- » Chocolate Covered Mint
Chocolate Covered Mint Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate covered mint recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate covered mint recipes.
Mint Chocolate Sauce
Combine all ingredients in 2-cup measure.
Microwave at High 1 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until candies melt when stirred; stir once during cooking.. - 23.7549
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Do strawberries top your list of favorite fruit?? Even if it does not, this amazing recipe will make sure it does. Serve it with ice creams, pies, cakes or just by it self, these Chambord Liquor Strawberries will never fail to impress your guests. The recipe... - 106.196
Chocolate Mint Filled Cookies
Chocolate Mint Filled Cookies is extremely popular with cookie lovers across the world. Try out this quick and easy Chocolate Mint Filled Cookies recipe with semisweet-chocolate pieces, corn syrup and chocolate-covered thin mints. These Chocolate Mint Filled... - 37.7153
Chocolate Mint Cups
Place chocolate in a small, heavy saucepan; cook over low heat until chocolate melts.
Set aside to cool.
Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating at low speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each... - 36.4516
Quick Chocolate Mint Sauce
Combine patties and whipping cream in a 2-quart glass measure.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap.
Insert temperature probe through wrap so it rests on bottom of cup.
Set probe at 140Â°.
Microwave at MEDIUM (50% power) until temperature is reached (3 to 4... - 26.7823
Choco-mint sauce is a unique sauce made from chocolate covered mint patties that are melted and combined with cream. The choco-mint sauce is a flavorful and creamy sauce that is best served warm over ice cream. - 19.109
Chocolate Mint Shakes
In blender container combine ice cream, milk, and creme de menthe or jelly.
Cover; blend just till mixed. - 22.4142
Chocolate-mint Layer Cookies
You'll simply love Chocolate-Mint Layer Cookies from the American cusine. An easy to make snack, the Chocolate-Mint Layer Cookies is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 36.6935
Melt Away Chocolate Mints
1. Line bottom of 8" by 8" baking pan with waxed paper; set aside. With sharp knife, chop chocolate into small pieces. Place chocolate and shortening in double-boiler top (not over water). Set candy thermometer in place; set aside. Heat water to boiling in... - 26.4381
Chocolate Mint Dessert
1) Blend together the melted butter and cracker crumbs.
2) Keep 1 tablespoon of the mixture aside and spread the remaining mixture in a 10x6x1 ½-inch baking dish.
3) Combine together the gelatin, cornstarch and ½ cup sugar. Add the milk and mix... - 44.3133
Chocolate Mint Slice
Crush biscuits finely, mix in butter.
Press evenly over base of lamington tin (base measures 16cm x 26cm); refrigerate.
Add gelatine to milk in pan, add marshmallows, stir over low heat without boiling until marshmallows are melted.
Remove from heat, add... - 35.1239
Chocolate Mint Parfait Bars
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease 15x10-inch jelly roll pan.
In large bowl, combine all base ingredients at low.
speed until crumbly.
Press in bottom of prepared pan.
Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; cool.
In large bowl,... - 45.2338
Hot Malted Mint Drink
1) In a saucepan, add 1 cup milk and mint patties, then stir over a low heat until the mint patties are melted.
2) Stir in the malted milk powder, vanilla and rest of the milk, then heat gently until it begins to boil.
3) With a rotary beater, beat the... - 29.7199
Mint Chocolate Blender Icing
Pour sugar in blender, cover, and process at high speed.
Add remaining ingredients and blend at high speed until thick.
Covers a 9-inch layer cake. - 22.0953
Chocolate And Mint Cupcake
To busy to go into a detailed dessert recipe? Watch this quick video of less than 2 minutes to learn how to make chocolate and mint cupcakes. This video teaches you everything right from mixing to decorating. Recommended for smart learners! - 94.122
Fresh Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
1. Bring cream to a simmer in a medium saucepan. Put mint in a large bowl and pour cream over. Let steep for 10 minutes. Strain cream back into the saucepan; return to low heat and bring back to a simmer.
2. Whisk yolks, sugar substitute, and salt in a bowl,... - 34.7805
Chocolate Mint Cups
1. Take a medium mixing bowl and mix crushed cereal, coconut, and walnuts. Keep the mixture aside.
2. Take a heavy saucepan and heat it. Add chocolate pieces in the pan and heat until melted.
3. Remove the saucepan from heat and add cereal mixture.
4.... - 37.0022
Mint Chocolate Logs
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter, cream cheese, and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg yolk, melted chocolate, vanilla, and peppermint extract.
2. Add flour mixed with almonds, baking powder, and salt and beat... - 34.451
Melt mints in top of double boiler over boiling water.
Add water and stir until smooth.
Cool slightly and then stir into cream.
Beat until stiff and serve over ice cream. - 23.1559
Chocolate Mint Pudding
Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium saucepan.
Gradually add milk, stirring with a wire whisk until smooth.
Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, 25 to 30 minutes or until mixture is thickened.
Remove from heat; stir in liqueur and vanilla.
Spoon... - 33.4168
Chocolate Mint Cups
1) In a pad melt chocolate over low heat stirring continuously.
2) Keep aside to cool.
3) In a bowl mix butter and sugar and beat till light and fluffy.
4) Drop eggs one at a time and blend after every addition till mixed well.
5) Mix chocolate and... - 43.5984
Chocolate Mint Mist
Combine all ingredients in blender container; cover and blend at medium-low speed until smooth and frothy.
Pour into dessert cups or glasses.
If desired, garnish with fresh mint leaves.
Serve immediately. - 24.3854
Fresh Chocolate Mint Truffles
Line a 9x9 inch pan with plastic wrap.
Place 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate and milk chocolate in a heatproof bowl.
Cover and microwave on low until melted.
In a small saucepan heat cream just to boiling.
Pour over fresh mint leaves and steep for 15... - 34.7459
Chocolate Mint Wafers
1) Stand a saucepan over low heat and melt vanilla candy and coating, stirring occasionally.
2) Take off from the heat and stir in mint extract and food coloring.
3) Slightly tip the pan and dip chocolate wafers halfway.
4) Lightly shake off excess.
5)... - 42.9783
Chocolate Mint Mousse
In a heavy medium saucepan combine chocolate pieces, sugar, and water.
Cook over medium heat till chocolate melts, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat.
In a medium mixing bowl beat yolks slightly.
Gradually stir the hot chocolate mixture into the beaten... - 46.2044
Chocolate Mint Ice Cream Pie
Combine chocolate cookie crumbs and butter, stirring well; press into a buttered 9-inch pieplate.
Combine ice cream, creme de menthe, and creme de cacao, stirring until smooth.
Spread ice cream mixture evenly over crust; cover and freeze.
Beat whipping cream... - 34.7024
Chocolate Mint Ice
1) Prepare the meringue by whisking the egg whites with sugar until stiff and smooth.
2) In a bowl, place the... - 41.0498
Chocolate Mint Tower
1. In top of double boiler combine sugar, flour and salt.
2. Slowly add milk and stir until well blended.
3. Add chocolate and place over boiling water and cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
4. Continue cooking 10 minutes and add vanilla.
5.... - 48.3539
Mint Chocolate Pudding
1. With the milk, prepare pudding according to package directions and set aside.
2. In a small mixing bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, almonds, butter and mix well.
3. Using 2/3 of the crumb mixture, arrange them in four 6-ounce dessert glasses and... - 42.9168
Chocolate Mocha Mint Shake
Combine cold coffee, ice milk, skim milk, ice cubes, and peppermint extract in container of an electric blender; top with cover, and process until smooth.
Pour into serving glasses, and sprinkle evenly with crushed peppermint candy. - 27.2294
Homemade Gelato - Mint Chocolate Chip Tutorial
1. In a medium saucepan, add milk and fresh mint. Place the pan on flame and bring to a gentle boil. Take off the heat, cover and let sit for 30 minutes.
2. After 30 minutes, strain the milk to remove the mint leaves.
3. In a small bowl,... - 104.967
Chocolate Mint Ice Cream
In mixer bowl, beat eggs on high speed of electric mixer until light, about 4 minutes.
Add whipping cream, milk, sugar, light corn syrup, vanilla and salt; stir until sugar is dissolved.
Add creme de menthe.
Stir in green food coloring, if desired.
Pour into... - 43.4912
Chocolate Mint Parfaits
1. Place marshmallows and milk in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 3 to 4 minutes or until marshmallows are melted. Stir in vanilla, salt, peppermint extract and food color. Refrigerate about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until... - 32.2756
Mint Chocolate Cream Puffs
In small saucepan melt butter or margarine in the boiling water.
Add flour and salt all at once; stir vigorously, Cook and stir till mixture forms a ball that does not separate.
Remove saucepan from heat; cool 5 minutes, Add the eggs one at a time, beating... - 38.8474
Minted Chocolate Refresher
Melt chocolate in boiling water.
Add sugar and stir until dissolved; pour into an electric blender container.
Add marshmallows and extract; cover and blend until smooth.
Mix into milk; chill thoroughly.
Mix well before pouring over ice cubes in tall chilled... - 36.121
Mint Chocolate Gelato
1. Put the eggs and sugar in a heatproof bowl that will sit over a pan with plenty of room underneath. Using an electric mixer, beat the eggs and sugar together, until thick and creamy.
2. Put the milk and cream in the pan and bring to a simmer, where small... - 39.1793
Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Milk
In a large saucepan stir together the sugar and gelatin.
Stir in evaporated skim milk.
Cook and stir over medium low heat till sugar and gelatin dissolve and mixture almost boils; remove from heat.
In a small bowl slightly beat egg white and egg.
Stir about... - 37.8515
Chocolate Mint Angel Cake
1. Prepare angel food cake according to label directions. Cool cake completely; cut horizontally into 3 layers.
2. One hour before serving, prepare filling by gently combining whipped topping, carob or cocoa powder, sugar and peppermint extract in medium bowl... - 25.8765
Minted Chocolate Fudge Sauce
Combine the chocolate and heavy cream in a saucepan and cook it over low heat, stirring, just until the choco late is melted and the sauce is smooth.
Add the sugar and cook, stirring, until completely dissolved.
Off the heat, stir in the butter and... - 22.5628
Chocolate Mint Ice Cream Pie
Melt chocolate and butter in small saucepan over low heat. Stir so that chocolate won't burn. Mix sugar and cornstarch well; stir into chocolate with salt and milk. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened; cooks an additional 2 minutes.... - 22.9033
Mint Chocolate Cream Puffs
Spray a baking sheet with nonstick coating; set aside.
In a small saucepan combine water and margarine.
Bring to boiling.
Add flour all at once, stirring vigorously.
Cook and stir till mixture forms a ball that doesn't separate.
Remove from heat.
Cool for 5... - 42.0524
Mint Layer Fudge
• Line 8x8x2-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Grease the foil with butter ; set pan aside.
• Butter the sides of a heavy 2-quart saucepan. In the saucepan combine sugar, milk, chocolate, and corn syrup. Cook over medium-high... - 39.4662
Sprinkle half of crumbs on buttered pan, 9x13.
Cream butter, add sugar, beat in eggs and melted chocolate.
Spread over crumbs.
Whip cream and fold in crushed mints, marshmallows, walnuts and vanilla.
Spread over butter mixture and cover with remaining... - 35.9541
In a small saucepan, melt chocolate chips over low heat.
Place in a mixing bowl and allow to cool to lukewarm, about 7 minutes.
Beat in whipped topping and extract.
Place in freezer for 15 minutes or until firm enough to form into balls.
Shape into 1... - 30.0582
Coarsely chop 2 ounces semisweet chocolate and 4 ounces milk chocolate (1/2 candy bar).
Combine in top of a double boiler over hot but not boiling water.
Stir occasionally until melted and smooth.
Loosen top bon bon cup from stack, but leave in stack for... - 41.7291
Minted Cocoa Coffee Mix
In large bowl or container, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Store mix tightly covered in airtight container.
To serve, spoon 1 tablespoon mix into demitasse cup or 2 tablespoons into dinner cup or 3 tablespoons into mug; fill with boiling water.
Stir to... - 28.959
Hot Mint Malt
In slow-cooking pot, combine mint patties with milk, malted milk powder, and vanilla.
Heat on low for 2 hours.
Beat with rotary beater until frothy.
Pour into cups; top with whipped cream.
Makes 6 servings. - 31.5081
Combine fondant, flavoring and food coloring; mix until color is completely blended in fondant.
Cover a 1/2 tsp (2 mL) spoon with plastic wrap, press a small amount of fondant mixture into plastic on spoon to make a mound.
Remove and place on plate.
Repeat... - 32.0081
Hot Mint Malt
1) In a slow cooker, add the mint patties, milk, malted milk powder, and vanilla.
2) Cook, covered on LOW for about 2 hrs; beat well with a rotary beater until frothy. ... - 31.4954
Choco Mint Roll
In small mixer bowl beat 4 egg yoiks about 5 minutes or till thick and lemon-colored, Add food coloring.
Gradually add 1/4 cup sugar, beating till sugar dissolves.
Wash beaters thoroughly.
In large mixer bowl beat 4 egg whites to soft peaks; gradually add 1/4... - 40.8858
Chocolate Malt Peppermint Cooler
1. In a blender container place the chocolate milk, half of the ice cream, the malted milk powder, peppermint extract, and ground cinnamon. Cover and blend till mixture is smooth. Pour into 6 large, chilled glasses. Top each drink with a scoop of the... - 29.2143
Peppermint Stick Chocolate Mould
1) Cut each cake slice into 3 strips about 1-1/4 x 2-3/4 x 3/4 inches.
2) Use 8-inch springform pan to line with 1/2 the cake strips forming a spoke pattern. Place the aside the remaining strips.
3) In a bowl, combine gelatin over water and let... - 42.8654
Chocolate Peppermint Squares
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F, 160°C
2. Grease an 8 inch square baking tin with oil, butter or baking spray.
3. Line the tin with a grease proof paper.
4. In a large mixing bowl, use an electric beater or wire whisk to cream the... - 49.438
Crush candy bars.
Whip cream; fold in candy.
Chill until serving time.
Top each cake slice with a scoop of ice cream.
Top with whipped cream mixture. - 25.0894
Chocolate Peppermint Drops
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, chocolate, vanilla, and peppermint extract.
2. Add flour mixed with baking powder and salt and beat until blended. Cover and refrigerate at... - 33.2408
Mint Chip Cheese Balls
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; add the pecans, chocolate chips and crushed mints.
Divide into four portions.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
Shape each portion into a ball; roll in red and green sprinkles if desired.
Serve... - 34.4314
Chocolate Creme De Menthe Pie
Line a 9-inch pieplate with aluminum foil; fold foil under edge of pieplate.
Combine 3 ounces chocolate and margarine in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low, and cook, stirring occasionally, until chocolate and... - 43.1793
Brownies 2 Ways And Chocolate Holiday Bark
Today on Good Day Columbus we're sharing an easy and festive recipe for Peppermint Bark Brownies...plus a peanut butter Buckeye variation, and an easy tip for making your own holiday bark! - 90.9958
Chocolate Peppermint Brownies
Melt 1/2 cup butter and 2 chocolate squares in a large saucepan over low heat.
Remove from heat, and let cool 10 minutes.
Add sugar and eggs, stirring well.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; add to chocolate mixture, stirring well.
Stir in vanilla and... - 43.3438
Mint Brownie Ice Cream Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions, using % cup yogurt. Pour batter into a foil-lined 8-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 34 minutes. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
3.... - 30.4039
Emerald Isle Dessert Cups
Make Mint Ice Cream: Combine mints and milk.
Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, about 15 minutes or till mints are melted.
Cool to room temperature.
Stir in food coloring; fold in whipped cream.
Pour into refrigerator tray and freeze till firm.
Serve in... - 36.2146
Peppermint Patty Alaska
Bring egg whites to room temperature.
Add vanilla, cream of tartar, and salt; beat to soft peaks.
Gradually add sugar, beating till stiff peaks form.
Place sponge cake dessert cups on cutting board.
Top each with an ice cream patty and completely cover with... - 40.6621
Pistachio Mint Collettes
Drop pistachios into pan of boiling water, boil for 4 minutes, peel away shell and skin.
Chop half finely; grind remaining half finely, reserve for Filling No 2.
Melt chopped chocolate over hot water, cool few minutes.
Using a teaspoon, spread chocolate... - 41.8514
Mallow Mint Parfaits
1. Place marshmallows and milk in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) until marshmallows are melted, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in vanilla, salt, peppermint extract and food color. Refrigerate, stirring occasionally, until mixture mounds... - 27.2298
Mint Ice Cream Pie
1. Arrange cookies over bottom, then up sides of an 8-inch pie plate.
2. Start heating oven to 500Â°F.
3. Make this meringue: Beat egg whites until stiff, but not dry; gradually add sugar, beating until sugar is dissolved.
4. Spoon ice cream... - 33.4662
Mint Patty Alaska
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar, vanilla, and salt to soft peaks.
Gradually add sugar, beating to stiff peaks.
Place cake cups on cutting board; top each with ice cream patty.
Cover with meringue, spreading thicker over ice cream and thinner around cake;... - 31.864
Frosty Mint Ice Cream Pies
Heat oven to 350°F.
Generously grease bottom, sides and rim of two 9 inch pie pans. (Do not substitute 8 inch pie pans.)
In large bowl, combine cake mix, 3/4 cup of the frosting and water.
Blend at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at high... - 38.0868
Mint Brownies Supreme
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F; grease the bottom of a 13"X9" pan with shortening
2. In a medium bowl, beat brownie mix, oil, water and eggs and spread it in the pan, baking it for almost half an hour till just set; cool completely
3. In... - 43.8603
Creme De Menthe Cheesecake
Beat cream cheese at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
Stir in sour cream and next 3 ingredients.
Pour mixture into Chocolate Crust.
Bake at 350° for 40... - 44.4397
Creme De Menthe Brownies
Cream 1/2 cup butter in a medium bowl; gradually add 1 cup sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Combine flour and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with chocolate syrup, beginning and ending... - 43.6967
This Peppermint Bark candes are addictive. Trust me once you have it, you wont be able to stop with one. My kids and my husband can finish a whole jar of these yummy Peppermint Barks in one day. Try them for yourself! - 29.6314
Raspberry White Chocolate Mousse Cake
Make the white chocolate mousse: In a bowl whisk together well the yolks, the sugar, and a pinch of salt, add the cornstarch, sifted, and whisk the mixture until it is just combined.
Add the milk, scalded, in a stream, whisking, transfer the mixture to a... - 43.7459
Special Poured Chocolate Icing
1) In a saucepan, combine water, butter, and corn syrup.
2) Let it boil for 2-1/2 minutes.
3) Remove pan from heat and stir in chocolate chips.
4) Keep it covered and let it cool.
5) Use as icing over chocolate mint cake. - 27.5451
Tofu Chocolate Mousse
A healthy chocolate mousse? Does such a thing exist? You bet it does! Here is the recipe video coming straight to you! A delightful video that includes chocolate(!!) and tofu! This recipe does not include any dairy product for those who need to avoid it.... - 122.326
Mini Pastries Au Fondue
Separate roll dough into 4 rectangles; pinch together along perforations.
Cut each rectangle into eight 2-inch squares.
Place a piece of candy or fruit on each square.
Fold corners of dough over candy to cover completely; seal edges well.
Repeat for remaining... - 42.2615
Chocolate Cream Terrine
Grease 8 1/2 X 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 inch loaf pan.
Cut a piece of waxed paper 16 inches long.
Fold in half lengthwise.
Place in bottom of pan, allowing excess to hang equally over sides.
Grease waxed paper.
In heavy saucepan, melt caramel candy and 1/2... - 44.2299
In a 1- to 2-quart pan, combine chocolate and cream.
Stir over low heat until smoothly melted (about 3 minutes).
Remove from heat and stir in creme de menthe.
Line a 4- to 4 1/2-inch-diameter round dish with plastic wrap; pour chocolate mixture into... - 34.9163
Wash the leaves under cold running water.
Carefully dry them with paper toweling.
Arrange them on a flat surface covered with waxed paper.
Place the chocolate in the top part of a double boiler.
Place over hot water until the chocolate is melted.
Remove from... - 27.0046
White Chocolate Bavarian Cream With Fresh Cherries
White Chocolate Bavarian Cream With Fresh Cherries goes well with any party menu. Make sure that you garnish the White Chocolate Bavarian Cream With Fresh Cherries with mint leaves when serving, this will help bring in an added tang. Give this yummy White... - 43.9584
Chocolate Vodka Martini
We cover two vodka martini's, the Crazy Cow Martini and the Mint Chocolate Chip Martini. If you're into vodka martini's or just don't like gin martinis, this is the one to try. Great after dinner drinks or serving at a party. Give them a try! - 126.69
Chocolate Almond Terrine With Raspberry Puree
1. Take a 8x4x2-inch loaf pan and line it using plastic wrap.
2. Take a bowl and blend ½ cup cream with egg yolks.
3. Take a 3-quart saucepan, mix ½ cup corn syrup, butter and chocolate and cook, stirring, on medium heat till butter and chocolate... - 46.1136
Chocolate Cream Filled Cake Roll
Preheat oven to 375°F Grease bottom of 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 x1-inch jelly-roll pan.
Line with waxed paper.
Grease paper and sides of pan; dust with flour.
Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in small bowl; set aside.
Beat eggs in medium bowl with... - 47.124
Chocolate Pudding Cake With Vanilla Ice Cream
A gooey cake with molted chocolate center....mmmmmmm. Heavenly. Try this amazing video from chef Susan Odell to prepare a rich and moist chocolate pudding cake. Made with very simple ingredients, this can be baked just as you lay dinner. Jazz it up with a... - 136.153
Fudge Ribbon Pie
Fudge Ribbon Pie has an Outstanding taste. The pink peppermint ice cream and Chocolate gives the Fudge Ribbon Pie Stimulating taste. - 46.9706
Creme De Menthe Cheesecake
Place butter in glass baking dish.
Cook on roast (7) for 1 1/2 minutes.
Add crumbs; stir until well mixed.
Press onto bottom and sides of dish.
Cook on high (9) for 2 minutes.
In large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy; add eggs and... - 44.3513
Peppermint Candy Pie
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a saucepan; stir in milk. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or until thick. Remove from heat. Cover surface of pudding with... - 26.003
Minty Chocolate Malt Mix
In a covered blender container mix 1 cup of the malted milk powder and mints.
Blend for about 1 minute or till mints are finely chopped.
Turn into mixing bowl.
Add remaining malted milk powder, nonfat dry milk powder, and cocoa mix.
Store in... - 30.7632
Easy Chocolate Shakes
In a blender container combine milk, pudding mix, and mint or rum extract, if desired.
Cover and blend till smooth.
Add ice cubes; cover and blend till combined.
Let stand 3 minutes to thicken slightly. - 20.3944
Lemon Chocolate Cups
1) In top of a double boiler, blend chocolate chips and butter together, stirring well.
2) Take off the mixture from heat and cover it.
3) Coat the inside of a 3" paper muffin pan liner using 1 tablespoon at a time.
4) Using a spoon or fingers, pack... - 40.2101
Strawberry Chocolate Tart
Strawberry Chocolate Tart has a Sole taste.The sweet butter and Red Currant gives the Strawberry Chocolate Tart Stimulating taste. - 28.6979
Creamy Chocolate Parfaits
1. Combine pudding mix and half-and-half in a medium bowl. Prepare according to package directions. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
2. Just before serving, spray a generous dollop of whipped cream into each of 4 stemmed dessert glasses. Top - 23.4163
Chocolate Baron Bundt Cake
In mixer bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, sour cream, oil and vanilla; Beat at medium speed for 4 minutes.
Fold in nuts.
Pour half of batter into well greased 10-inch bundt pan.
Sprinkle with 1 cup Flick-ettes.
Cover with remaining batter.
Bake at 350°F for... - 36.8818
Cream butter in large mixer bowl.
Combine 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar and the cocoa; add alternately with cream and vanilla to butter.
Chill until firm.
Shape small amount of mixture around desired center; roll into 1-inch balls.
Drop into... - 33.0993
Beat margarine at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy; add 1 1/2 cups sugar, beating until fluffy.
Add egg whites and egg, one at a time, beating after each addition.
Combine buttermilk and water.
Combine flour and next 3 ingredients; add to... - 44.3253
Steamed Chocolate Dessert
In large bowl, cream butter; add sugar gradually.
Add eggs; mix until thick and fluffy.
Combine dry bread crumbs, flour, baking powder and salt.
Add milk, alternately with dry ingredients, to sugar-butter mixture beginning and ending with dry... - 47.0524
Chocolate Raspberry Tiramisu
1. Place 1/4 cup of powdered sugar, mascarpone cheese, 11/2 tablespoons liqueur, and cream cheese in a large bowl, and beat with a mixer at high speed until well blended.
2. Brush cut sides of ladyfingers with remaining 2 1/2 tablespoons of liqueur. Spread... - 32.198
Chocolate Lover's Mousse
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Chocolate Lover's Mousse. This mousse has a rich chocolate flavor and looks gorgeous. It is quite simple to make and is very elegant, particularly during the holiday season. - 128.973