- » Chocolate Cinnamon Bread
Chocolate Cinnamon Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate cinnamon bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate cinnamon bread recipes.
Chocolate Cinnamon Doughnuts
In mixing bowl stir together the flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda.
Beat eggs and sugar together till thick and lemon-colored.
Stir in 1/4 cup cooking oil and vanilla.
Add dry ingredients and buttermilk... - 43.8325
Double Raisin Chocolate Cinnamon Soda Bread
Preheat oven to 325°.
Grease a 7-inch cheesecake pan.
In a large bowl, mix together 4 1/2 cups flour, caraway seed, baking powder, salt, sugar, cocoa, cinnamon and raisins.
Add butter or margarine and continue mixing until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Add... - 42.7182
Chocolate Cinnamon Buns
Dissolve yeast in warm water; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, combine flour, 1/2 cup sugar, cocoa, shortening, salt and egg.
Add yeast mixture to form a soft dough.
Knead five to 10 times.
Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top.
Cover and let rise... - 41.0851
You May Also Like!
– In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and cocoa.
– Soak bread slices in mixture. Drain. Melt butter in a skillet and toast each slice of bread on both sides until golden. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. - 24.486
Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls
1. Dissolve yeast and 2 tablespoons granulated sugar in 1 1/4 cups milk in a large bowl. let stand 5 minutes. Add butter, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, and egg,. stir well. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups,. level with a knife. Stir in 3 1/2 cups flour,... - 38.9173
Richmond Chocolate Bread Pudding
Blend Ground Chocolate with sugar, salt and cinnamon.
Dissolve chocolate mixture in hot milk.
Stir in eggs, vanilla, crumbled bread and raisins.
Pour into 8-inch square pan.
Set in a larger pan of warm water.
Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until set.
Cool... - 41.3597
Tea Time Toasties
Trim crusts off bread.
Flatten each slice with rolling pin.
Butter one side of bread.
Place on cookie sheet butter side down.
Blend remaining butter with Ground Chocolate, sugar and cinnamon.
Spread chocolate mixture on top side of bread.
Sprinkle with... - 32.8419
Chocolate Raisin Bread Pudding
Spread one side of each slice of bread with the butter and cut the bread into 1/2-inch pieces.
In a small saucepan melt the chocolate in the milk over moderate heat, whisking until it is smooth.
In a bowl whisk the egg with the sugar, add the hot milk mixture... - 30.534
Chocolate Applesauce Bread
Here is a quick chocolate applesauce bread recipe. I invite you to try out this chocolate applesauce bread recipe the moment you try out. I am sure you won't regret! - 39.0573
Chocolate Zucchini Bread
Beat eggs; add oil and brown sugar; beat well.
Add vanilla, zucchini, and chocolate; beat.
Mix dry ingredients together; add nuts and beat well.
Bake in 6 tiny greased loaf pans, or in 2 standard loaf pans at 350Â° for 40 to 60 minutes, depending on loaf... - 37.4832
Mix sugar and cocoa.
Sprinkle over buttered bread, and toast under broiler.
The sugar and cocoa mixture can be made up in vast quantities and is always ready to use; just like cinnamon-sugar mixture. - 20.7538
Chocolate Bread Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Lighdy butter an 8 x 8-inch baking pan.
2. Place bread cubes in a large mixing bowl.
3. Heat the cream over low heat in a small saucepan. Add chocolates and cook, stirring occasionally, until completely dissolved. Place mixture in... - 39.3271