- » Chocolate Cherry Bread
Chocolate Cherry Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate cherry bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate cherry bread recipes.
Soft Chocolate Cherry Bread
Nothing like a versatile chocolate cherry bread for breakfast or dessert. Take a look at this impressive video that presents an amazing chocolate cherry bread recipe. Try out this delicious bread that would amaze you with a wonderful texture like that of a... - 94.1379
Chocolate Cherry Bread
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Mix the cherries and boiling water in a small bowl and set aside.
Sift the rye flour, 1 1/2 cups of the all-purpose flour, the baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder together into a large mixing bowl.
In a separate... - 43.9865
You May Also Like!
Chocolate Bread Pudding With Cherry Raspberry Sauce
1) Preheat oven hot to 350ÂºF.
2) Grease 12 x 8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with shortening.
3) In large saucepan, heat chocolate chips and whipping cream stirring occasionally over medium-low heat.
4) Mix 1/3 cup brown sugar.... - 48.3116
Lightly grease a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
Line bottom and sides with baking parchment cut to fit pan.
Lightly grease paper.
Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt together.
Beat the eggs and sugar together until mixture is thick and piled softly.
Add dry... - 43.4601
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease and flour 9" by 5" metal loaf pan. In medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. In small bowl, combine walnuts, cherries, dates, and chocolate chips.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat butter and sugar... - 36.4322
Sift flour and salt together and mix with candied fruit and nuts.
Beat eggs vigorously, then add sugar a little at a time, and continue beating hard until mixture is smooth and very thick.
Stir in vanilla, orange extract, and flour... - 38.8817
FOR GETTING READY
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF (180°C).
2. Apply butter or margarine on a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
3. Take a mixing bowl, beat egg until frothy. Blend in sugar, oil and vanilla. Add in sour milk and stir.
4. In a second... - 47.5451
Combine eggs, sugar, butter, flour, and baking powder and beat until smooth. Add to batter the walnuts, Brazil nuts, dates, cherries and juice, and chocolate. Mix only enough to distribute the ingredients. Bake in loaf pan, lined with greased and floured... - 26.1236
In small bowl, combine raisins and rum; cover and let stand overnight.
Drain, reserving rum.
In bowl, break marzipan into small pieces; knead in candied peel and raisins until combined, adding reserved rum if too stiff.
Form into two 1-inch (2.5 cm) diameter... - 41.2879
Neapolitan Ice Cream With Cherry Sauce
1) Take a small saucepan, heat over moderate flame.
2) Add the sugar-cornstarch mixture, and pour 1 cup of the reserved cherry juice into it.
3) Stir until thickened for about 1 to 2 minutes, then add cherries, and lemon juice.
4) Keep stirring for a... - 40.4186
Cherry Oat Cake
1 Prepare an 18cm/7 inch souffle dish by brushing the sides and base lightly with oil. Cut a circle of greaseproof paper (non stick parchment) to fit the base and use a tablespoon of caster sugar to coat the sides. Do NOT apply more oil to base. Knock out any... - 43.0116
Chocolate French Toast
1. Crack the eggs into the mixing bowl. Beat with the eggbeater or fork till the yolks and whites are mixed. Add the chocolate-flavored milk. Beat till well mixed. Pour the egg mixture into the pie plate.
2. Put half of the margarine or butter in the skillet.... - 27.9252