- » Chocolate Coffee
Chocolate Coffee Recipes
Chocolate coffee is a chocolate flavoured coffee drink prepared by the addition of chocolate to the regular coffee ingredients like coffee, sugar and milk. This creamy and delicious coffee is served hot as well as ... More »
Chocolate Coffee Drink For Brunch
A luxurious coffee-choco drink after a hearty brunch makes for a perfect end to a good meal. Betty demonstrates how to make a steaming hot cup of a lip-smacking beverage that is both classy and delicious. If you are confused between hot chocolate drink and... - 105.609
In saucepan, combine coffee, sugar, salt, chocolate, and water.
Stir constantly over low heat until chocolate melts.
Simmer for four minutes.
Then slowly add milk, stirring constantly, until heated and thoroughly mixed.
When piping hot, remove from heat and... - 38.2528
Chocolate Coffee Frozen Dessert
The chocolate coffee frozen dessert is like a cup of cold creamy coffee with chocolate you can enjoy with anyone anytime of the day. This chocolate coffee frozen dessert is really tasty and easy. - 37.2663
Vandermint Chocolate Coffee
1) Take a sauce pan and bring chocolate, coffee, sugar and cream to a boil in it.
2) Minimize heat and then allow simmering for 2 minutes.
3) Mix in liqueurs, and again simmer for 1 minute.
4) Take mugs; pour the cocktail into them and top with whipped... - 36.5711
Chocolate Floats In Coffee
1) In individual chocolate cup put 1 oz. (25 mL) liqueur.
2) Put 1 Whipped Cream Rosette over the liqueur.
3) Float in individual coffee cups.
4) Serve immediately. - 28.5754
In saucepan combine coffee, sugar, salt, chocolate, and water; stir over low heat until chocolate has melted.
Simmer 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
Gradually add milk, stirring constantly until heated.
When piping hot, remove from heat and beat with rotary... - 26.509
In a 4-cup glass measure combine sweetened cocoa mix and instant coffee crystals.
Blend in enough of the water to dissolve sweetened cocoa mix and coffee crystals.
Stir in the remaining water.
Micro-cook, uncovered, till mixture boils, about 7 to 8... - 25.5952
Chocolate Coffee Cream
Heat milk in the top of a double boiler.
Add chocolate-drink mix and instant coffee.
Stir to completely dissolve.
Pour into ice-cream maker.
Freeze to desired consistency. - 25.2715
Chocolate Coffee Ice
1. In a large bowl, sift together the sugar and cocoa. Gradually whisk in the hot coffee until the sugar and cocoa dissolve. Set the bowl over a bowl of ice and stir for about 10 minutes (or let cool to room temperature and then chill briefly). Stir in the... - 24.1344
Chocolate Coffee Recipes By Category