- » Chocolate Cookies Muffin
Chocolate Cookies Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate cookies muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate cookies muffin recipes.
How To Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Muffins: Kapow Cooking
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. Grease muffin tray with non-stick spray. Set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift flour, baking powder, and salt. Add sugar and mix well.
4. In a separate bowl, add egg, and milk. Whisk well.
5. Add... - 0
Chocolate Chip And Walnut Muffin
Craving for some real goodie muffins??? Try this video to prepare chocolate chip muffins. The special ingredient in this muffin is the presence of walnut in every bite. A sweetened, extremely yummy muffin. - 109.209
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer, drop 1 1/2 cups of butter and 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar. Pulse it until mixed.
3. Drop in the eggs one by one. Pulse until blended.
4. In another bowl, sift 2... - 95.6391
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Slice cookie dough into 3/4 inch slices.
Cut each slice into quarters.
Place each quarter into a lightly greased 1 3/4 inch muffin cup.
No shaping is necessary.
Bake at 350° for 8 to 10 minutes
Remove muffin pan from oven, and immediately press a miniature... - 25.7619
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
LINE 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
Mix together cookie crumbs and margarine in small bowl.
Press about 1 tablespoon crumb mixture onto bottom of each cup.
STIR peanut butter in small bowl until smooth.
Gradually stir in milk.
Add pudding mix.
Beat... - 40.9715
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray 3 Mini-Muffin Pans with non-stick vegetable spray and set aside.
Cut dough into 9 thick slices, then cut each slice into 4 pieces, to make a total of 36 pieces.
Place a piece of dough in each greased cup of Mini-Muffin... - 36.1981
Chocolate Nut Tassies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To prepare the dough, mix together the cream cheese and butter in a small bowl or food processor.
3) Add the flour and blend thoroughly.
4) Shape the dough into 24 balls and wrap them all... - 46.9655
Delicious Fortune Cookie
Celebrate your good fortune with these homemade fortune cookie that are a real treat. This dish is so simple that even your little ones can assist you in putting them together. What more, you can also gift them to someone and more colors and flavors to their... - 106.22
Double Chocolate Espresso Gems
1) Heat oven to 375°.
2) In a 1-quart saucepan, add chocolate chips and butter.
3) Place over low heat, stirring occasionally allow to melt till smooth.
4) Transfer into a medium bowl and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
5) Mix in the sugar... - 49.65
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease and sugar 24 miniature muffin cups or small tart pans.
Cut 1/3 of dough into 12 (1/4 inch) slices.
Cut each slice in half.
Roll each half into a ball; gently press in bottom and up sides of muffin cup, using floured fingers... - 42.9787
Cookies N Cream Tortoni
1. Place paper or foil muffin cup liners in each of 6 muffin cups; set aside.
2. Place 4 cookies in a zip-top plastic bag; finely crush cookies using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Combine cookie crumbs and butter; stir well. Press cookie-crumb mixture evenly... - 28.8423
Caramel Pudding Cookies
Melt butter and set aside to cool.
Sift flour, baking soda, and salt together; set aside.
Beat the eggs and sugars until thick and piled softly.
Blend in cooled butter, milk, and extract.
Add dry ingredients and blend in quickly.
Stir in the pecans.
Line 1... - 45.3232
Organic Date Cookies
Do you know, you can make these cookies so easily and so quickly that you can go for a second round baking… not kidding - these organic date cookies are real goodies packed with plenty of nutrition. Follow the chef closely in the video, to learn about the... - 109.579
Super Chocolate Frosting
1. In a small (4 cup or 1 quart) microwave proof bowl or measure, place chocolate.
2. Heat in the microwave on MEDIUM power for about 3 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time, until chocolate has melted completely.
3. Stir in milk, water and... - 38.6316
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Take 24 mini muffin cups or small tart pans. Grease lightly with shortening.
3) Sprinkle sugar lightly over it.
4) Take half of dough and cut into twelve 1/4-inch slices.
5) Place the remaining half of... - 43.4704
Cookiemonster / Elmo Sesame Street Cupcakes
Kids just love the sesame street cookie monster don’t they? This Halloween don’t make something scary for your toddlers, make them something sweet! Watch this video where Barry and his cute little kiddo Phoebe are making Sesame Street themed cupcakes -... - 127.481
Individual Molten Chocolate Lava Cakes
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Place butter and chocolate in microwave-safe bowl to melt on high for 1 minute.
Whisk melted butter and chocolate until smooth and all melted.
Add sugar and whisk until smooth.
Add eggs and whisk until smooth.
Add flour and whisk... - 35.5502
Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes
Imagine these chocolate desserts on your next dessert tray! Showstoppers this easy are what everyone needs. - 40.2035
Blackout Cupcakes: Cupcake Show #10
Looking for a dessert recipe that is guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds? Then watch this video and learn to make a delectable cupcake that is sure to earn you loads of praises! - 111.627
This Macaroon filling recipe can very well be used as for chocolate macaroon cakes or chocolate macaroon muffins. By simply mixing these ingredients you can churn out one of the best macaroon filling. I bet you will fall in love with it the moment you taste... - 17.9345
Palin-eroles For Election Night Party
Host a bash without spending the whole at the kitchen with these easy to make sweet snacks. Jon-Marc shares with us his unique recipe called Palin Eroles that are sweet snacks, yummy enough for any occasion. Cinch to make, these delicious snacks can be... - 109.13
Oatmeal Sundae Cups
1. Combine oatmeal cookie mix, walnuts and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl. Stir in water and mix with a wooden spoon 1 minute, or until mixture is well blended.
2. Grease 16 muffin tin cups generously. Press 2 tablespoons of mixture into each cup to line... - 24.4138
Raisin Fudge Cups
To prepare Crust:
In medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs and the 1/4 cup melted butter; mix well.
Evenly divide and press mixture onto bottoms and sides of twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups; set aside.
To prepare Filling:
In medium saucepan, melt chocolate and... - 45.4225
Frozen Cherry Macaroon Dessert
Place steel blade in work bowl; add cookies.
Process till finely crushed; remove.
Reinsert steel blade; add cherries.
Process with on/off turns till finely chopped; add to crumbs.
Reinsert steel blade; add one-fourth of the ice cream.
Process till... - 36.272
A vibrant color cupcake which not only your kid will love but also their friend's are going to enjoy! - 38.2879
What you'll love about these Miniature Cheesecakes is that you can add little twists here and there and make them your own. These are awesome by the way! There are so many different ways you can serve them, and in this video you'll learn a couple of them.... - 110.603
Ice Cream Over Maple Bananas
A simple but delicious dessert option is - ice cream over maple bananas. If you have sweet craving and do not feel like baking an elaborate dessert, then this is the smartest choice. It takes maximum 5 minutes to assemble the dessert, when the ingredients are... - 99.4279
Individual Kahlua Cheesecakes
Coat 12 (2 1/2-inch) paper baking cups with cooking spray; sprinkle chocolate wafer crumbs evenly on bottom and up sides of paper cups.
Place paper cups in muffin pan cups.
Combine Neufchatel cheese and next 5 ingredients in container of an electric blender;... - 44.1214
Favorite Yellow Cupcakes
1. Sift: flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into the large bowl of electric mixer; add shortening, eggs, milk, vanilla and lemon extract.
2. Beat at medium speed 4 minutes, scraping bowl often.
3. Line 36 muffin tins with paper liners; fill two-thirds full... - 35.1777
Jungle Animal Cupcakes: Monkey, Lion, Tiger And Zebra Cupcakes
Lions and tigers and zebras, oh my and don't forget the monkeys. The kids will go wild (but not too wild) when they see these adorable cupcakes, perfect for a jungle theme birthday party. Professional baker and author Liv Hansen for the Betty Crocker kitchens... - 120.811
Individual Almond Cream Tarts
1. Prepare tart shells: Into medium-sized bowl, measure flour and butter or margarine. With fingertips, blend flour and butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. In cup, beat cold water with egg yolks. Add yolk mixture to flour mixture, stirring to mix... - 36.2271