- » Chocolate Caramel Brittle
Chocolate Caramel Brittle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate caramel brittle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate caramel brittle recipes.
Quick Almond Brittle
Place sugar, butter, and salt in electric skillet at 400°.
When sugar begins to melt, stir to blend.
Cook and stir till sugar dissolves and color is a light golden brown, about 5 minutes.
Turn control to 'off'; stir in 1/2 cup chopped almonds.
Pour into... - 39.5534
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease foil, place it in the baking pan and set it aside.
2. In medium mixing bowl, combine 2 cups flour and brown sugar.
2. Add butter and blend using a pastry blender, until mixture is crumbly.
5. Press... - 42.928
Chocolate Brittle Torte
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease three 9X1 1/2-inch baking pan and line with wax paper and grease paper.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
4) In a bowl, beat the egg yolks with water... - 48.3652
Combine the sugar, corn syrup, cream, butter, chocolate and salt in a medium saucepan over medium low heat.
Cook until butter and chocolate are melted, stirring until mixed and smooth.
Bring to a full rolling boil.
Cook to 242 degrees on a candy thermometer... - 37.1964
Hungarian Dobos Torte
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
In another bowl beat egg yolks with an electric mixer; slowly add powdered sugar; continue beating until thick and satiny.
Beat in flour.
Fold this mixture into the beaten egg whites.
Grease and flour the bottom sides... - 40.6928
Chocolate Almond Bouchees
Put sugar and almonds in heavy skillet.
Put over moderate heat and let sugar caramelize, stirring constantly.
When sugar and almonds are golden, pour mixture on to lightly-buttered cookie sheet.
Let cool until brittle.
Break up brittle and put through coa - 24.8465
Chocolate Praline Cake
Make praline with sugar and hazelnuts: Put nuts and sugar into a heavy bottomed pan and heat very gently without stirring, until the sugar melts.
Increase the heat and cook until the mixture turns a good, rich brown, tossing the pan occasionally so that the... - 42.7112
Hot Chocolate Rum Souffle
Chocolate is a rich, rather heavy ingredient and it is essential to use an extra egg white in this souffle to get a really light, fluffy texture.
Prepare a 6 inch souffle dish and the oven.
Break up chocolate and put in a bowl with the black coffee over a... - 40.9018
1. Grease bottoms of three 9-inch layer cake pans; line with wax paper; grease paper.
2. Measure cake flour, baking powder and salt into sifter.
3. Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until foamy-white and double in volume in large bowl of electric mixer at... - 43.6483
Grease and flour 4 round layer pans, 8 or 9 x 1 1/2 inches.
Heat oven to 325°.
Beat egg yolks until very thick and lemon colored, about 5 minutes; pour into large mixer bowl.
Gradually beat in sugar.
Beat in flour, baking powder and salt alternately with... - 43.5975