- » Chocolate Chestnut Sauce
Chocolate Chestnut Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate chestnut sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate chestnut sauce recipes.
A Chestnut And Chocolate Roll With Pistachio Cream Sauce
1. In a cup, blend the yeast into about 4 fl oz (120 ml / 1/2 cup) of the water
2. Grease two loaf tins with the vegetable fat
3. Preheat the oven to 425°F/220°C (Gas Mark 7)
4. Place the flour in a heap on a large pastry board
5.... - 45.5196
Chocolate Chestnut Sauce
Have you prepared a good dessert, now this chocolate chestnut sauce will make it taste great! Richly textured and amazingly delicious chocolate chestnut sauce fits perfectly with your favorite desserts as well as fries. My peers simply love them, I bet even... - 34.1139
You May Also Like!
Chestnut And Chocolate Cake
1) Grease the sandwich tins and line the bases with non-stick (silicone) cooking paper.
2) Heat the oven at 350°F or Mark 4.
3) Skin, cook, and sieve the chestnuts.
4) Check the weight of the sieved chestnuts and use only 8 oz.
5) In... - 44.4321
Chestnut Dessert With Grand Marnier
Beat the chestnut puree in a bowl until soft and creamy.
Add one cup of the cream and beat together well.
Blend in the Grand Marnier.
Melt the chocolate in a double boiler with the 1/2-cup milk over hot water.
Stir until melted.
Add the butter.
Mix... - 40.253
Candied Chestnut And Vanilla Ice Cream With Hot Fudge Sauce
In a bowl stir together well the ice cream and the marrons glaces and freeze the mixture, its surface covered with plastic wrap, for 2 to 3 hours, or until it is firm.
In a heavy saucepan boil the cream, stirring occasionally, until it is reduced to about 1... - 23.0976
Quick Chestnut Puree
Empty 1 tin of chestnut puree into a bowl.
Stir in 8 oz. double cream.
If the puree is the unsweetened variety, add sugar to the cream, taste the puree, and add more sugar if necessary.
Stir in 2 tablespoons rum or brandy.
Mix well and keep covered in the... - 21.239
Chestnut Rum Bavarois
Heat milk in pan until warmed.
Beat egg yolks and sugar until thick and pale in color.
Add milk to egg mixture and mix well; return mixture to saucepan.
Whisk mixture over low heat until thickened; do not boil.
Sprinkle gelatine over water,... - 44.1564