Chocolate day is often celebrated on the 7th of July every year. There are other days celebrated after chocolate are the National Chocolate Day which falls on the 28th of October and the World Chocolate Day which falls on the 4th of September. These chocolate celebrations are a part of American culture although people from many other regions across the world have started adopting the same. Chocolate day or National Chocolate Day can be celebrated with loads of chocolate and chocolate dishes. People engage in real fun making them and distributing them on this day. There are innumerable chocolate recipes from many regions across the world. Popular chocolate day recipes include Chocolate cake, Chocolate Ice cream, Chocolate cookies, Chocolate mocha and Chocolate fondue.
Traditional National Chocolate Day Recipes
• Chocolate cake is one of the classic and favourite Chocolate day recipes. It can be made in different styles incorporating more ingredients. It is a favourite among children.
• Chocolate Ice Cream is a scrumptious dish made from top Chocolate day recipes. Chocolate ice cream is one of the oldest traditional chocolate preparations popular across the world.
• Chocolate cookies are fabulous preparations made from Chocolate day recipes that can be used over many occasions. They can be served over breakfast, tea or snacks. Chocolate cookies made in gourmet style are used for gifting through cookie baskets.
• Chocolate mocha is among exotic chocolate day recipes to make frothy mocha with a great flavour of chocolate.
• Chocolate fondue is a delightful recipe among chocolate day recipes. It can be a great surprise for guests who can be treated with the fondue with many dippings such as fruits, nuts, cheese, etc.
Significance of National Chocolate Day Dishes
Chocolate day is among the holiday celebrations in vogue in the United States since long time. There are many such occasions celebrated after chocolate including-
National Milk Chocolate Day--July 28
National Bittersweet Chocolate with Almonds Day--November 7
National Chocolate Mint Day--February 19
National Chocolate Chip Day--May 15
National Chocolate Eclair Day--June 22
National Chocolate Covered Anything Day--December 16
National Chocolate Covered Raisins Day--March 24
National Chocolate Custard Month--May 1-31
National Chocolate Pudding Day--June 26
National Chocolate Ice Cream Day--June 7
National Chocolate Milkshake Day--September 12
Modern National Chocolate Day Recipes
Chocolate day recipes of today are marked by tremendous innovations. Popular ones among them include Chocolate Soufflé, Chocolate Mousse, Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies, Chocolate Glazed Chocolate Tart and Chocolate Pie.