- » Chocolate Dipped Cake
Chocolate Dipped Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate dipped cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate dipped cake recipes.
Chocolate-dipped Strawberry Microwave Mug Cake
Prepare your microwavable mug by coating the inside lightly with PAM Original cooking spray.
Mix the ingredients in a small bowl. Beat egg first with a spoon and mix in other liquid ingredients. Then add dry ingredients and mix until you've removed all the... - 37.81
You May Also Like!
1) In the top of a double boiler, combine the chocolate and cream together.
2) Place the top over hot water and stir until the chocolate is melted and thoroughly blended with the cream.
3) Stir in the Cointreau and mix thoroughly
4) In a small pan or... - 38.3642
Very Berry Chocolate Cake
Select 5 large strawberries for garnish.
Partially dip into glaze and set aside.
Hull and halve remaining strawberries.
Add 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla; mix gently.
Whip cream with 3 tablespoons sugar and 3/4 teaspoon vanilla until soft peaks... - 41.7661
This Chocolate Sauce is simply irresistible. Pour this rich creamy chocolate dip over cakes, ice cream, puddings or any other dessert and let me know if you liked it. Your suggestions for this chocolate sauce are welcome. - 26.7106
Chocolate Cake Lollipops
Now who said lollipops are only kiddy treats? These cake pops are chocolate-covered balls of cake on lollipop sticks that are so much fun to make and are a great sweet treat for a Super Bowl party. They are obviously a hit for birthdays, baby showers or... - 112.692
Betty's Nutty Chocolate Dipped Pretzels
1. In a small mixing bowl combine pecan, brown sugar, heavy cream. Mix well.
2. Grease a 9-inch cake pan, and transfer pecan mixture into it. Spread it evenly at the bottom.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
4. Place the cake pan in the... - 109.334
Chocolate Dipped Flapjacks
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put all the ingredients, except for the chocolate. Beat well for 2 to 3 minutes, till well blended.
3) Into a greased 11x7-inch Swiss roll tin, spread the mixture.
4) Bake in... - 40.1758
How To Make Cake Pops!! Cake Pops Tutorial
Learn how to make cake pops that have the perfect texture, easy to make, and pretty darn fun!! Be creative and come up with colors to match your theme. If you suck at decorating cake pops like I do, there are a TON of different sprinkle options available... - 120.761
Chocolate Pear Shortcake
Chocolate Pear Shortcake has a supreme taste. Chocolate Pear Shortcake get its taste from sponge cake topped with pears and custard. Chocolate Pear Shortcake is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 37.6564
Chocolate Gateau Alice
Grease an 8-inch (20-cm) springform cake pan and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
To make cake, melt chocolate in a double boiler over low heat.
Cream butter and half the sugar in a medium bowl until light and fluffy.
Stir in... - 42.7699