- » Chocolate Butter Tart
Chocolate Butter Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate butter tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate butter tart recipes.
Peanut Butter Tarts
These Peanut Butter Tarts are so very compelling ! The creamy chocolate pudding fillings topped with Halloween candy, and cake decorations makes this pastry taste really out of this world ! Don't miss out on these Peanut Butter Tarts. You'll simply love them ! - 39.7197
Rich Chocolate Glazed Tart
For chocolate lovers, here is a dessert that ensures you double fun. Why not, because this tart is rich in chocolate used for both filling and glaze. A good choice to spread sweetness during any celebrations. - 98.5296
Strawberry Chocolate Tart
Strawberry Chocolate Tart has a Sole taste.The sweet butter and Red Currant gives the Strawberry Chocolate Tart Stimulating taste. - 28.4676
Nana's Cookery Peanut Butter Tart
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
2. Grease a 9-inch tart pan and set aside.
3. In a bowl, mix together grounded cookie and butter.
4. Press the mixture into the bottom and sides of the tart pan.
5. Pop the pan in oven and... - 0
Bourbon Chocolate Pecan Tart
Why not make these holidays more special with a delicious bourbon chocolate pecan tart. See this excellent video which shares an excellent recipe that would serve as an elegant holiday dessert. Take a look at this incredible video to make a holiday treat and... - 120.619
Chocolate Glazed Pear Tart
Chocolate Glazed Pear Tart has a divine taste. Chocolate Glazed Pear Tart gets its taste from marmalade mixed with cream and flavored with dark chocolate. Chocolate Glazed Pear Tart is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 40.8013
Tarte Au Chocolat (chocolate Tart) - Valentine's Day Special
How to make Chocolate Tart a to-die-for dessert that is very easy to make! This can be an ideal dessert for a Valentine's Day dinner! You can either purchase the dough already made from the store or make it yourself (check out my recipe on how to make Pate... - 0
Coconut Cream And White Chocolate Tarts
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
2. Drop butter in the bowl and with a pastry cutter, cut and combine it well. Roll the mixture into a ball. Cover with saran wrap and pop it in refrigerator... - 0
Black And White Chocolate-banana Tart
To Make Pastry: Place butter and sugar in food processor with metal blade or bowl with electric mixer and pulse or mix until mixture holds together.
Add egg and pulse 5 or 6 times or mix to blend.
Add flour and salt all at once and pulse several more times or... - 44.1556
Double Walnut And Chocolate Tart
In large bowl, combine flour, walnuts, sugar and salt.
With pastry blender or two knives, cut in butter and shortening until mixture resembles fine crumbs with a few larger pieces.
Combine egg yolk and water; drizzle over dry ingredients, tossing lightly with... - 47.669
Bittersweet Chocolate Tart With Oranges And Raspberries
Bittersweet Chocolate Tart With Oranges And Raspberries is an amazing dessert with the tart filled with the bitter-sweet chocolate and served with an wonderful fruit relish. The flavours of the fresh orange, raspberries and lemon add a zing to the tart. Try... - 121.421
Chocolate Berry Mascarpone Tart
Buttery, Chocolately crust loaded with chilled Mascarpone Cream, bursting with fresh Berries and drizzled over with lots of Chocolate Ganache, this is sure to be a refreshing and decadent Summer treat! - 107.932
Chocolate Cinnamon & Pear Tart
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
Lightly grease the base and sides of a 2.5cm (lin) deep 23cm (9in) fluted flan tin.
Put all the dry ingredients for the pastry in a mixing bowl, add the lightly beaten egg, and mix everything together to form a firm... - 45.3689
Dark Chocolate And Hazelnut Tart
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour, salt and sugar into a mixing bowl, then mix in the toasted hazelnuts. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Make a well in the centre, add the beaten egg and mix to a firm dough. Knead... - 42.0444
Chocolate Walnut Layered Tart
Allow 4 crust pouches to stand at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes.
Arrange racks in center of oven.
Heat oven to 450°F.
Unfold each crust; remove plastic sheets.
Press out fold lines; sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon flour Spread flour evenly over... - 45.3469
1) In a saucepan, place together sugar, flour, and salt.
2) In a top part of double boiler, place the chocolate and stir until completely melted.
3) Fold the melted chocolate in the flour mixture and cook over low heat, stirring continuously until... - 43.9542
Chocolate Pecan Tart
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. For crust
3. In a medium bowl combine flour, sugar and cinnamon and cut in butter and shortening using a pastry blender or 2 knives, until mixture resembles coarse meal.
4. Mix in egg yolk and vanilla... - 48.491
Chocolate Espresso Tart
To MAKE THE CRUST: In a medium bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until smooth.
Add the egg yolk and vanilla and mix for 3 minutes.
Add the espresso, cinnamon, and flour, and mix until a soft dough forms.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or... - 47.3695
1.Grease a flan tin with butter
2.In a heavy bottomed sauce pan, melt the butter over a low flame.
3. Add the sugar and pour in the condensed milk. Stir to blend with the butter and until the sugar dissolves.
4. Bring the mixture to a... - 44.0403
Join Cathy Lentine in this recipe video as she teaches you how to make her recipe for Chocolate Tart. - 0
Ultimate Nut & Chocolate Chip Tart
1 Let refrigerated piecrust stand at room temperature according to package directions.
2 Ease piecrust into an 11-inch tart pan with removable bottom. Trim piecrust even with the rim of the pan. Do not prick piecrust.
3 For filling, in a large mixing bowl... - 36.8398
Chocolate Raspberry Rugala Tart
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. To prepare the crust, blend flour, salt and butter. Add water and mix until a dough forms. Roll dough into a 10-inch round. Place on a baking sheet, pierce with a fork and bake for 15-18 minutes, or until light brown. Let cool - 31.2798
Jane's Chocolate Mousse Tart
1) Pre-heat the oven to 375°.
2) FOR THE TART SHELL: In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, and salt. Rub in butter into the flour until mixture is crumbly.
3) Now, put in the egg and mix. Then add in the nuts and vanilla. Use an electric mixer... - 44.9832
Pear And Almond Tart With Chocolate Sauce
1. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface and use it to line a 25 cm (10 inch) flan tin. Prick the base with a fork and chill for a further 30 minutes. Line the pastry with baking paper and baking beans and bake in a preheated oven, 200°C (400°F),... - 30.2331
Chocolate Fudge Pecan Tart
1 Preheat the oven to 450°Fahrenheit.
2 In a 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch pie pan, place pie crust as directed on package for one-crust filled pie.
3 If using a tart pan, trim the edges if necessary. DO NOT PRICK... - 45.6558
Chocolate Tart And Warm Citrus Marmalade
Melt the chocolate with the softened butter in a bain-marie.
Whisk the sugar with the eggs (by hand) until the sugar is dissolved.
Combine the chocolate/butter and the egg/sugar mixtures.
Then little by little add the sifted flour and mix again.
Grease the... - 29.4231
Chestnut Chocolate Vanilla Tarts
Melt chocolate in top part of double boiler over hot water.
Combine thoroughly with butter.
Stir in vanilla.
Blend with sweetened chestnut cream until very smooth.
Beat vanilla pudding and 1 cup less 1 tablespoon heavy cream until thoroughly... - 44.4722
Sieve flour, salt and soda bicarb in a large mixing bowl.
Put butter to flour and mix with fingers till it resembles bread crumbs.
Knead flour to a stiff dough with milk.
Roll out the dough into 1/2 cm thick pastry.
Cut pastry into 5 cm diameter rounds.
Line... - 44.9147
Baked Chocolate Tart
1. In a double boiler or Bain Marie, put the butter, chocolate, cocoa powder and salt. Allow the mixture to melt gently. Stir occasionally to prevent the chocolate from burning. Once the chocolate is melted, set aside to cool
2. Preheat the oven... - 46.9478
Cinnamon Chocolate Tart
1. On a lightly floured surface, flatten pastry dough slightly. Roll dough from center to edges, forming an 11- to 12-inch circle. To transfer pastry, wrap it around the rolling pin. Then unroll the pastry onto a 9- to 10-inch fluted tart pan with a removable... - 34.7071
Chocolate Truffle Tart
FOR CRUST: BEAT flour, powdered sugar, walnuts, butter and cocoa in large mixer bowl until a soft dough forms.
Press dough onto bottom and side of ungreased 9- or 914-inch fluted tart pan with removable bottom.
BAKE in preheated 350°F.
oven for 12 to 14... - 43.2569
Chocolate Crumb Tart With Exotic Fruit
1. Prepare the fruits for garnish.
2. In a pan melt butter with golden syrup and mix the biscuits well.
3. Take a greased loose-bottomed 20 cm / 8 inch round flan tin, press the mixture on to the base of the tin and chill that it is... - 36.3145
Chocolate Macaroon Tarts
1) Take a double boiler and combine sugar and salt in the top bowl of the boiler.
2) Next, mix milk in the flour mixture and stir well.
3) Place the boiler on low flame until the mixture acquires a thick consistency. Stir continuously.
4) Take a clean... - 45.8906
Bittersweet Chocolate Tart With Kiwifruit
1) Preheat oven hot to 450°F.
2) Prepare piecrust using 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch glass pie plate.
3) Bake for 9 to 11 minutes.
4) Lets stand to cool.
5) Decrease oven temperature to 325°F.
6) In medium... - 46.0984
Chocolate Peanut Tart
Fit piecrust into a greased 9" tart pan with a removable bottom.
Combine sugar and water in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring constantly until sugar dissolves.
Reduce heat to medium-high, and boil, without stirring, 7 to 8 minutes or until syrup is... - 43.1177
Raspberry Chocolate Tart
This is a brilliant Raspberry Chocolate Tart recipe!. This tasty and addictive tart is a family favorite! Try the Raspberry Chocolate Tart and you will understand why! - 49.8066
Baked Chocolate Tarts
Time to stop shelling out money at the bakery stores and time to start making your own baked delicacies at home, because, baking has just got easier! This video teaches you how to make delicious chocolate tarts in the simplest possible way. You not only learn... - 100.808
Cinnamon Chocolate Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Roll the pastry out to fit an 8" flan ring placed on a baking sheet' line the ring with pastry and chill it for fifteen minutes
3. Line the pastry with a sheet of parchment paper and fill with dried... - 43.9225
Chocolate Silk Raspberry Tart
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) In a medium bowl add crushed cookies and butter. Mix together.
3) Transfer the mixture into a 9- or 10-inch springform pan.
4) Press the mixture at the bottom and 1 inch up side.
5) Bake for 7 to 9... - 42.4804
Chocolate Macaroon Tarts
This Chocolate Macaroon Tarts tastes absolutley divine and hnece is so irresistable to miss it. Here’s a quick and easy to make recipe for Chocolate Macaroon Tarts and just relish! - 44.7832
Chocolate Mousse Tart - Part 2
Raw food author and chef Jennifer Cornbleet shares how to prepare a delicious and filling chocolate mousse tart using all raw ingredients and natural sweeteners. Her no-guilt, all goodness version of a decadent chocolate mousse filling introduces a surprise... - 95.5422
Black And White Tarts
Thinking of an exquisite dessert to cook, try this Black and White Tarts. These tarts are best served for special occasions and needless to say, this Black and White tarts are made in no time! - 47.3378
1. To make pastry, place flour, cocoa, sugar, butter, egg yolk, vinegar and iced water in a blender or food processor and process for about 10 seconds or until mixture begins to bind. Wrap in foil and chill for 30 minutes.
2. Dust working surface with cocoa,... - 36.1207
Swiss Chocolate Tarts
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the butter and icing sugar and beat well till the mixture is light.
3) Add half of the flour and drinking chocolate and beat well. Add the remaining ingredients and beat... - 42.5659
Crispy Tart Au Chocolate
To make the pastry, sift the flour, sugar, salt and almonds (if using) into a mound on a work surface, or in a mixing bowl.
Make a well in the centre of the mound and add the butter and egg yolk.
Using the fingertips, work quickly to incorporate all the... - 45.0191
Pecan, Maple Syrup And Chocolate Tart
1. Make the pastry. Put the flour, cocoa powder and salt in a food processor, add the butter and pulse briefly until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the egg and water and process again until the pastry just starts to come together. Transfer the... - 34.1977
Italian Chocolate Ricotta Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. To make the pastry, sift the flour and cocoa into a bowl, then stir in the sugar. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs, then work in the dry sherry, using your fingertips, until the... - 37.9007
Tin Roof Fudge Tart
1) Preheat oven hot to 450°F.
2) In a 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch glass pie plate make the pie crust.
3) Place the crust in pie plate and gently press at the bottom and up side.
4) Trim the edges if required.
5)... - 46.9996
Mocha Walnut Tart
Preheat oven to 350°F In medium saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate and margarine.
Stir in sweetened condensed milk, water and eggs; mix well.
Remove from heat; stir in liqueur, vanilla and salt.
Pour into pastry shell; top with walnuts.
Bake 40 to 45... - 38.6716
Individual Almond Cream Tarts
1. Prepare tart shells: Into medium-sized bowl, measure flour and butter or margarine. With fingertips, blend flour and butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. In cup, beat cold water with egg yolks. Add yolk mixture to flour mixture, stirring to mix... - 36.2271
1) In a bowl, add wafer crumbs and butter to combine together by stirring.
2) Take two 5-inch tart pans to press firmly at the bottom.
3) In a small mixing bowl, add marshmallow crème and liqueur to combine. With an electric mixer beat... - 41.2983
He Rockettes' Udge Brownie Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Grease and dust flour on a 10-inch tart pan with a detatchable base.
3) In a saucepan, heat butter, brown sugar and sugar on medium flame. Stir continuously till the butter melts and the sugar... - 44.0816
Candy Custard Tart
1. On lightly floured surface, flatten pastry dough slightly. Roll dough from center to edges, forming an 11-inch circle. To transfer pastry, wrap it around the rolling pin. Unroll pastry onto a 9- to 10-inch fluted tart pan with removable bottom. Ease the... - 37.1668
Heat oven to 350°.
Mix flour and 1/2 cup brown sugar.
Cut in margarine until par tides are size of small peas.
Stir in 2 tablespoons of the chocolate flavor syrup, 3 tablespoons milk and the vanilla.
(Syrup will not be uniformly distributed throughout... - 43.0919
My children wouldnâ€™t mind if I serve the Pecan Tart everyday!! This tasty dessert is one of my favorites too. Try this delicious Pecan Tart for yourself. - 35.211
Cranberry Pear Tart
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
On a lightly floured board, roll the pate brisee into a circle 1/8 inch thick.
Fit the pastry into a 10-inch tart pan with a removable bottom.
Trim the pastry by running the rolling pin over the edges.
Generously prick the bottoms... - 43.527
Lemon Cream Chiffon Tarts
1. Thoroughly combine 1 cup sugar, cornstarch, gelatin, and salt in a saucepan. Blend in water until smooth.
2. Beat egg yolks until light. Blend with lemon juice into mixture in saucepan. Add butter. Bring to boiling, stirring constantly; continue cooking 2... - 37.3877
Grapefruit Tartlets - The Aubergine Chef
In this episode we cover how to make candied citrus peel, par-baked pie dough tartlet shells, and citrus curd. Keep in mind grapefruit peel is very very bitter even candied! So use the zest sparingly, if at all, and the candied zest is mainly a decoration... - 113.377
The Aubergine Chef demonstrates how to make smores tartlets! Don't forget to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to baking and pastry videos, and to read a blog full of helpful tips and fun anecdotes! Thank you... - 102.281
Surprise Pear Tart And Ginger Pears With Nutty Crumble
Shortbread Crust: In bowl, combine flour and sugar.
With pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Press onto bottom and sides of 10-inch (25 cm) pie plate.
Refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes while making Nutty... - 44.4083
Black And White Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F
2)Take a shallow baking pan and spread shredded coconut in it. Bake coconut in the preheated oven for 5-7 minutes or until it is lightly tanned.
3) Stir coconut quite often during baking time to evenly brown... - 43.6041
Apricot Cream Tart
1) Heat butter till it melts and then mix in crushed biscuits.
2) Pack this into the base of a tin and keep in refrigerator to chill.
3) In the meantime, in a pan, mix sugar and cornflour with enough milk to form a smooth paste.
4) Heat rest of the... - 45.735
French Orange Tarts
For all the people with a sweet tooth, this dish is a must try. Watch this video now to learn a detailed procedure to make these French Orange Tarts. Treat your family to this French delight and you are sure to bag a lot of compliments. - 118.812
Blueberry And Cream Tarts
Process the flour, almonds, butter, and sugar with the metal blade of a food processor until the mixture just begins to hold together, about 40 seconds.
Press into six 4-inch [10cm] round tart pans with removable fluted rims and chill for 20 minutes.
Preheat... - 40.7786
Individual Strawberry & Almond Tarts
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Unravel the pastry and prick the surface with a fork. Cut out 6 squares and place them on a non-stick baking tray.
2. Lightly brush the edges of the squares with melted butter and place a couple of slices of marzipan on... - 27.8222
Chocolate Ricotta Pie
This pie is made in three simple steps. The great part is that you will actually learn how to make three things in one shot. Clever eh?! First you'll make a basic custard(pudding).
Secondly you will make a pie crust. Third of all you will prepare the... - 52.9378
Warm Bittersweet Chocolate Tartlets With Spiced Almonds
Warm Bittersweet Chocolate Tartlets With Spiced Almonds is a yummy and filling dessert that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Warm Bittersweet Chocolate Tartlets With Spiced Almonds last week for my husbands' colleagues and... - 45.0111
Black Forest Tart
1) Preheat oven hot to 450°F.
2) In an 9-inch glass pie plate or 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom put the pie crust.
3) Bake for about 9 to 11 minutes until lightly browned.
4) Let stand till cool.
5) In a small saucepan, add 6... - 48.3113
Black Bottom Banana Tart
1. Prepare Chocolate Crumb Crust. Mix sugar and cornstarch in 4-cup measure. Gradually stir in milk. Microwave uncovered on high 6 to 10 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes, until boiling.
2. Gradually stir at least half of the hot mixture into egg yolks; stir... - 30.3428
Ice Cream Tarts
These Ice Cream tarts taste incredible ! Try these creamy fruited pastries for your next dessert ! Tell me if you share my passion for these Ice Cream tarts. - 41.28
Old-fashioned Simple Southern Pecan Tarts
Whether dressed in pumpkin shells or crowned with meringue pumpkins, pecan pie is one irresistible sweet dessert that none can resist. Sweet, gooey and crunch, a slice of fresh-baked tart is the perfect way to round up a savory meal. Try Betty's Southern... - 106.325
Fresh Fruit Tart
My first video with my new HD camcorder! Still giving the settings a try so bear with me. There are many different ways to make fruit tarts so follow the points outlined in this video to make your own! Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download... - 130.305
Make a few chocolate curls for garnish by peeling thin layers of chocolate with a vegetable peeler.
Microwave remaining chocolate and butter in a 2-cup glass casserole for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes until soft.
Divide chocolate between 6... - 33.0918
1. Place chocolate bars in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Add butter and milk. Heat on Full Power for 1 1/2 to 3 minutes, or until chocolate bars are melted. Stir twice during heating time.
2. Add coconut. Mix well and spoon into tart shells. Chill before serving.... - 20.782
Put cereal in greased large bowl.
Cook marshmallows with butter over hot water until syrupy; then pour over cereal, stirring briskly.
With buttered hands, quickly press enough of mixture into each 3 3/4" (across top) fluted tart pan to line bottom, side.
Let... - 27.1471
Ooh la la! As special as this chocolate tart looks, it's 1-2-3 easy. - 41.0253
Tarte Au Cafe Avec Sauce Chocolat
1. In an oven proof dish, mix coffee and butter. Pop it in the microwave for 30 seconds or until butter melts.
2. In mixer, beat egg and sugar until it becomes light buttery yellow in color.
3. Pour coffee butter mixture into the mixer and beat... - 0
In my opinion, one of the best tarts are the fruit tarts. One can mix and match any fruit of liking and thus play with the flavors. This tart is a tropical fruit tart with delicious mangoes and crunchy pomegranates. - 0
Peanutbutter Chocolate Cups
Chocolate and peanut tarts are filled with creamy ganache and an over the top peanut butter and cream cheese whipped topping. One of my favourite Anna Olson recipes for portable entertaining. You can take these anywhere and impress the heck out of EVERYONE!! - 101.555
Double Chocolate Cordial Cups
Prepare crust: In Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese, butter and sugar; beat until fluffy.
Sift together flour and cocoa; blend into cream cheese mixture until smooth.
Divide and shape into 24 balls, then with Mini-Tart Shaper, press a ball into each cup of 2... - 46.4939
Chocolate Nut Tassies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To prepare the dough, mix together the cream cheese and butter in a small bowl or food processor.
3) Add the flour and blend thoroughly.
4) Shape the dough into 24 balls and wrap them all... - 46.9655
Chocolate Filling has a Implausible taste.The Sweet butter and Sugar gives the Chocolate Filling Astonishing taste. - 27.9233
Chocolate Ganache With Raspberries
Chop the chocolate using a knife or food processor.
Bring the cream and crushed raspberries to the boil in separate pans and then pour onto the chocolate.
Stir until the chocolate has melted, then add the butter, piece by piece, mixing carefully to obtain a... - 24.9589
Chocolate Ganache With Red Wine
Chop the chocolate using a knife or food processor and put in a heatproof bowl.
Bring the cream to the boil, pour onto the chopped chocolate and mix until the chocolate has completely melted.
Carefully mix in the butter, a piece at a time, and then... - 25.5844
Chocolate And Coconut Sauce
This video is for chocolate lovers! This recipe is to prepare chocolate and coconut sauce, which can be used as a topping for many dishes. This sauce has many anti-bacterial, anti-fungal properties and is also good for thyroid. - 105.05
Double Chocolate Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups,-level with a knife. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt, stirring with a whisk.
3. Combine butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl,- beat with a mixer at medium... - 34.2706
Bread Pudding With White Chocolate Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 mini loaf pans (7 1/2 by 3 3/4 inches) with aluminum foil; coat lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine bread, apples, 1 1/2 cups cream, sugar, eggs, apricots, cranberries, coconut, butter, cinnamon... - 37.062
Combine butter, sugar and golden syrup, in a saucepan.
Place over low heat until sugar is partially dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Add flour, mix well.
Drop two teaspoonful of the flour mixture on a greased baking sheet, 4 inches apart.
Bake in 180°C oven for... - 43.3073
Cinnamon Chocolate And Marzipan Tartlets
Heat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
Roll out the pastry to the thickness of a £1 coin.
Butter an 8-hole tartlet tin, or 4 small tart tins - each approx 11cm diameter x 2cm deep - then line each neatly with the pastry and trim level with the... - 44.6314
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C / 400°F / Gas Mark 6.
2) In a bowl, rub the flour with butter until the mixture is crumbly. Then stir in the sugar and beaten egg and mix into a firm dough with a little water if required.
3) On a floured... - 44.4504
Chocolate Tartlets With Candied Grapefruit Peel
1. Make the tart shells: Preheat the oven to 350°. In the bowl of a food processor, combine the flour, butter, confectioners' sugar and a dash of salt. Process for 15 seconds, until well mixed. In a bowl, mix the egg yolk with the milk. Add to the processor... - 30.119
Chocolate Cherry Fudge Cake
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350°F
2. In a springfrom pan, butter and flour it, take aluminum foil and wrap the bottom and outer side of the pan, the pan is wrapped to prevent it from any leakages
3. In the boiler, combine the... - 43.2463
Chocolate Liqueur Mousse
Line a tray with greaseproof paper.
Melt the dipping or plain chocolate.
Spread enough chocolate into each of 6 aluminium foil cases (7.5 cm/3 inches in diameter and 5-6 cm/2-2 1/2 inches deep e.g. jam tart cases) to coat the inside evenly.
Invert each case... - 45.4138
Chocolate Cherry Oatmeal Bars
1. Lightly grease an 11 x 7 x 1 1/2-inch baking pan. In a bowl combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and baking soda; set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl beat together butter and sugars with an electric mixer on medium to high speed till fluffy. Add eggs and... - 33.8496