- » Chocolate Eclair
Chocolate Eclair Recipes
Chocolate Ã©clair is a popular bakery sweet enjoyed around the world. It consists of a long hot dog shaped choux pastry shell filled with fluffy chocolate whipped cream filling and topped with a chocolate sauce. The ... More »
French Choco Éclair Crepes
It’s a Sunday and obviously you want a special start for the day. What better than kick starting it with a yummy breakfast. This video has an easy to make French Choco Éclair Crepes recipe that is absolutely sinful. This recipe is just too good to be... - 79.3834
Original Chocolate Eclairs
Chocolate Eclairs are wonder invention using chocolate. As popularly known, there are two ways to enjoy this divine pastry filled with vanilla flavored cream and frosted with a rich layer of chocolate. Pop it into your mouth and let its creamy chocolaty... - 50.0122
Chocolate Eclairs is made out of choux pastry dough, quite similar to profiteroles, they can be filled up with various other flavorful fillings. A dish which can be very easily made and anybody can make their own versions. - 47.2531
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Grease a large baking sheet and line with baking parchment. To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt on to a small sheet of baking parchment. Heat the butter and water in a pan very gently until the butter... - 45.2874
Eclair Cream Puff Paste:.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In medium saucepan, bring water, butter and salt to boiling.
Remove from heat.
Quickly add flour all at once.
With wooden spoon, beat constantly over low heat until mixture forms ball and leaves side of... - 44.5805
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) In a pan, put the water, butter and salt. Heat gently till the butter has melted.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil and then take it off the heat immediately. Quickly beat in the flour all... - 43.4465
Chocolate Eclair Pudding
Line 8 x 8" buttered pan with graham crackers; fit closely.
Mix pudding with milk and vanilla.
Beat on low speed 2 minutes.
Fold in whipped cream.
Spread 1/2 pudding mixture over crackers, repeat cracker layer, then remaining pudding and another cracker... - 43.1152
Chocolate Glazed Eclairs
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
Grease large cookie sheet.
In a 3 quart saucepan over high heat, cook 1 cup water, butter or margarine and salt until butter melts and mixture boils.
Reduce heat to low; with wooden spoon, vigorously stir in flour until mixture forms... - 42.9648
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Combine water and butter in saucepan and bring to a full rolling boil.
Add flour all at once and stir briskly over low heat until mixture leaves the sides of the pan and forms into a ball.
Remove from heat.
Beat in eggs, one at a... - 39.9906
Heat oven to 400° (mod. hot).
Heat water and butter to rolling boil in saucepan.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Stir in flour, stirring vigorously over low heat until mixture forms a ball (about 1 min.).
Remove from heat.
Beat in eggs... - 35.5994
Mini Chocolate Eclairs
Preheat the oven to Gas 6, 400°F, 200°C, 15 mins before cooking pastry.
Sieve the flour on to a sheet of greaseproof paper.
Place the butter in a saucepan with 1/4 pint/150 ml water, bring to the boil until the fat has melted.
Remove the pan from the heat... - 35.0295
1. Heat the 1/2 cup water and the 1/4 cup butter or margarine to boiling in a medium-size saucepan. Stir in the 1/2 cup flour and salt all at once with a wooden spoon; continue stirring vigorously about 2 minutes, or until batter forms a thick smooth ball... - 33.975
1. Make the full recipe for Basic Cream-Puff Paste.
2. Attach a large, plain tip to a pastry bag; spoon paste into bag. Press dough out into twelve 4-inch strips, 1 1/2 inches apart, on a large cookie sheet. Or, you may spoon paste into finger-length... - 33.8101
1. Put the choux pastry mixture in a piping bag fitted with about 20 mm. (3/4") plain nozzle.
2. Grease a baking tin.
3. Pipe the mixture in even lengths on to the greased tin.
4. Bake in a hot oven at 450Â°F. for 20 to 25 minutes. Do not open the oven... - 32.8771
Chocolate Eclair Torte
Beat pudding and milk for two minutes.
Add whipped topping.
Line bottom of 9xl3-inch pan with whole graham crackers.
Pour half of pudding mixture over crackers.
Put another layer of whole graham crackers and the rest of pudding mixture.
Then top with last... - 31.025
Easy Chocolate Eclairs
Prepare and bake eclairs according to package directions, making 8 to 10 eclairs.
To dry out shells, remove from oven when baked and split in half lengthwise; return to oven with heat off, door open 15 to 20 minutes.
Frost tops with Chocolate Icing.
At... - 29.9717
Prepare pastry as for Strawberry Cream Puffs.
Shape into 4inch long fingers.
Bake as directed.
Prepare whipped cream filling, omitting sugared strawberries.
To make chocolate sauce, combine 1 cup sugar, 1/2 cup light corn syrup, and 3/4 cup water in a heavy... - 26.7206
Drop Cream Puff Pastry by level one fourth cupfuls 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets, shaping each portion into a 4 1/2 x 1 1/2 inch rectangle.
Bake at 400° for 40 minutes or until golden brown and puffed.
Cool away from drafts.
Cut off top of each... - 25.1681
Pour cream and vanilla in bowl of electric mixer. Beat until firm. Add icing sugar and beat another 30 seconds, but no longer. Set aside in refrigerator.
Place chocolate in stainless steel bowl. Set over saucepan half-filled with hot water. Check that bowl... - 23.9723
Slice each eclair in half lengthwise.
Using a pastry bag with a fluted nozzle, pipe 3 tbsp (45 mL) chocolate Chantilly cream into first half.
Cover with second half of eclair.
Using a sieve, dust eclairs with cocoa. - 19.988
Chocolate Eclair Recipes By Category