- » Chocolate Chunk Bread
Chocolate Chunk Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate chunk bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate chunk bread recipes.
Dense And Dark Chocolate Loaf
1) Set your oven to preheat at 190C/fan 170C/gas 5. Prepare a shelf at the middle of the oven.
2) In a large loaf tin (about 20cm long, measured from the top edge), place a large sized baking paper inside the loaf tin keeping extra paper on the... - 48.3388
You May Also Like!
Delicious Potato Bread Pudding
Quite interestingly, this potato bread pudding features no bread. Instead this delectable dessert gets its taste and texture from potatoes, chocolate, cheese, butter and loads of flavorful spices. Perfect for any occasion! - 118.276
Looking for a no-cook dessert? This is so easy even the kids can make it. Watch Victoria Paikin show you how to make her Italian Chocolate Salami. This is the kind of dessert that you make when you have sudden company and no time to prepare. The dessert will... - 123.84
Choco Chip Cookies
For all the chocolate lovers, here's a great recipe that you must not miss. Watch this video to learn an absolutely sinful Choco Chip Cookies recipe. These cookies make an excellent snack. Do not give it a miss. - 85.2222
Bread And Butter Pudding With A Twist
1. Cut the bread into triangles and then remove the crusts
2. Butter the bread on both sides and then layer them in a shallow baking tin. Dust the bread with castor sugar
3. Butter a baking tin and layer the bread on the bottom of the... - 43.1871
Chocolate Cake With Pineapple Sauce
Chocolate Cake With Pineapple Sauce - can you ask for a more dreamy treat ? Though I'd love to eat a big chunk of this hard-to-resist temptation everyday, being a weight watcher I think I can indulge in the Chocolate Cake with Pineapple Sauce in the weekends... - 49.6667
Chocolate Zucchini Cake- The Best Cake Ever!
It's Zucchini season and you do know what to do with it? Well, let's make the best chocolate cake ever! This cake is so moist and so flavorful that no one would believe you put zucchini in it! - 0
Pineapple Truffle Loaf
Chop the pineapple into small chunks and marinate it in the rum and vanilla for 2 hours.
Melt together the chocolate, cream of coconut and butter over gentle heat.
Crush the ginger-nut biscuits finely and stir evenly into the hot mixture.
Stir in the... - 38.0036
Mexican Sweet Buns
In a small pan, combine butter and the 1 cup milk; heat over low heat to 110°F (butter need not melt completely).
Meanwhile, in large bowl of an electric mixer, combine yeast, salt, sugar, and 2 cups of the flour.
Pour in warmed milk mixture and beat,... - 42.7693
1) In a blender container put green peppers, onions, tomatoes, pimento and almonds and blend covered for 1 minute.
2) In a skillet heat oil and add tomato mixture, seasonings, spices and bouillon cubes.Bring to the boiling point.
3) Reduce heat and... - 47.8871
Shrimp Creole - A New Orleans Classic
Chef Scott is from South America and therefore he has numerous Louisiana recipes learnt from his grandmother. Louisiana Shrimp Creole is his favorite and that's the reason he wants to share it with his viewers. While he prepares the dish, he shares his... - 118.245