Chocolate Coffee Cake
- » Chocolate Chips Coffee Cake
Chocolate Chips Coffee Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate chips coffee cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate chips coffee cake recipes.
Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake
Coffee time cakes would not have come ant better than this Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake! Yes, with delicious vanilla flavoring and nut-cinnamon-chocolate topping, this Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake is such a wonderful treat for your whole family. Believe me, this... - 44.2195
Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake
Cream the butter, cream cheese and 1 1/4 cups of the sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Add to the butter mixture alternately with the milk, mixing well after... - 44.0904
Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together until smooth.
Add eggs, sour cream, baking powder, salt, soda and vanilla.
Gradually add flour and mix well.
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Topping: Mix topping ingredients together in a small bowl.
Sprinkle a... - 40.6111
Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake
Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Combine flour, baking powder, soda, and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with sour... - 39.35
Chocolate Chip Date Coffee Cake
Mix dates, boiling water and soda together; let cool.
Cream margarine and sugar together.
Add eggs and vanilla.
Add flour and soda.
Add creamed mixture to the cooled date mixture; mix well.
Pour into greased and floured 9 x 13-inch pan.
Combine brown sugar,... - 42.4268
Coffee And Chocolate Swirl
Place the dough in a bowl and add the coffee and chocolate chips.
Squeeze and knead together until evenly mixed and there are no white streaks remaining in the dough.
Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and roll out to a 20-inch strand.
Grease an 8-inch... - 35.7615
Chocolate Chip Coffee Ring
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
Beat in eggs.
Add sour cream and vanilla; mix just until combined.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture.
Stir in the chocolate chips.
Pour into a greased... - 45.672
Eggless Chocolate Chip Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees C. Apply butter to the insides of a cake pan.
2. In a mixing bowl, add the flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder, vanilla powder and sugar. Sift the mixture.
3. Pour in the butter, cream and milk.... - 0
Orange Chocolate Chip Snack Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, sugar, and salt. Mix .
3. In another bowl, crack egg, and whisk it well.
4. Put orange juice, sour cream, orange zest, vegetable oil, and vinegar... - 101.79
Cheryls Home Cooking - 5 Layer Chocolate Chip Cake
This is a home made cake made from scratch, Very inexpensive to make, Fast easy and MMmm Good! Your family is going to love all this Chocolate. Excellent with a tall glass of milk or coffee. Nothing like home made for your family or friends. Everyone will... - 0
Quick Chocolate Mug Cake
Want a chocolate cake in just 3 minutes? Chef Tawnya shows you how to make a cake in a mug for one to two people. The same cup used for mixing can be used for baking as well and the cake looks delicious. Give it a right away and enjoy it with a dollop of ice... - 126.28
Petit Pains Au Chocolat
After first rising, punch down and turn out roll mix on floured surface.
Roll out 1/4 inch thick and cut in 3-inch rounds.
Pat each round of dough into a 4-inch oval, spread with soft butter.
Place a 1/2 oz. square of chocolate in the center of each... - 34.8003
Chocolate Chip Date Loaf
1) Grease a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
2) In a small bowl, place dates, and vanilla and pour boiling water over them.
3) Let them cool.
2) In a bowl, beat butter and sugar together until creamy.
3) Add eggs one at a time,... - 50.6405
Chocolate Chip Angel Food Cake
Prepare the cake preheat your oven to 350Â°F.
In a large bowl, combine the egg whites, cream of tartar, and salt and beat with an electric mixer until just foamy.
Add 3/4 cup granulated sugar, a tablespoon at a time, beating continuously to completely... - 48.9098
Chocolate Nut Coffee Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, combine brown sugar, chocolate chips, walnuts and cinnamon and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, cream butter and granulated sugar until fluffy and add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well... - 49.0584
Sour Cream Coffee Cake With Chocolate And Walnuts
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 12-cup fluted tube pan or 10-inch tube pan.
Beat butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
Add brown sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs and vanilla until well blended.
Combine... - 43.0598
Mocha Chocolate Truffle Cake
Here is a heavenly dessert that would make you happy as ever. See this video where Betty demonstrates how to make mocha chocolate truffle cake. The video is presented in such a simple and interesting manner that you would be able to prepare the same in your... - 126.918
Chocolate Chip Banana Cupcake
A bunch of ripe bananas and a jar of chocolate chips to put both of them together scrumptious decadence. These light and moist chocolate banana cupcakes are a far cry from the dense banana muffins. This has to be the best way to please fussy kids who complain... - 123.177
Chocolate Coffee Cake
Here is a trendy cousin of our favorite Velvet Crumb Cake. You'll love indulging in the rich chocolate and coffee flavors. - 40.9622
No-bake Tortilla Cake With Mocha Filling
A unique way of using up flour tortillas is to build up a delicious cake. Watch the video to know more about the recipe as demonstrated by Robin. All Mexican folks will be awed by how the flour tortillas are converted into a fine dessert. - 109.739
Holiday Chip Cake
Lightly oil a 7-cup ring mold.
Line with heavy brown paper; oil again.
Mix fruits and peels, raisins, pecans, and chocolate pieces.
Cream butter and sugar till fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
Stir in applesauce and water.
Stir... - 49.3381
California Poppy Coffee Cake
Coffee Cake In a large bowl, combine sugar, scalded milk, eggs, salt and cardamom; beat until smooth.
Add butter and 2 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Sprinkle yeast into warm water; stir until dissolved.
Add yeast liquid and 1 cup flour to dough; beat 3... - 45.3239
Chocolate And Coffee Brownies
Brownies are always a hit with everyone, and this Chocolate and Coffee Brownies recipe takes it to a new level. Watch this video for the details of this dark temptation. You will also learn a secret of preventing your choco chips from sinking to the bottom.... - 124.191
Coffee Liqueur Chocolate Cheesecake
Combine chocolate wafer crumbs and butter; stir well.
Press crumb mixture into bottom and 1 inch up sides of 9 inch springform pan.
In 4-cup glass measure, place chocolate squares.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 2 to 3 minutes until melted.
Insert metal... - 42.7518
Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
chocolate chip cupcakes are vanilla flavored cupcakes made with pieces of chocolate in them. baked with flour, eggs, sugar and shortening with milk, these chocolate chip cupcakes come out wonderfully moist and delicious. They are perfect for your picnic... - 46.9674
Red Velvet Cookies
Want an easy cookies recipe that will knock everyone's socks off? Try the Red Velvet cookies recipe detailed by Lynn in this video. Watch to know more! - 112.43
Chocolate Or Espresso Dream Layers
Slightly soften frozen yogurt and ice creams at room temperature for 10 minutes.
Press alternating layers of frozen yogurt and ice cream flavors into 6-cup ring mold, fluted mold or springform pan.
Freeze until firm (about 30 minutes).
To unmold, briefly dip... - 28.3252
Toasted Filbert Coffee Cake
Toasted Filbert Coffee Cake is simply yummy. The eggs with sour cream gives the Toasted Filbert Coffee Cake a two dimensional taste. - 55.1366
Make Ahead Cassata
Make Ahead Cassata is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared recipe; the Make Ahead Cassata is a dish that you would love to serve at your coming weekend party! - 45.2537
Coffee Brandy Log
1) Mix coffee essence with orange juice.
2) Gently stir brandy into whipped cream.
3) Into the coffee mixture, dip each biscuit and then sandwich them together to form 3 groups of 4 biscuits using half the cream.
4) On a plate, arrange the groups to... - 36.1689
Coffee Pecan Torte
Line base of 9-in (2.5 ML) springform cake pan with waxed or parchment paper; grease sides of pan.
Chop pecans finely; set aside.
Mocha Layer: In medium bowl set over saucepan of hot water, melt butter; stir in sugar, cocoa, instant coffee... - 40.8503
Fudge Cake With Chocolate Silk Frosting
Preheat oven to 350°. Butter a 10" springform pan. Dust with flour.
Melt chocolate chips with coffee granules and water in the top of a double boiler over hot, not boiling water. Stir with a wooden spoon until smooth.
Remove from heat and pour... - 44.4555
In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients and mix well by hand.
Spread into a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until brownies test done with a wooden pick.
Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar... - 43.1422
Mocha Chip Fluff
Combine frosting mix and instant coffee.
Prepare frosting according to package directions.
Fold in chocolate pieces.
Frosts top and sides of one 10 inch tube cake. - 20.3685
Chocolate Crumb Cake
Sometimes, you just need some chocolate in your life! This Chocolate Crumb Cake recipe from Anne Colagioia is ideal if you're looking for healthier chocolate dessert recipes. Thanks to a heaping portion of Greek yogurt included in the batter, this chocolate... - 103.767
Sour Cream Chocolate Cake With Cherry Vanilla Yogurt Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour bundt pan.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, combine butter, sour cream and eggs, beating with a hand or stand
mixer until smooth.
4. Mix... - 38.6427
Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake
In a mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients.
Add eggs, milk, oil and vanilla; beat for 2 minutes.
Stir in coffee (batter will be thin).
Pour into a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted near the... - 43.6932
Quicky Quick Microwave Cake
This cake is so easy it is hard to believe. In 3 minutes it is ready to eat! Soft, fluffy and no one will doubt that it is not baked in the oven. It works well as both a snack and dessert with the right accompaniment. - 0
Double Chocolate Cream Cheese Cake
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease and flour bottom only of 13x9-inch pan.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, blend all cake ingredients at low speed until moistened; beat 1 minute at medium speed (batter will be thin).
Pour into... - 42.3951
Dark Chocolate Fondue
1 Prepare the fruits and set aside.
2 In a 2-quart saucepan, cook milk,chocolate chips and chocolate syrup over low heat for 5-8 minutes,stirring requently until chips are melted.
3 In a small bowl,stir boiling water and coffee granules until the... - 39.0206
Chocolate Date Loaf
1) Grease a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
2) In a small bowl, place dates, and soda and pour boiling water over them.
3) Mix thoroughly and let them cool.
2) In a bowl, beat egg lightly.
3) Add sugar, vanilla and salt, beating... - 50.8852
Delicious Chocolate Cupcakes
So what are you planning for Easter? You can chocolate cupcakes for this perfect occasion. Check the recipe video right away. - 111.947
Mocha Angel Food Cake
1. Place the oven rack in the lower third of the oven; preheat to 325°F. Set a 10 x 4-inch straight-sided tube pan nearby.
2. Chop the chocolate into small pieces with a sharp heavy knife, none larger than 1/4 inch. (There will be smaller chips and crumbs;... - 39.6998
Midnight Chocolate Glaze
In heavy saucepan, melt Chocolate Chips with coffee, or microwave 2-3 minutes on Medium, stirring until very smooth.
Mix in butter, a tablespoon at a time, stirring until smooth.
Spread over Millionaire Chocolate Truffle Cake or other rich... - 28.2426
Cappuccino Angel Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Beat cake mix and water in a large bowl with a mixer at low speed for 30 seconds. Beat at medium speed for 1 minute. Gently fold in chocolate chips and coffee granules (coffee will not dissolve). Spoon batter into an ungreased... - 23.4662
Chocafe Cake Filling
1) In the top of double boiler, cook the chocolate chips, coffee powder, sugar, rhubarb sauce and egg yolks over boiling water, stirring continuously, until smooth.
2) Remove from the heat, then gradually beat in the egg yolks.
3) Return to the double... - 37.1017
1. For making icing - Combine butter, icing sugar and milk in a mixing bowl.
2. For decorating Movember cake- Spread butter cream icing sugar mixture on muffins.
3. Make small eyes with chocolate buns and chocolate chips. Place it on muffins to give... - 117.048
1. Place chocolate chips atop a double broiler on hot water. Add vanilla, condensed milk, liqueur and vanilla wafer crumbs and beat to form a smooth mixture.
2. Place in the refrigerator for 45 minutes to cool enough to shape.
3. Take out and using... - 35.7425
Easter Chocolate Flavored Cupcakes
If you're deciding which cake to bake for Easter, then you would definitely want to check this out. Watch the video to know the detailed recipe by the chef. Your family and guests would really relish the cup cakes. - 111.8
Mega Chocolate Bacon Brownies
Chocolate Bacon Brownies? Now doesn’t that sound weird? A weird combination of ingredients can create something fantastically delicious. Watch Barry in his kitchen as he makes enormous chocolate brownies with caramelized bacon bits inside them! It is sweet... - 116.041
Christmas Cupcakes: Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes
Tradition never fails. This video shows how to prepare classic chocolate cupcake. Add peppermint to it, well it all the more better. Chocolate addicts are going to love these super moist, deliciously rich and easy to make cupcakes. Next time, surprise your... - 100.353
Christmas Cupcakes: Chocolate Cupcakes
Cupcakes are a fun item at any time. Monique adds a simple pepperminty zing to these dishes with the help of crushed candy canes.These colorful variations are a wonderful dish to serve up on a festive occasion. - 106.901
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees centigrade and lightly coat a 15.5x10.5-inch jelly roll pan with vegetable oil cooking spray and dust with flour.
2. In a bowl, add flour, sugar and cocoa.
3. In a separate small bowl, lightly beat eggs,... - 46.4435
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl add in the graham crackers and butter. Mix together.
3. In a cake pan press graham cracker mix into and along the sides pan forming the crust.
4. Bake in oven for 9 minutes at 350... - 0
Death By Chocolate Cupcakes - Easy And Divine
Dark chocolate, chocolate fudge, semi-sweet chocolate chunks and milk chocolate comes together beautifully to create these sinful death by chocolate cupcakes. They are for the true chocolate lover. - 0
Combine ground almonds, chocolate chips, butter and milk in saucepan.
Cook and stir over low heat until chocolate is melted; cool.
Beat egg yolks with an electric mixer on high speed until pale yellow, gradually adding 3 T. (45 mL) of the cornstarch and 2 T.... - 42.5264
Cut cake into 6 layers lengthwise, while still slightly frozen.
Melt chocolate, stir in cognac and coffee; cool.
Whip cream and fold into chocolate mixture.
Spread between layers of cake - then cover top and sides with mixture.
Chill several hours before... - 27.7837
Mocha Biscuits Cake
For all those chocolate mocha lovers, here's an easy recipe with no baking required - 0
Ten Minute Torte
1. Cut cake horizontally into 5 slices, set aside.
2. Combine coffee granules and hot water in a medium bowl, stirring until granules dissolve. Stir in sour cream and melted chocolate.
3. Place bottom slice of cake on a serving platter, spread 3 tablespoons... - 26.4883
In food processor or with rolling pin, crush biscuits until in fine crumbs.
Transfer to bowl and add nuts.
In top of double boiler or bowl set over simmering water, melt butter; whisk in sugar and cocoa.
Dissolve coffee in hot water; add to pan and cook,... - 43.1346
Cabernet Cake With Mocha-mascarpone Frosting
1. Preheat the oven 350 degree.
2. Prepare the 8” baking pan, grease it with little butter and dust it with flour.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine the cake mix with eggs, vegetable oil, sour cream, cabernet and vanilla extract.
4. Blend... - 0
Chocolate Frosting With Sour Cream
1) On top of a double boiler, melt the chocolate chips
2) Add in the sour cream and liqueur
3) Using an electric beater beat till nice and smooth
4) Cling wrap and refrigerate for 15 minutes till slightly firm and spreadable
5) Use to spread... - 29.5299
Spiced Chocolate Fondue
1. Place chocolate chips and corn syrup in 4-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on medium (50%) 1 minute 30 seconds to 3 minutes 30 seconds or until mixture can be stirred smooth.
2. Stir in milk, liqueur and cinnamon. Microwave uncovered 2 to 4 minutes,... - 25.0667
White Chocolate And Orange Muffins
A little different kind of muffin that takes flour and polenta or yellow corn meal. Great for breakfast or a quick snack. This is a Nigella Lawson recipe. - 111.036
Mocha Hazelnut Cream Filled Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. If using dark or nonstick pans, heat oven to 325°F.
2) Grease bottoms of two 9-inch round pans with shortening.
3) In a large bowl, add cake mix, water, butter, eggs and coffee granules. Beat with electric... - 44.0808
A Kiss In The Dark
Cake: Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease a 7-inch cheesecake pan.
Line bottom with waxed paper or parchment and grease again.
In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
Add egg, coffee, buttermilk, vanilla and oil all... - 42.8855
Mocha Microwave Mug Cake
GETTING MUG READY
Prepare the mug by coating the inside lightly with cooking spray.
Mix the ingredients in a small bowl. Beat egg first with a spoon and mix in other liquid ingredients. Then add dry ingredients and mix until you've removed all... - 37.6482
In a heavy saucepan, melt the chocolate chips, butter, cream, coffee and salt.
Stir 1/2 cup into egg yolks; return all to the pan.
Cook and stir until mixture reaches 160°.
Transfer to a fondue pot and keep warm.
Serve with cake and fruit. - 32.086
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shares our recipe for this classic Italian dessert. The blend of ingredients is perfectly balanced so that it's a delectable dessert without being either overly sweet or not sweet enough. It's addictive! This receipe is... - 139.966
In bowl, combine ricotta cheese, sugar and liqueur; beat until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
Fold in candied fruit, 1/4 cup chopped almonds and 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
Cut pound cake in half horizontally using sharp serrated knife.
Cut each... - 45.4403
Pour coffee over sugar and stir until dissolved.
Add vanilla and salt.
Melt butter or shortening and chocolate or carob over hot water.
Add to sugar mixture and beat until smooth and thick enough to spread.
Enough for an 8- or 9-inch two-layer cake. - 27.589
French Butter Cream Frosting
French butter cream frosting is a yummy frosting that can be used on cupcakes or cakes and even cookies. Made with chocolate bits with rich coffee and vanilla, which can be swapped for rum, this is one smooth tasting frosting that you can use on almost any... - 31.8934
Peanut Butter Surprise Cupcakes
Surprise cupcakes are easy to prepare microwaved cupcakes topped with miniature marshmalloes. Baked with chocolate fudge cake mix and peanut butter, the surprise cupcakes are an anytime bake. - 29.0428
Preheat oven to 350°.
Distribute pound cake crumbs evenly over the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan and lightly press down.
Set crust aside while making cheesecake batter.
In a small heavy saucepan, melt together the Half and Half or evaporated milk and... - 41.7507
Butter and flour an 8-inch round cake pan.
In a small metal bowl set over barely simmering water melt 3/4 cup of the chocolate chips and the butter, stirring until the mixture is smooth.
In a bowl whisk together the egg, the sugar, and the vanilla until the... - 29.2218
Espresso Fudge Cups
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line twenty-four 1 1/2-inch miniature muffin cups with paper liners.
To Make Batter: Place butter and chocolate in a medium microwavesafe bowl and microwave at 60% power for 1 to 2 minutes, or until smooth.
Or melt butter and chocolate... - 44.5712
Mocha Almond Roll
Line a 15 1/2 X 10 X 1/2-inch jelly-roll pan with parchment or waxed paper; thoroughly grease with shortening.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt; reserve.
Beat eggs at high speed until foamy, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Gradually beat in granulated sugar.
On... - 45.3913
Cake: Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grease and lightly flour a 9 x 13-inch pan.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together. Set aside.
Cream butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Mix in dry egg replacer, water and vanilla extract. Beat... - 44.7588
Brownies With Walnuts
Brownies or Chocolate Brownies refers to slices of flat baked dense chocolate cake. These are usually sliced in squares although some like it in bars.Brownies come in several forms. What we have here are fudgy brownies with walnuts. Personally, I prefer fudgy... - 44.9712
A wonderful bread to make anytime if year, especially great in the fall. This makes a lot of batter and can be baked in 4 regular loaf pans, 12 mini loaf pans or even into muffins. It makes a great gift to take as a hostess gift, a gift for a neighbor, a... - 114.852
Cheese Frosted Biscotti
Biscotti with a twist! Jen prepares this sweet treat and tops it with a cheese frosting! If you love chocolate, then the chocolate chips make a great addition. An interesting concept, this is a great accompaniment to a hot cup of tea or coffee. - 118.338
A Salad Supper On The Terrace
1. In a large saucepan, bring 6 quarts salted water to a rapid boil.
2. Add cavatelli to boiling water and cook until al dente or tender crisp.
3. In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil
4. Add broccoli and carrot; stir-fry 3 minutes.
5. Add... - 38.4523
Today I am going to show you how to make a staple Moroccan cake called Meskoutal. There are so many recipes of Meskouta because every Moroccan family has its own way of making it. We are going to make the yogurt version, some people prefer to replace the... - 127.61
Chocolate Chips Coffee Cake Recipes By Category
Chocolate Chips Coffee Cake Dish: