- » Chocolate Coconut Cupcake Light
Chocolate Coconut Cupcake Light Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate coconut cupcake light recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate coconut cupcake light recipes.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C
2. Line a 12 muffins tray with paper cases and lightly grease cases with oil.
3. In a mixing bowl, sift together flour and baking powder and stir in coconut mix
4. In another large... - 47.4561
Macaroon Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
To make the filling: In a medium bowl, beat together the ricotta cheese, sugar and egg white until smooth! Stir in the coconut and coconut extract.
Set the filling aside.
To make the cupcakes: Preheat the oven to 350°.
Lightly spray 18 cupcake cups with... - 50.8007
Cream butter with sugar in large mixing bowl with electric mixer at medium speed.
Add 1/2 cup flour mixture and 1 egg; beat well.
Add 1/2 cup flour mixture and remaining egg; beat until well blended.
Dust raisins lightly with small amount of... - 41.3475
Teddy Bear Cake
Grease and lightly flour one 6-ounce custard cup and one 8 x 1 1/2-inch or 9 x 1 1/2-inch round baking pan. Fill the custard cup half full with batter and turn remaining batter into the pan. Bake in a 350° oven for 20 to 25 minutes or till done. Cool cake in... - 33.5126