- » Chocolate Cake Powder
Chocolate Cake Powder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate cake powder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate cake powder recipes.
German Chocolate Cake
Hey you chocolate lovers, try out this German Chocolate Cake to satiate your chocolate cravings. This simple and easy recipe has a two step process – of a basic cake and the icing. Whether it is cooking for your family or treating your guests, this cake... - 83.0779
Chocolate Cake(eggless) Making Made Easier
It isn't easy to bake the perfect chocolate cake let alone an eggless one. And did you think it was possible to make a good one without an oven or a microwave? For all those vegetarians who do not eat egg and for those who do not have an oven, watch this... - 76.9692
Chocolate Surprise Cake
This is for dessert lovers! The advantage of having this Chocolate Surprise Cake is that it is sugar-free and Gluten-free. This yummy and delicious cake is apt to serve it to your guests. - 142.826
Chocolate Cup Cakes
1. Preheat the oven at 350F.
2. In a bowl add 1 cup butter, sugar and brown sugar and whisk well until it forms into a smooth mixture.
3. Crack an egg into the mixture, add vanilla extract and whisk with an electric whisk.
4. In another bowl mix... - 96.3314
Kladdkaka (swedish Sticky Chocolate Cake)
Today I'll be making Kladdkaka, literally translated as Sticky Cake, a real Swedish specialty. Pretty much any coffee-shop in Sweden will sell big wedges of this, topped with a huge dollop of whipped cream. Soft, gooey, rich and sweet - it'll go fast! - 115.937
Betty's Best Chocolate Cake With Double Frosting
Indulge yourself with Betty’s heavenly moist and fudgy chocolate cake - perfect for celebrations - birthdays, weddings, christenings - any excuse! Chocolate and cake are a match made in heaven and Betty surely knows it. In this video, you learn how to... - 117.065
Light Chocolate Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9 x 13 cake pan and line the bottom with a piece of wax paper and set aside.
3. In a pot over medium heat, stir in the ingredients except the vanilla extract for the cake icing and stir... - 123.744
Baked Homemade Eggless Chocolate Cake
Happy Thanks Giving to all of you! Celebrate this years Thanks Giving with this super easy, super soft and super moist egg-less chocolate cake with very very easy breezy chocolate frosting which gets ready in less than 10 mts. Tastes super yummy!!! - 119.033
Happy Valentines Day! Surprise your Sweetheart with some Chocolate Cupcakes! - 0
Middle Eastern Lazy Cake
A no-bake cake fit for royalty as claimed by Blanche, who prepares it and dedicates it to Prince William. If you consider yourself royal enough for this treat then watch the video for the complete recipe. - 127.384
One Bowl Chocolate Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, baking powder and cocoa powder. Mix well.
3. Into the bowl, pour buttermilk, water, vanilla, vegetable, and egg. Whisk to combine.
4. Line... - 128.037
Chocolate Espresso Cupcakes
Chocolate Espresso Cupcakes (Olympic Recipe) - Olympics 2012 just started not too long ago. Since I can't watch it, I decided to make mini-cupcakes with Olympic rings instead. These cupcakes are really called the "Chocolate Espresso Cupcakes" and they were so... - 126.87
Chocolate Brownie Cupcake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. For the Brownie Batter:In a bowl, beat butter and sugar until well incorporated.
3. Add the egg and mix well.
4. Add vanilla essence.
5. In another bowl, add together the cocoa powder, flour,... - 119.645
Double Chocolate Brownies
These bittersweet double chocolate brownies make for a lip-smacking indulgence any day. Follow the recipe as presented in the video and replicate the recipe in your kitchen. Now who cares about calories when you have something sweet-tooth appeasing as this. - 76.3704
Hot Fudge Cake In The Crock Pot
Here is a quick and simple recipe for dessert that you can make in your crock pot, freeing up your oven for dinner! This Hot Fudge Sundae cake makes a nice, chocolaty cake with the hot fudge sauce built right in! Serve with vanilla ice cream for a yummy... - 131.88
Chocolate Yogurt Cake
Mix together the yogurt, oil, cane sugar syrup, sugar and eggs.
Sift the cocoa powder, flour, salt and yeast into the mixture, beating well after each addition.
Grease a 7 inch (18 cm) souffle mold (mould) and line with a circle of buttered non-stick... - 39.5376
No Egg Cupcake
1. Preheat the oven to 370 degrees F.
2. Grease a cupcake or muffin tray with butter and flour it lightly. Place cupcake liners in the grooves. Set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, add flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda. Mix well with a... - 0
How To Make Smores Cupcakes
Deep Dark, Moist Chocolate Cake + Chocolate Ganache + Graham Cracker Crust + Caramelized Sugar Pearls+ Marshmallow Frosting + MORE Ganache!? - 104.826
How To Make Chocolate Mousse Frosting
1. In blender, drop milk, vanilla, butter, powdered sugar, and cocoa powder. Pulse to combine well. Stop and scrape down the sides from time to time.
2. Into a bowl, transfer the smooth fudge frosting.
3. In a separate bowl, take heavy cream and whisk... - 0
Grandma Luken's Zucchini Cake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a blender cream together the butter, vegetable oil and sugar until the sugar is dissolved. Then add in, one at a time, the eggs and the vanilla extract and mix until combined. In a separate bowl combine the flour, cocoa... - 40.1173
Chocolate Butter Cream Frosting
1. In a mixing bowl take sugar, butter, cocoa powder mix together on low speed with stand mixer.
2. Add in the vanilla extract and milk, while still stirring. Increase the speed to medium – high and mix for 30 seconds.
3. Scrape down the frosting... - 0
Butter Cream Chocolate Frosting
1. In a bowl, add the butter, cream cheese and whip them well.
2. Add powdered sugar and get it incorporated.
3. Add cocoa powder and vanilla essence and whip until smooth.
4. Fill the frosting in a frost pipe and decorate cup cakes or any... - 102.769
Chocolate Cherry Cake
Grease a 9-inch (23-cm) springform cake pan; sprinkle with fine breadcrumbs.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
To make cake, wash cherries and pat dry.
Cream butter and sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, salt, lemon peel, cinnamon,... - 44.0273
Aztec Chocolate Cake Chocolate Sauce And Caramel Sauce
The Aztec Chocolate cake is just a variation on the Sachertorte with some spices added onto it, but the chocolate and caramel sauces are new recipes! Towards the end of the video I give some basic dessert sauce design ideas to help you with your plated... - 106.462
Egg Free Chocolate Cake With Ready Cake Mix
1. Preheat oven at 325 degrees or 350 degrees for dark baking tray.
2. Mix all dry ingredients- chocolate cake mix, semolina, baking powder and sugar well.
3. Add oil and water into the mixture and mix in sour cream well.
4. Mix water as... - 112.448
Mocha-frosted Chocolate Cake
Combine biscuit mix, cocoa, sugar, eggs, milk, butter or margarine and vanilla in large bowl.
Beat on low speed with electric mixer 1/2 minute to blend ingredients.
Increase the speed to medium and beat for 4 minutes.
Scrape the bowl often with a rubber... - 38.4712
Best Chocolate Cake With Creamy Chocolate Icing
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease and flour two 9-inch layer cake pans at least 1 1/2 inches deep.
Add sugar and beat to blend well.
Add egg yolks one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in chocolate.
Sift flour, baking powder... - 40.8998
Chocolate Lovers' Cake
This Chocolate Lover's Cake is an addiction! Bite into this Chocolate Lover's Cake for dessert and tell me if you like it ! - 36.0723
Chocolate Angel Food Cake
Combine flour packet from cake mix and cocoa.
Stir well with a wire whisk.
Prepare cake according to package directions; fold chocolate flavoring into batter.
Bake according to package directions.
Sprinkle cooled cake with powdered sugar; garnish with... - 26.3694
Chocolate Chip Pound Cake
Cream butter and shortening, gradually add l 1/2 cups sugar, beating until mixture is light and fluffy.
Add egg yolks, beat at medium-high speed of an electric mixer for 5 minutes.
Combine flour, salt, and soda; mix well.
Add to creamed mixture alternately... - 41.4435
Chocolate Chip Chiffon Cake
Grate chocolate; set aside.
Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C).
In a large mixer bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Make a well in mixture and add oil, egg yolks, water and vanilla.
Beat until smooth.
Gently stir in grated chocolate.
In another... - 47.507
Favorite Chocolate Cake
Cream shortening; gradually add sugar, beating well at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add chocolate, mixing well.
Combine flour, baking powder, soda, and salt; gradually add to the chocolate... - 40.6211