- » Chocolate Crisp
Chocolate Crisp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate crisp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate crisp recipes.
Easy Picnic Recipes - Rice Crispy Pops
1. Place a sauce pan on medium high heat; add butter, vanilla, and marshmallow in it. Stir constantly and cook for about 4-5 minutes or until marshmallows melts.
2. In a large bowl, take rice krispies, and pour marshmallow mixture in it. Mix it fast.... - 107.744
Crispy Chocolate Cakes
Oh boy! If this isn't the most appetizing Crispy Chocolate Cake ever? They are so ideal make to during Halloween and the little 'trick or treaters' who come knocking at your door will love it. Watch and learn this sure-fire dessert from this video! And as... - 97.9187
Make any time up to 2 weeks ahead:
1. In small saucepan, over hot, not boiling, water, melt chocolate and butterscotch pieces together, stirring occasionally, until smooth.
2. Onto wax paper sift flour with baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and ginger powder.
3.... - 45.3158
Lacy Chocolate Crisps
Bring corn syrup to a boil.
Add butter and chocolate.
Cook and stir over low heat until smooth.
Remove from heat; stir in sugar, flour and coconut.
Drop from tablespoon onto lightly greased baking sheets, leaving 3 inches between.
Bake at 300° for 15... - 39.3718
Minty Chocolate Crisps
1. In a large bowl, beat shortening and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and flurry. Beat in egg and peppermint extract until well blended.
2. Add flour mixed with cocoa, baking soda, and salt and beat until well blended. Stir in... - 34.5599
Mix butter and sugar; add egg.
Mix in sifted dry ingredients.
Add vanilla and nuts.
Place in small balls on baking sheet and press flat with a fork.
Bake at 375° F. about 10 minutes. - 33.6162
Preheat oven to 350°.
In medium-sized saucepan, melt butter and chocolate over Remove from heat and add sugar, stirring until dissolved.
Beat in remaining ingredients, mixing well.
Drop by tsp.onto greased baking sheet.
Bake for 10 minutes until firm.
Remove... - 33.1454
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and superfine sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add flour, cocoa, and salt and mix until blended.
2. Squeeze dough into a ball and divide in half. Press each half into... - 26.772
Two Colour Chocolate Crisps
Break the plain chocolate and white chocolate into two separate bowls.
Place each bowl over a saucepan of hot water, ensuring the water does not touch the base of the bowl.
Heat until the chocolate has melted.
Using tongs, dip crisps into the chocolate,... - 24.6471
Chocolate Crisp Recipes By Category