Chocolate Rum Ball
- » Chocolate Covered Cherry Rum Ball
Chocolate Covered Cherry Rum Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate covered cherry rum ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate covered cherry rum ball recipes.
Cherry Rum Balls
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs.
2. Combine Corn Flake Crumbs, milk, salt and flavoring in medium size bowl. Let stand until most of moisture is absorbed.
3. Melt chocolate morsels and butter together over hot, but not boiling water or over... - 25.9803
Rum Balls With Walnuts
Combine the first 7 ingredients.
Shape into balls, 1" diameter.
Roll in granulated or icing sugar.
Press 14 maraschino cherry into surface of each ball.
Keep in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
These cookies improve with storage. - 39.2974
Chocolate Rum Truffles
1. Take a bowl, add cherries and raisins and sprinkle rum on them. Keep aside for about 2 hours.
2. Mix cookies, drinking chocolate, fruit and rum mixture and cake crumbs well. Stir in melted jam and mix to form sticky firm dough. Chill for... - 42.6583
No Bake Chocolate Truffles
1. Melt chocolate pieces in top of a double boiler over simmering water; remove from heat. Blend in orange I juice and rum; stir in chocolate cookie crumbs, 10X sugar, and nuts until well mixed. Cover; chill in refrigerator about 2 hours, or until mixture is... - 22.4097
In a Dutch oven, heat butter over medium heat until golden brown, about 7 minutes.
Remove from the heat; stir in confectioners' sugar, cream and coconut.
Divide mixture between four bowls; stir a different flavor extract into each bowl.
Cover and refrigerate... - 44.179