
Immediately top each cookie with one chocolate square; spread to frost.
Sprinkle cookies with coconut. - 32.916
Frosted Oatmeal Crisps
Beat the first three ingredients together.
Stir in salt, soda and flour sifted together.
Add oats and coconut.
Chill slightly to make handling easier.
Roll in small balls and place on lightly greased cooky sheets 1 1/2 inches apart.
Flatten each slightly with... - 42.1358
Melt chocolate and condensed milk in small saucepan over low heat.
Remove from heat.
Add salt and flavorings: blend until smooth. - 27.3537
Chocolate Coconut Bars
These bars come from another cook. She has great recipes and a lot of cool tips! As she says, if you like Mounds bars you will love these. They have a chewy filling that is hard to beat! Chocolate coconut bars with a
nice rich crust and topping and a... - 112.297
Easy Santa Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F while the cookie dough freezes for an hour
2. Cut the frozen dough into quarter inch slices and place them three inches apart from each other and bake for twelve minutes until golden brown; cool for a couple... - 46.8023
Combine first four ingredients.
Add brown sugar, shortening, egg, vanilla extract, and water.
Beat until smooth, about 2 minutes.
Stir in oats.
Shape into 24 balls; place on ungreased cookie sheets.
Flatten with bottom of glass dipped in flour.
Insert wooden... - 44.833
Chocolate Drop Cookies
Mix shortening, sugar, egg, and chocolate thoroughly.
Stir in buttermilk and vanilla.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Stir together flour, soda, and salt; blend in.
Mix in nuts.
Chill at least 1 hr.
Heat oven to 400° (mod hot).
Drop rounded... - 41.6315
Sorbet Cake With Chocolate Glaze
What can be more delicious than fruit flavored sorbets packed along with cookie crust and chocolate glaze served for dessert time? Delight your guests with this flavorful delicacy and they are sure going to love you for this awesome treat. Watch how you can... - 115.735
Chocolate-topped Oatmeal Bars
Chocolate-Topped Oatmeal Bars is the favorite for kids. This Chocolate-Topped Oatmeal Bars is a healthy brew and can be added to your party menus too. Why donâ€™t you give these yummy Chocolate-Topped Oatmeal Bars a try. - 35.904
Easy Santa Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F before baking.
2. Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets with oil or butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer until soft.
4. Gradually add sugar, beating until light and creamy.
5.... - 49.881
Make any time up to 1 week ahead:
1. In double boiler, over hot, not boiling, water, combine chocolate pieces with corn syrup and water; heat until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth, stirring occasionally. Remove from water.
2. Stir in almonds. Then drop,... - 29.5398
1. Start heating oven to 375Â°F.
2. Shape dough into 16 balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten each with bottom of glass dipped in flour. Insert wooden skewer in each.
3. Bake 10 minutes.
4. Cool. With frosting, attach semisweet-chocolate pieces... - 26.0656
In a mixing bowl, cream butter, cream cheese and sugar.
Add egg and extracts; mix well.
Combine flour and baking powder; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
Cover and chill overnight.
Form dough into 90 balls, 30 each 1 in., 3/4 in.and 1/2... - 42.6995
1. Sift flour, baking powder and salt onto waxed paper.
2. Cream 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) of the butter or margarine with sugar until fluffy-light in a large bowl; beat in eggs and lemon extract. Stir in flour mixture, one-third at a time, blending well to make... - 35.4787
In large bowl, blend vegetable shortening, sugar, and vanilla.
Add flour and salt; mix until dough holds together.
Shape as directed below; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake at 375° for 10 to 12 minutes. (Cookies brown on bottom only.)
Cool on sheet for... - 35.2101
Shortbread Christmas Tree
Using cardboard, cut out a Christmas tree 13 inches (33 cm) high and 11 inches (28 cm) wide at the widest point.
To make shortbread, knead flour, powdered sugar, butter and egg to a dough.
Wrap in foil and refrigerate 30 minutes.
To make filling, prepare... - 46.7221
Chocolate Angel Ring
1. Prepare cake mix with water, fol lowing label directions. Sprinkle cocoa, alternately with 2 more table-; spoons water, over batter and fold in completely; pour batter into a 10-inch angel cake tube pan.
2. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 45 minutes, or... - 29.8388
Jubilee Jumbles perfect mixture of vanilla, walnuts and brown sugar. These cookies can made with different ingredient combinations like raisins, coconut, and chocolate chips. The best part of jubilee jumbles is the frosting. - 49.9905
Decadent Chocolate Turtle Dessert Pizza
A real treat for all chocolate lovers, this sophisticated and sumptuous treat makes for an impeccable addition to any dessert cart. Here is an utterly simple recipe of this sumptuous delight straight from Betty's kitchen. Sinfully rich and delightfully... - 90.9852
Line 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with foil.
Melt butter in prepared pan.
Sprinkle brown sugar, coconut, and nuts over butter, Drizzle evaporated milk over all.
In small mixer bowl, beat cream cheese and egg till smooth.
(Measure 2 cups dry frosting mix by... - 42.3404
Fried Ice Cream
1. Preheat a pan on high heat, add oil and let it become hot.
2. Add in the macaroon coconut mix and stir fry in the pan until it turns golden brown or crisp. Add in the ground cinnamon and stir well.
3. Transfer the above into a large... - 112.113
Oatmeal Bars is a very delicious dessert. Along with it is related my childhood memories.When I returned home from school, my mother used to prepare this dessert and we enjoyed devouring it. So if you want to make your kids happy, try this oatmeal bars recipe. - 32.7852