- » Chocolate Espresso Bar
Chocolate Espresso Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate espresso bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate espresso bar recipes.
Double Chocolate Espresso Gems
1) Heat oven to 375°.
2) In a 1-quart saucepan, add chocolate chips and butter.
3) Place over low heat, stirring occasionally allow to melt till smooth.
4) Transfer into a medium bowl and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
5) Mix in the sugar... - 49.65
Triple Espresso Brownies
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease bottom only of 13x9-inch pan.
In large bowl, combine all brownie ingredients.
Beat 50 strokes by hand.
Spread in greased pan.
Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Meanwhile, in small bowl combine 1/4 cup butter and... - 44.1262
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Line a baking pan with greased foil and set aside.
3. In a saucepan, melt butter and chocolate over low flame. Cool this mixture to room temperature.
4. In a bowl, blend flour, baking powder, and salt. Set... - 46.2194
Double Chocolate Espresso Brownies
1. Lightly grease a 13-inch X 9-inch square baking tin with butter or oil.
2. Line the pan with aluminum foil, keeping extra to extend over short sides of pan and tucking overlapping ends under rim. Lightly grease foil with cooking oil or... - 46.3074
Coffee Crunch Bars
This recipe is for serious coffee lovers! Just be careful to not over bake them; the coffee will take on a bitter taste, and you don't want that. - 0
Mocha Macadamia Chocolate Chunk Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Measure and assemble all the ingredients required.
3. Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil or butter
4. Dissolve espresso powder in the boiling water.
5. In a basin, sift together flour, cocoa... - 49.5188
Thin Fudgy Chocolate Strips
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Combine sugar and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; beat at high speed of an electric mixer for 2 minutes.
Stir in dry ingredients (dough will be thick).
Spoon dough into a 15 x... - 42.8722
Swiss Mocha Treats
Melt bittersweet chocolate and 2 tablespoons butter in small, heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring often.
Add espresso powder; stir until dissolved.
Remove mixture from heat; stir in vanilla.
Let cool to room temperature.
Place flour, baking soda and salt... - 45.0993
Sweets and confectionaries with coffee and chocolate flavor are universally loved. Here is an recipe called Tiramisu or Italian cake dessert made using coffee concentrate, Marsala and chocolate bar as the key ingredient. Good to just have it after dusting... - 104.119