- » Chocolate Covered Walnut
Chocolate Covered Walnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate covered walnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate covered walnut recipes.
Chocolate Covered Dates
1. Take a large bowl, sift on confectioners' sugar.
2. Add superfine sugar along with almonds and mix well.
3. Stir in lemon juice along with 2 to 3 drops almond extract.
4. Slowly add beaten egg and using fingers or a wooden spoon, stir the... - 40.0131
Chocolate Covered Bananas
1. Peel the bananas and chop off their ends. Put wooden skewers/ plastic knives through them, lengthwise. In a small tray, lay a piece of parchment paper and place the bananas. Freeze them for 2.5 hours, until they are hard.
2. Chop the walnuts... - 114.734
Fudge Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Into large bowl, measure first 7 ingredients. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until blended, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula. With spoon, stir in chocolate pieces and 3/4 cup walnuts.
2. Drop mixture by... - 34.3346
Toasted Walnut And Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
Let the ice cream soften in the refrigerator until it can be whipped with an electric beater.
Meanwhile, place walnuts in a nonstick frying pan.
Place over medium-low heat, shaking pan occasionally to toast the walnuts.
Remove from heat and allow to cool... - 33.2345
Chocolate Walnut Slices
1. In a large bowl, beat sugar and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.
2. Beat in flour mixed with cocoa, baking powder, and salt until dough is smooth, scraping down side of bowl... - 36.4407
Chocolate Walnut Candy
Chocolate Walnut Candy is easy to make recipe. Chocolate Walnut Candy gets its taste from chocolate mixed with condensed milk. - 29.1877
Raw Food Chocolate Recipe: Flourless Chocolate Cake
Raw food lovers who also love chocolate get the best of both worlds in this rich, decadent dessert. Jennifer Cornbleet demonstrates the simple techniques needed to turn wholesome ingredients into a dense, super-fudgy treat. Not only is it made without flour,... - 123.651
Chocolate Walnut Coffee Rings
In large mixer bowl, combine 2 cups flour, granulated sugar, salt, cinnamon and yeast.
In small saucepan over low heat, warm butter, milk and water until very warm (120° to 130°F).
On low speed of electric mixer, gradually beat milk mixture into dry... - 43.85
Chocolate Walnut Pudding
Combine sugar, chocolate chips, and corn-starch in 2-quart glass measure.
Add butter and milk.
Cook on HI, 6 minutes, stirring once.
Slowly stir 1/2 cup milk mixture into egg yolks.
Whisk egg mixture back into milk.
Cover and cook on 50, 2... - 38.2627
Raspberry Chocolate Walnut Torte
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
2. Heat chocolate in a double boiler over 1 inch of boiling water until melted (or heat in a microwavable bowl on medium power for 2 1/2 minutes). Stir egg yolks and whole eggs into... - 38.408
Baked Chocolate Walnut Squares
1. In a large bowl, combine hot-roll mix, 2 tablespoons of sugar and shortening. Add eggs and water (according to direction on the hot-roll mix box).
2. Place a clean towel over the mix and keep in a warm place. Allow it to rise for one hour... - 47.7936
Double Walnut And Chocolate Tart
In large bowl, combine flour, walnuts, sugar and salt.
With pastry blender or two knives, cut in butter and shortening until mixture resembles fine crumbs with a few larger pieces.
Combine egg yolk and water; drizzle over dry ingredients, tossing lightly with... - 47.87
Chocolate Walnut Sauce
In medium, heavy saucepan, melt chocolate and butter over low heat.
Remove from heat and stir in sugar and salt, then gradually stir in cream.
Cook and stir over medium-low heat 3 to 4 minutes or until sauce is smooth and satiny.
Stir in vanilla and... - 31.4988
Walnut Chocolate Chewies
Place walnuts and almonds in small bowl and toss together.
Transfer to food processor and blend several minutes.
Replace nuts in small bowl and add honey; mix together.
Transfer nuts back to food processor and add coffee; blend about 1 minute.
Spread mixture... - 31.6935
Sour Cream Coffee Cake With Chocolate And Walnuts
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 12-cup fluted tube pan or 10-inch tube pan.
Beat butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
Add brown sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs and vanilla until well blended.
Combine... - 43.2786
Chocolate Walnut Roll
This Chocolate Walnut Roll tastes incredible ! Try this creamy fruity nutty cake roll bake for your next dessert ! Your suggestions for this Chocolate Walnut Roll are welcome. - 50.0127
No Bake Chocolate Fekkas
1. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, put the powdered crackers. Add chopped walnuts and dried fruits and mix well till well combined.
3. Put the dulce de leche and using clean hands mix them well to... - 120.673
Chocolate Nut Shortbread
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F or 160 degrees C.
2.Whisk butter well and add in the cooled chocolate.
3.Add in sugar and blend well.
4.Sift flour into the mixture and combine.
5.Add in the nuts.
6.Shape the dough into a roll of about 2... - 40.1187
1. Coarsely chop 1 1/2 cups walnuts for the toffee. Finely chop the remaining walnuts and set aside for the topping.
2. Combine sugar, water, corn syrup, and butter. Bring to boiling, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Cover and cook 5 minutes. Uncover and... - 32.2222
Walnut Holiday Cake
Grease 9-inch springform pan.
Line bottom with waxed paper; grease waxed paper.
In small bowl, pour rum over graham crackers.
When crackers are softened, mash with fork.
In large bowl, beat egg yolks with electric mixer at medium speed until lemon... - 44.6371
Rum Balls With Walnuts
Combine the first 7 ingredients.
Shape into balls, 1" diameter.
Roll in granulated or icing sugar.
Press 14 maraschino cherry into surface of each ball.
Keep in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
These cookies improve with storage. - 39.5108
Walnut Fudge Brownies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 13" by 9" baking pan. In heavy 3-quart saucepan over low heat, melt butter or margarine and chocolate, stirring frequently. Remove saucepan from heat. With wire whisk or spoon, beat in sugar and eggs until well blended. Stir... - 30.4959
Black Walnut Cake
1. Preheat oven to moderate, 350°F, 180°c, gas mark 4.
2. Grease two 9 inches shallow cake tins.
3. For the sea foam frosting, mix all the ingredients except vanilla in a mixing bowl and cook it on a double boiler (a pot with simmering water... - 48.3599
Put the margarine, sugar, dates, sultanas and cherries in a saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring well.
Simmer until the dates are soft and tender.
Remove from the heat and fold in the walnuts and Rice Krispies.
Turn into a greased Swiss roll tin and... - 33.493
Chocolate Rum Balls
Chocolate Rum Balls are my favorite! This dessert recipe is simply brilliant. Your dessert table is never complete without these yummy deserts.Try the Chocolate Rum Balls! - 43.0539
Chocolate Ladyfinger Dessert
Combine cocoa and 1/2 cup sugar in top of a double boiler, mix well.
Stir in egg yolks and water; bring water in bottom of double boiler to a boil.
Cook mixture, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes, set aside to cool.
Cream butter, 1 cup powdered sugar, and 1... - 42.2766
Walnut Coffee Layer
Try this amazingly delicious Walnut Coffee Layer. This tasty effortlessly prepared chilled Walnut Coffee Layer is the one dish about which you surely would love to talk about with us! - 47.1564
Walnut Crepes With Choco Sauce
Walnut crepes with chocolate sauce is an americanised recipe of the classic french crepes. Baked with a batter of flour, mik and eggs these walnut crepes are made with a filling of chopped walnuts with butter and icing sugar and served with a warm chocolate... - 42.774
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease cookie sheet. Into large bowl, measure all ingredients except walnuts. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until well mixed, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula; stir in walnuts.
2. Drop mixture by rounded... - 31.8992
Walnut Fudge Bars
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 350°F (*325°F).
Grease 13" x9" pan.
Combine brownie mix, butter, water and eggs. Beat 50 strokes with spoon. Add oats and walnuts. Mix well.
In medium bowl, combine chocolate chips and condensed milk. Microwave on HIGH... - 31.9884
This Walnut Toffee tastes amazing ! Just roll this walnut-coated creamy chocolaty confection for your next meal. Tell me if you've enjoyed this Walnut Toffee. - 34.1068
Coarsely chop 1 1/2 cups of the walnuts for toffee.
Finely chop 3/4 cup of the walnuts for topping; set aside.
In large heavy saucepan, combine sugar, water, corn syrup and butter.
Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Cover and... - 38.4339
Double Walnut Brownie Squares
Make early on day:
1. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat sugar, butter, egg, and vanilla until well blended. Now beat in chocolate.
2. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
3. Sift flour with baking powder; beat into sugar mixture alternately with... - 37.3468
Rocky Road Candy Prepared With Marshmallows And Walnuts
• Line an 8x8x2-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Butter the foil; set pan aside.
• In a medium saucepan heat the milk chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly, till melted and smooth. Remove saucepan from heat. Stir in... - 21.614
Maple Walnut Acorns
In large bowl, cream butter, brown sugar, egg yolk and maple extract.
In medium bowl, sift flour with baking powder and salt.
Stir about 1/2 of the flour mixture into creamed mixture.
Add milk and remaining flour, mixing to a moderately stiff dough.
Blend in... - 42.7909
Walnut Cream Roll
1. Sieve the flour.
2. Grease a Swiss roll tin about 175 mm. x 275 mm. (7* x 11') with melted butter or margarine. Put a grease-proof paper on the greased tin and apply melted butter or margarine over the paper also.
3. Separate the eggs.
4. Add the salt and... - 39.9884
Walnuts are a great source of omega-3 and excellent for skin and brain. So if you are indulging yourself in a pie, there is no better way to do it with a walnut pie. The taste is superb and the texture is to die for. - 32.9368
Rich Walnut Fruit Cake
In large bowl, combine fruits and bourbon; toss well to mix.
Let stand, covered, 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
In another large bowl, cream butter.
Beat in sugar until fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, until well blended.
Stir in melted chocolate.
(Mixture... - 44.47
Seared Beef In Walnut Sauce
A dish that is meant to bring some balance an synergy is this simple one! A merging of the chilies and fruits with the beef! Wonderfully made by Chef Brian. Stay tuned to watch more in this video! - 117.363
Cocoa Spice Drops
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat brown sugar and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg until light and fluffy.
2. Mix flour with cocoa powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, and salt. Beat into butter... - 36.3958
Christmas Sultana Cookies
Sieve flour and baking powder together in a large mixing bowl.
Add cholcalate, sultanas, walnuts and peels to flour mixture.
Beat egg, butter and sugar well.
All vanilla essence to it.
Mix egg mixture with flour mixture and knead to a hard dough with... - 46.9887
Chewy Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Cookies
Totally yummy, chewy, chocolaty and extra textural is what these chewy chocolate chip cookies are all about. With additional chocolate chips, these cookies will be gobbled up! A favorite with both kids and adults alike, you would be amazed at the speed at... - 50.442
Smoothie Chocolate Fudge
In 1-quart glass bowl combine chocolate and milk.
Micro-cook, covered, until chocolate melts, about 1 minute, stirring once.
Stir in sugar, vanilla, and salt.
Fold in the nuts.
Turn into waxed paper-lined 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2-inch loaf pan.
Let stand till... - 35.6948
Chocolate Fudge Snack Cake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 13x9-inch pan.
In small saucepan over low heat, melt 1/2 cup margarine and fudge topping, stirring constantly until smooth.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine flour and remaining... - 43.1838
Chunky Chocolate Pudding
1. Using milk, prepare pudding according to package directions. Cover and refrigerate until soft set, about 30 minutes.
2. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts. Into each of four 6-ounce dessert dishes spoon 1/4 of the pudding; top each with 1 tablespoon... - 29.0594
Chocolate Rum Balls
1. In a medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs, walnuts, powdered sugar, rum, and corn syrup. Stir until well blended.
2. With hands, form into 1-inch balls. Roll balls in cocoa mix and place between layers of wax paper in a tightly covered container. Refrigerate... - 22.9147
How To Make Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies
For all those who do not like eggs in cookies, these eggless chocolate chip cookies are worth a try. In this professionally made video the chef shares great instructions on making eggless chocolate chip cookies with coconut and walnut. If you like, these can... - 123.504
Chocolate Mint Cups
1. Take a medium mixing bowl and mix crushed cereal, coconut, and walnuts. Keep the mixture aside.
2. Take a heavy saucepan and heat it. Add chocolate pieces in the pan and heat until melted.
3. Remove the saucepan from heat and add cereal mixture.
4.... - 37.0022
Cherry Chocolate Dessert Rolls
Melt butter with shortening over low heat.
Soften yeast in the warm water.
Mix 1/3 cup of the evaporated milk, the egg yolks, sugar, salt, and extract in a large bowl; stir in the melted shortening.
Blend in 1 cup of the flour, beating until smooth; stir in... - 43.7394
Triple Nut Chocolate Clove Cookies
Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugars, beating well.
Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt; add to creamed mixture, and beat well.
Divide dough into 3 equal portions.
Stir... - 45.3306
Petite Bouchees Au Chocolate
For roll: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter 15 1/2X 10 1/2 X 1 inch jelly roll pan.
Line with waxed paper, extending paper a few inches over each end; oil paper lightly .
Melt chocolate with water in top of double boiler over simmering water .
Stir until... - 38.8933
Mix and let stand overnight in refrigerator.
Make into small balls, about the size of a walnut.
Cover and let stand in refrigerator for 2 nights.
Dip in: melt 5 squares of unsweetened chocolate with 1/2 square of paraffin.
Dip each ball in chocolate... - 32.2851
Looking for a no-cook dessert? This is so easy even the kids can make it. Watch Victoria Paikin show you how to make her Italian Chocolate Salami. This is the kind of dessert that you make when you have sudden company and no time to prepare. The dessert will... - 124.108
Double Chocolate Fudge
Line a 9-in square pan with foil and butter the foil; set aside.
In a heavy saucepan, melt semisweet chocolate chips with 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons milk over low heat.
Remove from the heat; stir in 1 teaspoon vanilla and 1/2 cup walnuts.
Spread into prepared... - 38.1741
Chocolate Rum Slice
1. Place chocolate in large bowl, cook on HIGH for two to two and a half minutes. Stir three times during cooking. Stir in remaining ingredients, cook on HIGH for half a minute.
2. Line a 20cm square shallow tin with foil and spread the mixture evenly over... - 21.4892
1. Melt chocolate pieces in top of double boiler, over hot, not boiling, water. Remove from heat, and stir in sour cream and dash salt. Refrigerate overnight.
2. Next day: In small bowl, mix vanilla-wafer crumbs with mm, butter, cocoa, confectioners' sugar,... - 38.6297
Classic Double Chocolate Brownies
1. Melt the dark chocolate and butter together in a bowl set over a pan of gently simmering water (do not allow the bowl to touch the water), stirring until melted.
2. Using electric beaters, whisk the eggs with the sugar and maple syrup until pale and light... - 31.5757
Chocolate Dipped Oat Cookies
Combine oats, sugar, oil, walnuts, egg, orange rind and salt in large bowl until blended.
Cover; refrigerate overnight.
Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
Melt chocolate chips in top of double boiler over hot,... - 42.2919
Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
Combine the cream cheese, butter and vanilla in a mixing bowl and beat until fluffy.
Add the confectioners' sugar and brown sugar gradually, beating just until blended.
Stir in the chocolate chips.
Chill, covered, for 2 hours.
Place on a large piece of... - 38.0133
Chocolate Nut Crunch
Sprinkle nuts over bottom of lightly greased 9 inch pan.
Combine sugar and butter in saucepan; bring to a rolling boil, stirring constantly.
Boil 4-6 minutes or temperature of 270 degrees.
Pour over nuts in pan.
Sprinkle with chips.
Cover for 2 minutes;... - 30.2541
In small heavy saucepan, melt chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly.
Line 8x4x2 inch loaf pan with plastic wrap.
Arrange 6 of the ladyfinger halves crosswise, side by side, in bottom of the pan, trimming if necessary to fit.
Line each long side... - 40.4906
Chocolate Cake With Fresh Cream Topping
1. Grease and dust a 150 mm. (6") diameter baking tin.
2. Sieve the flour and cocoa together.
3. Beat the eggs and sugar very well until thick and double in quantity. This should take 4 to 5 minutes.
4. Add the flour, melted butter, vanilla essence and 2... - 46.9411
Chocolate Rocky Road Terrine
1. Take a double boiler and melt the grated chocolate in it.
2. Whip sugar and butter until it is very light.
3. Add egg yolks one at a time and whisk until creamy.
4. Add vanilla and melted chocolate at gradual pace and whip it nicely.
5. In another... - 45.943
Chocolate Pudding Cookies
Combine flour and baking soda in medium bowl.
In large bowl combine margarine, both sugars, vanilla, and instant pudding powder.
Beat until smooth and creamy.
Beat in eggs.
Gradually, stir in flour mixture.
Stir in chips and nuts.
Batter will be very... - 48.8263
Chocolate Crackles: Cookie Jar
Super sweet treats !!! This is a fine video to prepare crackling chocolate cookies. Delicious chocolate cookies with a crackled coating of sugar makes the perfect festive style snack. A real treat for the eyes as well as the taste buds. Make these cookies for... - 107.937
Nutty Chocolate Chip Bars
In a medium size bowl, beat butter and sugar until fluffy; beat in eggs and vanilla.
Stir in flour, baking powder, and salt, then add nuts and the chocolate chips.
Spread batter evenly in a lightly greased 9 inch square baking dish.
Shield each corner with a... - 36.3027
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake has a supreme taste. Chocolate Chip Cheesecake get its taste from eggs mixed with flour topped with nuts and flavored with vanilla. Chocolate Chip Cheesecake is inspired by many cafeteria across the world. - 46.2376
Valentine's Day Special Nutty Chocolate Bark
If you're looking for a nice dessert recipe for Valentine's Day, then this is it. The Chef shows how to make Nutty Chocolate Bark and it's really delicious. I'm sure your loved one will surely enjoy it. - 124.311
Make any time up to 2 weeks ahead:
1. In small saucepan, over hot, not boiling, water, melt chocolate and butterscotch pieces together, stirring occasionally, until smooth.
2. Onto wax paper sift flour with baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and ginger powder.
3.... - 45.5267
Chocolate Beer Cake
1. Grease and dust 2 (8-inch) round cake pans.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. On top of a double boiler or pan of simmering water, melt chocolate in a bowl until smooth. Take off heat and let cool slightly.
4. In the mean time, into a... - 46.5272
Triple Fudge Bars
Prepare pudding mix as directed on package label.
Stir in dry chocotate cake mix.
Pour into greased 9 x 13 x 2-inch pan.
Sprinkle chocolate chips and walnuts over batter.
Center pan on cooking grill; cover kettle and bake about 40 minutes or until done.
Cool... - 35.0569
Make a few days ahead:
1. Start heating oven to 375Â°F.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat shortening with brown sugar and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Beat in egg and vanilla.
4. Sift flour with salt and baking soda. At low... - 42.1107
Steamed Date Pudding
Grease and flour a 1-1/2 quart mold; set aside.
In a large mixer bowl, cream butter or margarine and brown sugar.
Beat in eggs, then cocoa and baking soda.
Add flour alternately with water, beating after each addition.
With a spoon, stir in chocolate pieces,... - 48.6565
Chocolate Bourbon Balls
1. Mix chocolate chips and honey in 1 1/2-quart casserole or bowl. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until chips can be stirred smooth, 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Stir in vanilla wafers, walnuts and whiskey. Shape into 1-inch balls. Roll balls in sugar. Store in... - 20.5801
Chocolate Butterscotch Bars
1. Grease an 8 inch x 8 inch x 2 inch pan with butter and keep aside.
2. In a medium sized sauce pan, place water for boiling.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine butterscotch chips and 1 tablespoon shortening. Place over hot water and... - 43.3301
Stir the chocolate pieces and water together in a saucepan over a low heat, until the chocolate melts and the mixture forms a paste.
Off the heat, beat in the butter, then the eggs and finally the sugar.
Sift the flour and baking powder together on to a sheet... - 40.2971
Caramel Chocolate Apples Homemade
No fall season is complete without some caramel apples! We are bringing it to the next level by dipping them in chocolate as well! Bonus recipe in this video: how to make walnut caramel candies with leftover caramel sauce! - 125.938
Chocolate Sour Cream Fudge
1. In a 2-quart saucepan, tip in the sugar, sour cream, broken chocolate, salt and syrup and mix well.
2. Cook this mixture over low heat till the sugar is completely dissolved. Heat the mixture till it is boiling. Cover and cook for 3 minutes till... - 40.905
Chocolate Cream Dumplings
1 Position a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Lightly butter the bottom only of a 13 X 9-inch baking pan, and line the bottom with parchment or wax paper.
3 For the plain layer: In the... - 46.0629
Couple of Tips for you with this recipe.
use a long serrated knife, cut along the lines scored in the fudge
to get a smooth even cut place one hand of the knife handle and the other on the top of the blade then press down evenly until cut through.
make sure... - 39.7286
Elegant Chocolate Truffles
Melt chocolate pieces in top of double boiler over simmering water; remove from heat.
Blend in orange juice and rum; stir in chocolate cookie crumbs, confectioners' sugar and nuts until well mixed.
Cover; chill in refrigerator about 2 hours, or until mixture... - 35.3571
Chocolate Meringue Layer Cake
Line 2 baking sheets with greaseproof paper, securing each corner with a dot of butter and, using a cake tin as a guide, pencil an 18 cm / 7 inch circle on each tray.
Combine the walnuts, cocoa powder and 50 g / 2 oz of the sugar in a bowl.
Beat in the... - 46.208
Steamed Chocolate And Coffee Pudding
Melt the chocolate with the coffee gently in a saucepan.
Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
Cream the butter and the sugar together until the mixture is light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg yolks, one at a time.
Stir in the chocolate mixture, then the... - 40.0527
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat sugar, oil, and chocolate with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.
2. Beat in flour, baking powder, and salt until dough is smooth, scraping... - 38.0175
Easy Chocolate Truffles
1. Put the biscuits in a thick plastic bag, cover with a kitchen towel and hit with a rolling pin until you have finely chopped biscuits.
2. In a bowl, add crushed buscuits, walnuts and raisins.
3. Heat a pan on medium low with sugar, cocoa, ½ cup... - 105.444
Chocolate Meringue Pie With Egg Whites
Sieve flour, cocoa powder and salt together in a large mixing bowl.
Mix butter to the flour with fingers for 10-12 minutes until it resembles bread crumbs.
Add egg to flour mixture and knead to a stiff dough with milk.
Roll out the dough to 1/2 cm thick... - 45.5243
Chocolate Maraschino Cake
Chocolate maraschino cake is a sweet treat and a chocolaty cake made with unsweetened chocolate and maraschino cherries. Flavored with vanilla and baked with crunchy walnuts in flour, the chocolate marasschino cherry is super hit with children and adult alike. - 47.9583
Roll out your favorite chocolate balls with a few tips I have in hand. Chocolate balls are sweet, delicious and great for anyday. Yummy! - 30.5738
Chocolate Baron Bundt Cake
In mixer bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, sour cream, oil and vanilla; Beat at medium speed for 4 minutes.
Fold in nuts.
Pour half of batter into well greased 10-inch bundt pan.
Sprinkle with 1 cup Flick-ettes.
Cover with remaining batter.
Bake at 350°F for... - 36.8818
Sausalito Chocolate Mud Pie
Crust Crush cookies to make 2 cups crumbs.
Mix in nuts.
Cut in butter.
(Food processor is best for making crust.) With back of large spoon, press crumbs into 9-inch square pan or pie pan.
Filling Place slightly soft ice cream in large bowl.
Stir liqueur into... - 43.6255
Easy Chocolate Brownies
Preheat oven to 350°.
In large saucepan, over low heat, melt 1 cup chips with margarine; remove from heat.
Stir in biscuit mix, sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla.
Stir in nuts and remaining 1 cup chips.
Turn into well-greased 13x9-inch baking... - 40.5627
Cream butter in large mixer bowl.
Combine 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar and the cocoa; add alternately with cream and vanilla to butter.
Chill until firm.
Shape small amount of mixture around desired center; roll into 1-inch balls.
Drop into... - 33.0993
1) Into a food processor, add in the walnuts. Grind to a coarse mixture.
2) Take a 9X5X3-inch loaf pan and line it with waxed paper.
3) In a small saucepan, add in the chocolate and cream. Cook the mixture over a low flame till the chocolate has melted... - 42.5411
Coffee And Chocolate Swirl
Place the dough in a bowl and add the coffee and chocolate chips.
Squeeze and knead together until evenly mixed and there are no white streaks remaining in the dough.
Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and roll out to a 20-inch strand.
Grease an 8-inch... - 35.9772
Chocolate Pudding Cake
1. Heat oven to 350°. Combine 1/2 cup sugar, 1 1/2 cups water, and the marsh-mallows in a 6-cup microwave-safe casserole dish. Microwave until marshmallows dissolve, about 3 minutes. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, make a batter by combining butter,... - 33.8686
Chocolate Oat Medallions
Make several days ahead:
1. Start heating oven to 375Â°F.
2. In small bowl, with mixer at high speed, mix butter with sugar until very light and fluffy; with spoon, fold in rolled oats.
3. Drop, by heaping measuring teaspoonfuls, 3 inches apart, onto... - 36.4319
Viennese Chocolate Torte
Mix flour, salt and walnuts.
Gradually beat in sugar and continue beating until light and fluffy.
Add egg yolks, a few at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Gradually stir in chocolate.
Add flour mixture and vanilla, stirring just... - 47.3554