- » Chocolate Cherry Bread
Chocolate Cherry Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate cherry bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate cherry bread recipes.
Soft Chocolate Cherry Bread
Nothing like a versatile chocolate cherry bread for breakfast or dessert. Take a look at this impressive video that presents an amazing chocolate cherry bread recipe. Try out this delicious bread that would amaze you with a wonderful texture like that of a... - 116.741
Chocolate Cherry Bread
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Mix the cherries and boiling water in a small bowl and set aside.
Sift the rye flour, 1 1/2 cups of the all-purpose flour, the baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder together into a large mixing bowl.
In a separate... - 42.5299
You May Also Like!
Chocolate Bread Pudding With Cherry Raspberry Sauce
1) Preheat oven hot to 350ÂºF.
2) Grease 12 x 8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with shortening.
3) In large saucepan, heat chocolate chips and whipping cream stirring occasionally over medium-low heat.
4) Mix 1/3 cup brown sugar.... - 46.3962
In small bowl, combine raisins and rum; cover and let stand overnight.
Drain, reserving rum.
In bowl, break marzipan into small pieces; knead in candied peel and raisins until combined, adding reserved rum if too stiff.
Form into two 1-inch (2.5 cm) diameter... - 37.799
Lightly grease a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
Line bottom and sides with baking parchment cut to fit pan.
Lightly grease paper.
Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt together.
Beat the eggs and sugar together until mixture is thick and piled softly.
Add dry... - 42.3356
Neapolitan Ice Cream With Cherry Sauce
1) Take a small saucepan, heat over moderate flame.
2) Add the sugar-cornstarch mixture, and pour 1 cup of the reserved cherry juice into it.
3) Stir until thickened for about 1 to 2 minutes, then add cherries, and lemon juice.
4) Keep stirring for a... - 40.8467
Cherry Oat Cake
1 Prepare an 18cm/7 inch souffle dish by brushing the sides and base lightly with oil. Cut a circle of greaseproof paper (non stick parchment) to fit the base and use a tablespoon of caster sugar to coat the sides. Do NOT apply more oil to base. Knock out any... - 40.5146
Sift dry ingredients together.
Stir in chips, fruit and nuts.
Beat eggs with a mixer in another bowl.
Add sugar gradually and beat until light and fluffy.
Fold in flour mixture.
Grease a loaf pan.
Bake at 325° for 1 1/2 hours. - 35.6829
George Washington's Hatchet
1 Dissolve yeast in warm water. Set aside for 5 minutes. Heat milk, butter, salt, and sugar to warm (105°-115°F).
2 Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, yeast mixture, milk mixture, and egg. Mix thoroughly.
3 Add enough remaining flour to make a soft dough. Knead on... - 42.4062
Black Forest Express
Combine the eggs, milk, corn syrup and the nutmeg in a deep dish.
Dip the bread in the egg mixture.
Melt the butter in a non-stick pan and cook the bread slices on each side; set aside but keep warm.
Pour the black cherry juice and the sugar into a... - 42.2946
Delicious Potato Bread Pudding
Quite interestingly, this potato bread pudding features no bread. Instead this delectable dessert gets its taste and texture from potatoes, chocolate, cheese, butter and loads of flavorful spices. Perfect for any occasion! - 118.275
Grace's Chocolate Fancy
1. In a small bowl, break chocolate into pieces and melt the chocolate over a pan of simmering water or place in the microwave.
2. When the chocolate has melted, pour in oil and stir to blend into the chocolate.
3. On a clean marble or... - 44.9812