- » Chocolate Caramel Square
Chocolate Caramel Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate caramel square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate caramel square recipes.
Caramel Layer Chocolate Squares
1) Melt caramels and blend with 1/3 cup of the milk. Beat together cake mix, margarine and 1/3 cup of the milk.
2) Press half of cake mixture into greased 9x13
inch pan and bake for 6 minutes at 350 degrees.
Spread chocolate chips over baked crust. Spread... - 25.2914
Chocolate Caramel Squares
1)Take a 8 or 9-inch square pan and lightly grease it.
2) Over bottom of greased pan, arrange a single layer of wafer cookies side by side .
3) Keep half of wafer cookies for second layer.
4) In a medium microwave-safe bowl, place... - 34.5764
Milk Chocolate Raisin Caramel Bars
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
COMBINE 1 cup flour, oats, brown sugar, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl. Stir in melted
butter until well combined. Press firmly into bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
BAKE 12 minutes until lightly browned and set.
STIR... - 0
Caramel Layer Choco Squares
Heat oven to 350°F.
In medium saucepan, over low heat, combine caramels and 1/2 cup evaporated milk, stirring constantly, until caramels are melted.
In large bowl, combine cake mix, nuts, margarine and 2 tablespoons evaporated milk.
Press half of... - 40.0389
Chocolate Chip, Oats 'n Caramel Cookie Squares
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 In a large bowl, break up the cookie dough.
3 Mix in oats and salt.
4 Reserve about 1/2 cup cookie dough mixture.
5 In the bottom of an ungreased 9-inch square pan, press the remaining... - 43.8038
Chocolate Caramel S Mores
Prepare coals for grilling.
Place 6 wafer cookies top down on plate.
Spread 1 teaspoon caramel topping in center of each wafer to within about 1/4 inch of edge.
Spear 1 to 2 marshmallows onto long wood-handled skewer.
Hold several inches above coals 3 to 5... - 28.1631
Chocolate And Caramel Flapjacks
1. Preheat oven to 130°C/150°C gas/fan.
2. Take a saucepan, add sugar, golden syrup and butter to it. Stirring intermittently, heat the mixture slowly till butter melts.
3. Remove from fire, mix in oats well.
4. Take a 22 cm square... - 42.8624
Chocolate Caramel Crisps
Melt half chopped chocolate over hot water, spread over base of well-greased tin, refrigerate.
Put butter, sugar and dates in saucepan; cook, stirring, until dates are soft.
Stir in sufficient Rice Crispies to make a firm but spreadable mixture, and spread... - 27.1388
Caramel Chocolate Brownies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, stir together melted butter and cocoa powder until well blended and smooth. Mix in granulated sugar and brown sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla until well blended.
2. Add flour and salt and beat until blended. Stir... - 34.0552
Aztec Chocolate Cake Chocolate Sauce And Caramel Sauce
The Aztec Chocolate cake is just a variation on the Sachertorte with some spices added onto it, but the chocolate and caramel sauces are new recipes! Towards the end of the video I give some basic dessert sauce design ideas to help you with your plated... - 116.773
Choco Caramel Top Hats
1. Unwrap caramels and combine with cream in the top of a medium-size, double boiler. Heat them over simmering water about 15 minutes; stir until creamy-smooth. Break walnuts coarsely and stir in.
2. Drop by teaspoonfuls, 1 inch apart, on buttered cookie... - 22.3194
Chocolate Caramel Drops
MICROWAVE caramels and cream in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 minutes; stir. Microwave 1-1/2 minutes; stir until caramels are completely melted. Cool.
PLACE pecan halves on lightly greased cookie sheets in clusters of 3. Spoon caramel mixture over... - 27.289
Caramel Filled Chocolate Cookies
In a mixing bowl, cream butter, 1 cup sugar and brown sugar.
Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in vanilla.
Combine the flour, cocoa and baking soda; gradually add to the creamed mixture, beating just until combined.
Stir in... - 48.234
Caramel Chocolate Microwave Brownies
Place the caramels and 1/3 cup of the evaporated milk in a glass bowl.
Microwave on Medium High for 3 1/2 minutes.
Stir until smooth.
Combine the dry cake mix, margarine and the remaining 1/3 cup evaporated milk in a bowl and mix with a wooden... - 38.5838
Chocolate Caramel Fudge
Of course you can't but help agreeing that even at the sound of a Chocolate caramel fudge your mouth would water. Here I am letting out the secret ingred in my fabled chocolate caramel fudge recipe. It is indeed tempting! - 39.0542
Chocolate Caramel Nut Cake
Chocolate Caramel Nut Cake is my favorite. Every bite of this Chocolate Caramel Nut Cake leave you stunt with a different taste. The chocolate cake mix with peanuts gives this Chocolate Caramel Nut Cake a divine taste. - 38.2077
Chocolate Caramel Cake
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
2. In a heavy saucepan, Melt 3 squares chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly; cool slightly.
3. In the bowl of a mixer, cream butter; gradually add sugar and brown sugar, beating until light and... - 46.0141
Chocolate Caramel Cake
Melt 3 squares chocolate in a heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly; cool slightly.
Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add chocolate; mix well.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating... - 41.4618
Chocolate Caramel Apples With Brown Sugar
Place sugar, corn syrup, milk and chocolate in top of double boiler.
Cook over direct heat until a drop in cold water forms a hard ball (250° F.).
Stir occasionally to prevent sticking.
Add butter and allow to cool for 2 to 3 minutes.
Place over boiling... - 36.8679
Chocolate Caramel Apples
Wash and dry apples. Remove stems. Insert one wooden stick into the stem end of each apple. Set apples aside.
In a heavy 3-quart saucepan melt the butter or margarine and unsweetened chocolate over low heat. Add brown sugar, corn syrup, and sweetened... - 32.5843
Baked Caramel, Chocolate And Pecan Brownies
If you are on the lookout for a dessert recipe that everyone is sure to love, then this video by LynnsRecipe is just the thing for you. Watch Lynn as she makes the perfect chocolate caramel brownies that are amazingly delicious. - 110.119
Chocolate Caramel Candy
Put sugar, corn syrup and butter plus 1 cup of cream on to boil.
When this has boiled quite hard, add the other cup of cream and boil until small amount hardens in water.
Remove from fire and add cocoa, nuts and vanilla.
Beat until cold and pour into buttered... - 36.4326
Chocolate Bliss Caramel Brownies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Prepare a foil lined 13x9 inch pan, with the ends of foil extending over the sides.
3. Spray the pan with cooking spray.
4. In a microwaveable bowl combine butter and unsweetened chocolate, on... - 0
Chocolate Caramel Bars
Heat oven to 350 F.
Cream together Egg Beaters, sugars, Miracle Whip, and vanilla at medium speed with an electric mixer; add flour and baking soda.
Set aside 1 cup of the batter.
Spread remaining batter into a 13 x 9-inch baking dish that has been sprayed... - 40.1689
Decadent Chocolate Turtle Dessert Pizza
A real treat for all chocolate lovers, this sophisticated and sumptuous treat makes for an impeccable addition to any dessert cart. Here is an utterly simple recipe of this sumptuous delight straight from Betty's kitchen. Sinfully rich and delightfully... - 90.9852