- » Chocolate Chips Oat Slice
Chocolate Chips Oat Slice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate chips oat slice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate chips oat slice recipes.
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– Butter an 8-inch (20-cm) square cake pan.
– Cream butter and stir in brown sugar, almond extract and egg yolk.
– Add flour and rolled oats.
– Spread batter evenly in the pan and bake 25 minutes.
– ... - 38.6778
Chocolate Chip Banana Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together flour, oats, almonds, baking soda, and salt; keep aside.
3. In another large mixing bowl, put together brown sugar and butter; using an electric mixer, beat at... - 47.5077
Baked Oatmeal With Strawberries, Banana And Chocolate
This easy recipe can be made the night before or an hour before serving. It freezes well and is a hit with picky palates. Serve for breakfast or dessert. Versatile is the keyword, here. Versatile. There’s something special about entertaining in the morning... - 132.93
Apple And Peanut Butter Discs
Apples and peanut butter is probably one of the best combinations every. Right? This quick snack is not only healthy but is going to be a favorite for everyone in your home. - 53.0261
Layered Fudge Bars
Layered fudge bars are a fantastic way to serve kids and eat them as snack. You can store them in refrigerator and serve them as desired. Layered fudge bars are delicious and healthy too. They are just like the nutrition bars. - 51.1346
Chocolate Jubilee Cookies
Chocolate cookies for you? Here is a wonderful recipe video from Kat. Lovely cookies with a mix of chocolate and cherries. This is a special treat for you to bake for that special someone on Valentine’s Day! - 121.627
Jenn's Chewy Granola Bars
Makes a great snack for home, school or bring it along on a hike or camping trip.
Great Tastes of Manitoba 2011/2012. - 26.1119
Ice Cream Sandwiches
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat together the 3/4 cup shortening, brown sugar, and granu lated sugar until creamy.
Beat in egg, water, and vanilla until well combined.
In another bowl, stir together flour, salt, and baking soda; gradually add to sugar... - 38.1377