- » Chocolate Filled Pear
Chocolate Filled Pear Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate filled pear recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate filled pear recipes.
Chocolate Filled Pears
1. Prepare outdoor grill for barbecuing.
2. Meanwhile, cut each pear crosswise in half; set top halves aside. With small spoon, scoop out center from bottom halves of pears, leaving shell about 1/2 inch thick. Place chocolate pieces and brandy in bottom pear... - 24.5827
Pears Filled With Cream Cheese And Hot Fudge Sauce
Fill pear halves with cream cheese, and place together.
Place butter, sugar, milk and chocolate in top of double boiler.
Cook 30 minutes.
Leave it alone.
Remove, and beat.
Add cream if you wish a thinner sauce, but never water.
Pour over filled... - 32.8057
Chocolate Pear Tart
Prepare the phyllo tart shell.
Spoon the chocolate filling into the tart shell.
Slice the pears thin (if this has not been done by the processor.) Put the slices onto paper towels to dry.
Arrange the pears on the chocolate filling starting at the outside... - 30.3945
Chocolate Pear Gateau
1) Preheat the oven to 375 Deg F ( 190 Deg C/ Gas 5) , grease and line two 10 inch round sandwich tins and keep aside.
2) In a mixing bowl, add the flour, cornflour and ... - 46.4939
Pear And Almond Tart With Chocolate Sauce
1. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface and use it to line a 25 cm (10 inch) flan tin. Prick the base with a fork and chill for a further 30 minutes. Line the pastry with baking paper and baking beans and bake in a preheated oven, 200°C (400°F),... - 30.2331
Chocolate Cinnamon & Pear Tart
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
Lightly grease the base and sides of a 2.5cm (lin) deep 23cm (9in) fluted flan tin.
Put all the dry ingredients for the pastry in a mixing bowl, add the lightly beaten egg, and mix everything together to form a firm... - 45.3689
Pear And Chocolate Charlotte
Break 3 1/2 oz (100 g/3 1/2 oz) of chocolate into pieces and melt in a bowl in the microwave oven for 1 minute on HIGH.
Heat the milk in a bowl for 4 minutes on HIGH.
Put the whole egg, 2 egg yolks and 31/2 oz (100 g/31/2 oz) of sugar in a large bowl... - 47.437
Poached Pear Tartlets With Chocolate Sauce
1. Cut the pears in half and scoop out just the cores with a melon bailer or small spoon.
2. Put the water in a small pan with the orange rind, vanilla pod, bay leaf and sugar. Bring to the boil, stirring well. Add the pears and more water to cover.
3. Cover... - 46.4008
Pear And Chocolate Ice Box Flan Cake
1. Drain the pear halves and cut them in to half horizontally
2. Prepare the flan cases by placing them on a plate and sprinkle the cases with the rum.
3. In a basin, pour out half of the chocolate spread.
4. In another basin, whip the... - 37.5802
Chocolate Pear And Pecan Pie
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour into a mixing bowl and rub or cut in the butter. Stir in the sugar. Mix the egg yolk with 10ml/2 tsp of the water, add to the dry ingredients and mix to a dough, adding more water if necessary. Knead for a few seconds... - 43.6193
Surprise Pear Tart And Ginger Pears With Nutty Crumble
Shortbread Crust: In bowl, combine flour and sugar.
With pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Press onto bottom and sides of 10-inch (25 cm) pie plate.
Refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes while making Nutty... - 44.4083
Griestorte With Pears
1) Grease the base of the sandwich tins and line with greaseproof paper.
2) Grease the greaseproof paper and the sides of the tins.
3) Dust with caster sugar and then flour.
4) Heat the oven at 350° F or Mark 4.
5) In two bowls,... - 48.0132
Pear And Ice Cream Flan
1) In the flan, fill with scoops of the chocolate ice cream
2) Layer in neatly the pear slices
3) Serve immediately - 27.6094
Baked Amaretti Stuffed Pears With Toasted Almonds
In a food processor crush the cookies to coarse crumbs.
Place the crumbs in a medium bowl and pour brandy over the crumbs.
Trim the bottom of the pears just so they can stand upright.
With a melon bailer hollow out the core from the bottom.
Fill each cavity... - 42.6607
Cranberry Pear Tart
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
On a lightly floured board, roll the pate brisee into a circle 1/8 inch thick.
Fit the pastry into a 10-inch tart pan with a removable bottom.
Trim the pastry by running the rolling pin over the edges.
Generously prick the bottoms... - 43.527
Fresh Cream Pear Gateau
Grease a 10-inch (25-cm) round cake pan.
Preheat oven to 375°F(190°C).
To make cake, put egg yolks and a third of the sugar into a large bowl.
Beat until pale and creamy, 5 to 10 minutes with an electric mixer.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Add remaining... - 46.5398
Blueberry, Banana And Pear Crepes
1. First start making the crepe batter by mixing the pancake mix in a bowl with milk and water.
2. Whisk the batter with fork or egg beater until the mixture is thin but smooth, creamy and not lumpy * If it’s too thick, simply add more milk or water.
3.... - 40.2838
Hot Fudge Sauce
1) Microwave on high to melt butter for 45 seconds.
2) Stir in cream.
3) Microwave on high for 20 seconds.
4) Mix chocolate chips.
5) Microwave on high for 1 minute.
6) Stir and repeat process if needed.
7) Sprinkle salt on top.
8) Serve the... - 37.1314
Cheesecake Surprise is a delicious dessert. I use this brilliant Cheesecake Surprise to surprise my guests at parties.Try the Cheesecake Surprise, they have never let me down! - 46.5736
This is a great idea for an appetizer or an appetizing snack, either sweet or savory... let's make the stuffed triangles! - 135.017