- » Chocolate Cherry Pound
Chocolate Cherry Pound Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chocolate Cherry Pound recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chocolate Cherry Pound recipes.
Stemilt Cherry & Chocolate Layer Cake
When it is hot outside, baking is often the last thing on your mind, and this simple chilled layer cake has all the delights of a cake without the hours of baking. Full of juicy and sweet Stemilt cherries, generous helpings of freshly whipped chocolate cream... - 0
Cherry Chocolate Cake - Homemade
1. Slice the cherry into half and remove the pit. Repeat this with all the cherries and set aside.
2. In a double boiler or microwave, melt the dark chocolate. Set aside.
3. Grease a cake pan or baking dish with butter. Place a parchment paper... - 0
Chocolate Covered Cherries
Drain maraschino cherries thoroughly.
Place on paper toweling.
Combine butter or margarine, corn syrup, and salt.
Stir in sifted powdered sugar.
Knead sugar mixture till smooth.
(Chill if mixture is too soft.) Shape 1 teaspoon of the sugar mixture around each... - 41.334
Chocolate Cherry Trifle
1. If you use pound cake, remove the cake from the freezer. Let it stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
2. Put the milk in the jar. Add the dry pudding mix. Tightly screw the lid on the jar. Shake the jar vigorously about 1 minute or till pudding is... - 25.6842
Chocolate Maraschino Cherry Cake
1) Into a bowl cream the butter and sugar together
2) Add in the eggs one at a time and beat after each addition
3) Add in the chocolate and cocoa
4) Into a separate bowl, stir in the baking powder, sour cream
5) Add to it the cherries
6) Add salt to... - 46.712
Bittersweet Chocolate Parfait With A Cranberry Cherry Coulis
TO MAKE THE CRANBERRY-CHERRY COULIS In a 272-quart saucepan, combine the cherries, cranberries, sugar, and lemon juice.
Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
Reduce the heat if the berries start to splatter, and cook until the cranberries pop, about 10... - 28.7155
Chocolate Cherry Bread
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Mix the cherries and boiling water in a small bowl and set aside.
Sift the rye flour, 1 1/2 cups of the all-purpose flour, the baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder together into a large mixing bowl.
In a separate... - 43.9865
White Chocolate Bavarian Cream With Fresh Cherries
Combine sweet cherries and kirsch in a bowl, and stir well.
Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Combine milk, sugar, and egg yolk in a medium-size heavy saucepan; stir well.
Sprinkle gelatin over milk mixture; let stand 1 minute.
Cook over medium heat 12 minutes or... - 38.4802
White Chocolate Bavarian Cream With Fresh Cherries
White Chocolate Bavarian Cream With Fresh Cherries goes well with any party menu. Make sure that you garnish the White Chocolate Bavarian Cream With Fresh Cherries with mint leaves when serving, this will help bring in an added tang. Give this yummy White... - 43.7406
R Ed Brick Baked Ham With Cherry Sauce
Score fat surface of ham in 1-inch squares.
Stud with whole cloves.
Bake ham at 350° F for about 2 hours.
(Bake canned ham at 325° F.) In saucepan, combine remaining ingredients; heat to boiling and cook until thickened.
Baste ham with Cherry Sauce last 15... - 38.4193
Cherries A La Mode
Combine lemon juice, sugar, salt, and pie filling in a 1-quart saucepan; heat 5 minutes.
Spoon sauce over pound cake slices, add scoop of ice cream, and top with additional cherry sauce. - 22.2846
Cherry Torte, Black Forest Style
Filling: Drain cherries, reserving 3/4 cup syrup.
Halve cherries and pour kirsch over; let stand at least 2 hours.
Place cornstarch in saucepan; gradually blend in reserved syrup; add cherry mixture.
Heat quickly till mixture thickens and comes to boiling,... - 44.1283
Cherry Almond Cream
Prepare Royal Cream Fondant as directed, except after fondant has cooled till slightly warm make indentation in fondant and add the almond extract; cherry flavoring; and food coloring, if desired.
Continue beating and allow to ripen as directed.
Knead almonds... - 34.3446
Black Forest Torte
Drain cherries, reserving 3/4 cup syrup.
Halve the cherries and pour kirsch over; let stand at least 2 hours.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Line bottom of two 8 X 1 1/2 inch round cake dishes with waxed paper.
Pour 2 cups batter into each... - 45.2116
Sights and sounds of Christmas and a recipe for you to print out for a fruitcake that's actually edible. New-Fangled Fruitcake is a rich pound cake, studded with chocolate. - 37.2305
Swiss Chocolate Fondue
No wonder chocolate is reffered to as the Food of the Gods, it is indeed an irresistible wonder. This swiss chocolate fondue is a real treat for a chocoholic like me - 31.4147
Frozen Chocolate Bombe
Thinly slice pound cake; diagonally cut each piece in half.
Line 1 1/2 -quart bowl with plastic wrap or strips of waxed paper; then line with cake pieces, trimming as necessary to line bowl completely.
Sprinkle cake with liqueur.
Set aside remaining cake... - 44.2087
Uncooked Chocolate Gateau
1) In a heatproof bowl, put the chocolate and stand the bowl over a pan of gently simmering water. Let the chocolate melt.
2) In a separate bowl, put the sugar and eggs and beat well to mix.
3) In a steady stream, pour the melted butter into the... - 42.6696
Chocolate Fruit Fingers
1) In a pan, put the syrup and butter and gently heat till melted.
2) Take the syrup off the heat and add the raisins, muesli and cherries. Stir well.
3) Into a greased shallow 7-inch square cake tin, press the mixture.
4) Spread melted chocolate all... - 40.9355
Chocolate Bark Star
Melt chocolate and butter in the top of a double boiler over hot water.
Stir in egg yolks and liqueur.
Pour mixture into a buttered 8-inch star mold.
Arrange nuts on top of chocolate in an even layer.
Place the glaceed cherry in the center and, if desired,... - 31.3935
Chocolate Nut Triangles
Preheat oven to 350°.
Line 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch jelly roll pan with foil.
Melt shortening in large saucepan.
Stir in brown sugar; mix well.
Remove from heat; cool 10 minutes.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together; stir... - 41.8582
Place chocolate and cream in the top of a double boiler; set over hot (not boiling) water and heat, stirring, until chocolate melts and blends with cream.
Stir in Cointreau.
Transfer to a small pan and place either over a candle warmer or electric food... - 28.9392
No wonder chocolate is reffered to as the Food of the Gods, it is indeed an irresistible wonder. This chocolate-marshmallow fondue is a real treat for a chocoholic like me - 34.744
Cut cake into 4 horizontal layers with a serrated knife.
Sprinkle rum over cake layers; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, beat cheese and sugar until fluffy.
Stir in chocolate.
In a small bowl, toss cherries and orange peel with flour.
Place fruit on a breadboard... - 46.2369
St. Francis Dark Fruit Cake
Soak mixed fruit, cherries and raisins in sherry overnight.
Cream butter, gradually adding brown sugar.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Stir in fruit and sherry mixture, pecans and almonds.
Sift flour with Ground Chocolate, baking powder, salt and... - 44.7843
Italian Angel Cake
1. Invert cake on a board. Cut cake into 3 even layers, using a sawing motion wth a sharp knife.
2. Place cheese in large bowl of electric mixer; beat at medium speed 3 minutes, or until smooth; add sugar, chocolate, curacao and vanilla; beat 2 minutes... - 32.3185
In a large heavy saucepan, melt butter and chocolate over low heat; stir until smooth.
In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs and sugar on low speed until combined.
Beat on medium-high until thickened and lemon-colored, about 12 minutes.
Beat in the... - 42.9324
Budino Di Ricotta
Budino Di Ricotta is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Budino Di Ricotta is a dish that you will definitely love to share with your friends and family. - 25.2016
Ice Cream Cake
Prepare cake mix according to package directions, pour batter into 2 greased and floured 9-inch round cake-pans.
Bake according to package directions.
Cool in pans 10 minutes, remove layers from pans, and cool completely.
Split layers horizontally.
Place one... - 41.3371
1. Blend mashed potatoes, butter, sugar, and vanilla. As a variation, add: nut-meats, coconut, 1/2 cup peanut butter, or chopped maraschino cherries, to rilling.
2. Put filling mixture on table and knead until smooth and satiny. Roll into long roll. Cut off... - 29.5435
In a Dutch oven, heat butter over medium heat until golden brown, about 7 minutes.
Remove from the heat; stir in confectioners' sugar, cream and coconut.
Divide mixture between four bowls; stir a different flavor extract into each bowl.
Cover and refrigerate... - 44.179
Delicious Potato Bread Pudding
Quite interestingly, this potato bread pudding features no bread. Instead this delectable dessert gets its taste and texture from potatoes, chocolate, cheese, butter and loads of flavorful spices. Perfect for any occasion! - 118.276
Budino Di Ricotta
1. Cream the ricotta, add the chocolate and nuts and blend thoroughly.
2. Add enough cream to make a smooth consistency. If desired, two tablespoons of either chopped candied fruits or maraschino cherries may be added.
3. Serve in sherbet glasses with cookies. - 27.9334
Shaggy Dog Birthday Cake
1) On an oblong cake board, spread a little butter cream.
2) Spread some more butter cream on one end of a Swiss jelly roll.
3) Take the mini Swiss Roll and stick it into the creamed end forming a dog's head-like shape. Place it on the cake board.
4)... - 39.5574
Cassata Alla Siciliana
1. Using a thin sharp knife, stand partially frozen cake on its side. Mark side evenly before cutting lengthwise into 3 equal layers. If top layer is rounded, shave top to make an even layer. Sprinkle one layer with 3 tablespoons of maraschino liqueur.... - 35.0406
Cassata Alla Sicilian
Place cheese, sugar, vanilla, and liqueur in processor bowl.
Process with metal blade until smooth and light, about 30 seconds.
Add chocolate and fruit and process 2 or 3 seconds.
Line the sides and bottom of a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish or springform pan... - 35.2705
Piskóta is a wonderful old Serbian recipe for cherry cake. This version contains many eggs. Sometimes these Piskóta recipes will contain only 4 eggs but a lot of butter, but no matter the recipe it is a wonderful cake of the former Yugoslavia with many... - 54.8644
Banana Split Cake Dessert
Crush vanilla wafers (about 4 cups crumbs). Melt 1/2 cup butter and pour over wafers; mix well. Press into pan and refrigerate 30 minutes. Combine powdered sugar, 1 cup butter, eggs, and vanilla. Beat with electric mixer until well blended and smooth, at... - 24.134
1. Cream butter or margarine until smooth in large bowl; gradually add granulated sugar, creaming well after each addition, until light.
2. Add egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each addition; stir in vanilla, then flour, a small amount at a time;... - 40.5994
Italian Angel Cake
1) On a clean working table, place the cake, smooth side up.
2) Using a sharp knife, cut the cake horizontally into 3 even layers, in sawing motion and set aside.
3) In large mixer bowl, beat cheese on medium speed for 3 minutes, or until smooth, stir... - 45.8226
Creole Wieners is something I prepare quiet often at home. The dish is simply delicious and my friends and relatives have already become prey to it. You will love this Creole Wieners recipe. - 35.4944
1.In a bowl, beat the egg whites and mix with the almond paste.
2.Add the flavoring and enough sugar to make the mixture stiff enough to handle.
3.After it has stood overnight, it may be molded into small shapes of fruits or vegetables such as pears,... - 29.9546
St. Joseph's Cream Puffs
St. Joseph's cream puffs are made to mark St Joseph's day and to break fast. This yummy cream puff can be filled with vanilla custard, sweetened whipped cream and other kinds of cream fillings. - 49.8021
When it comes to this super delicious Baked Alaska, even the aged at home tends to behave like kids! So versatile an ice cream based dessert, this Baked Alaska is surely a serial pleaser! Give it a try as no one can ever hate it! - 41.7046
Choco Strawberry Baked Alaska
1. Line a chilled 2-quart melon mold with chocolate ice cream. Pack firmly against sides of mold. Fill center of mold with strawberry ice cream, packing firmly. Freeze until firm.
2. Cut a layer of cake about 1/4 inch larger than mold and about 1 1/4 inches... - 29.7934
Cinnamon Apple Gateau
1) Liberally grease a deep, loose-bottomed 8-inch round cake pan.
2) Into a large heavy-bottomed saucepan, put the apples, lemon rind, cloves, sugar and water.
3) Cook the ingredients, uncovered, over very low heat for about 25 minutes,... - 45.0886
1 Preheat oven to 350°F.
2 For the crust, on a piece of wax paper, mix the pecans, graham cracker crumbs, confectioners' sugar, and butter.
3 On the bottom of an 8-inch springform pan, and halfway up the sides, pack the... - 44.7402
Christmas Yule Log Cake
1. Grease a 9 1/2 –inch X 13 1/2 -inch jelly roll or Swiss roll pan with butter and dust with.
2. Sift 3/4 cup flour and cornstarch. Keep aside
3. Before baking the cake, preheat oven to 350°F.
4. In a large mixing bowl of an electric... - 46.7538
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Using a meat grinder with a medium blade, grind all the candied fruit, dried fruit, peel, and nuts together twice, or chop finely in a food processor. Stir in wine, brandy, chocolate, spices, and jelly. Add 2 tablespoons sherry, or... - 34.425