- » Chocolate Chunk
Chocolate Chunk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate chunk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate chunk recipes.
1) Preheat oven moderately hot to 350° F (180°C).
2) Grease the cookie sheets with butter.
3) Cut chocolate in various big shapes and sizes.
4) Electric Mixer Method fine butter.
5) Add sugar and beat on high speed till fluffy.
6) Mix... - 47.0818
Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream
1. In a heavy saucepan, pour in the milk, sugar, cream and cook over medium heat.
2.Scald the milk and let cook for 10 minutes so that sugar dissolves completely.
3. In a bowl, whisk egg yolks. Add in 1 cup of hot milk and blend well.
4.Take a saucepan... - 38.284
Chocolate Chunk Lemon Dreams
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in egg, lemon zest, vanilla, lemon extract, and salt until well blended.
2. Add flour and beat until blended.... - 32.9381
You May Also Like!
Chocolate Chunk Cookies
When it comes to cookies the Chocolate Chunk Cookies sure hit a home run. Everybody loves a good chunk of chocolate in their cookies, right? So, you can make these awesome cookies at home. Watch and learn from this video from The Bag Holder. - 114.486
Nutty Chocolate Chunk Cookies
In a large mixing bowl beat butter with an electric mixer on medium speed about 30 seconds or until softened.
Add brown sugar, granulated sugar, baking soda, and salt.
Beat until thoroughly combined, scraping sides of bowl occasionally.
Beat in egg, water,... - 34.3835
Heavenly Chocolate Chunk Cookies
1. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together and keep aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F before baking
3. Take a small saucepan and add butter and coffee granules.
4. Melt the butter over a low flame, stirring, until the coffee dissolves... - 48.1478
Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
Beat eggs in large bowl until foamy.
Add oil and sugar; beating until light and frothy.
Blend in baking powder, vanilla, baking soda and salt.
Mix in flour until dough is... - 40.8336
Soft And Luscious Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease cookie sheets.
In large bowl, beat brown sugar, sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
Add liqueur and eggs; beat well.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
Add flour, baking soda and salt; mix well.
Stir in... - 39.2469
Ghirardelli Chocolate Chunk Cookies
In a food processor, place butter (cut into 4 pieces), sugar, brown sugar, egg, vanilla into processor bowl; process about 10 seconds.
(Or in a mixer, cream softened butter with same ingredients.) Stir flour with baking powder and salt; blend into creamed... - 42.3361
Chocolate Chunk Banana Muffins
These chocolate chunk banana muffins lets you indulge in the sinful taste of rich chocolate coupled with the sweet taste of ripe bananas. Baked with sugar and flavored with vanilla, these little muffins are prefect as snacks or with tea or a hot glass milk. - 37.674
Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Looking for an addictive and distinctive cookie? Then Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies is the perfect answer. These cookies are perfect for your parties and for cookie lovers like my kids, these Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies are heaven! - 43.8273
White Chocolate Chunk Brownie Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Stir in melted chocolate and egg until blended. Add dissolved coffee and vanilla and stir until blended. Beat in... - 29.8189
Organic Hemp Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Thinking of some healthy, organic cookies - it's better you bake them in your own oven, instead of buying. It's much simple and also reliable, as you know what all ingredients are being used. One such recipe is this organic hemp chocolate cookie recipe. Once... - 95.4816
Mocha Macadamia Chocolate Chunk Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Measure and assemble all the ingredients required.
3. Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil or butter
4. Dissolve espresso powder in the boiling water.
5. In a basin, sift together flour, cocoa... - 49.0263
Chocolate Chunk Recipes By Category