- » Chocolate Custard Tart
Chocolate Custard Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate custard tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate custard tart recipes.
Candy Custard Tart
1. On lightly floured surface, flatten pastry dough slightly. Roll dough from center to edges, forming an 11-inch circle. To transfer pastry, wrap it around the rolling pin. Unroll pastry onto a 9- to 10-inch fluted tart pan with removable bottom. Ease the... - 36.1845
You May Also Like!
Black And White Tarts
Thinking of an exquisite dessert to cook, try this Black and White Tarts. These tarts are best served for special occasions and needless to say, this Black and White tarts are made in no time! - 45.0007
Cinnamon Chocolate Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Roll the pastry out to fit an 8" flan ring placed on a baking sheet' line the ring with pastry and chill it for fifteen minutes
3. Line the pastry with a sheet of parchment paper and fill with dried... - 43.8494
Baked Chocolate Tart
1. In a double boiler or Bain Marie, put the butter, chocolate, cocoa powder and salt. Allow the mixture to melt gently. Stir occasionally to prevent the chocolate from burning. Once the chocolate is melted, set aside to cool
2. Preheat the oven... - 43.009
1. To make pastry, place flour, cocoa, sugar, butter, egg yolk, vinegar and iced water in a blender or food processor and process for about 10 seconds or until mixture begins to bind. Wrap in foil and chill for 30 minutes.
2. Dust working surface with cocoa,... - 35.6583
Black And White Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F
2)Take a shallow baking pan and spread shredded coconut in it. Bake coconut in the preheated oven for 5-7 minutes or until it is lightly tanned.
3) Stir coconut quite often during baking time to evenly brown... - 43.1802
Chocolate Ricotta Pie
This pie is made in three simple steps. The great part is that you will actually learn how to make three things in one shot. Clever eh?! First you'll make a basic custard(pudding).
Secondly you will make a pie crust. Third of all you will prepare the... - 52.8859
Make a few chocolate curls for garnish by peeling thin layers of chocolate with a vegetable peeler.
Microwave remaining chocolate and butter in a 2-cup glass casserole for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes until soft.
Divide chocolate between 6... - 31.4822
Apricot Cream Tart
1) Heat butter till it melts and then mix in crushed biscuits.
2) Pack this into the base of a tin and keep in refrigerator to chill.
3) In the meantime, in a pan, mix sugar and cornflour with enough milk to form a smooth paste.
4) Heat rest of the... - 45.3538
Surprise Pear Tart And Ginger Pears With Nutty Crumble
Shortbread Crust: In bowl, combine flour and sugar.
With pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Press onto bottom and sides of 10-inch (25 cm) pie plate.
Refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes while making Nutty... - 44.4728
Tarte Au Cafe Avec Sauce Chocolat
1. In an oven proof dish, mix coffee and butter. Pop it in the microwave for 30 seconds or until butter melts.
2. In mixer, beat egg and sugar until it becomes light buttery yellow in color.
3. Pour coffee butter mixture into the mixer and beat... - 0