- » Chocolate Bun
Chocolate Bun Recipes
Chocolate bun is a breakfast roll flavored with chocolate. It is made like a bread roll the only difference being it is flavored with cocoa powder. Chocolate buns are stuffed at times with jam, chocolate chips or ... More »
Chocolate Cinnamon Buns
Dissolve yeast in warm water; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, combine flour, 1/2 cup sugar, cocoa, shortening, salt and egg.
Add yeast mixture to form a soft dough.
Knead five to 10 times.
Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top.
Cover and let rise... - 41.0851
Chocolate Cinnamon Buns
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add shortening, salt, 1/4 cup sugar, egg, cocoa, and 1 cup flour.
Beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to make a stiff dough.
Place in a well greased bowl, turning to grease... - 37.9834
1) Beat together fat and sugar thoroughly.
2) Mix together all the dry ingredients.
3) And slowly add them to the fat mixture. Add water if needed. Make smooth batter.
4) Pour the batter into 24 portions and bake for 18 minutes at 375 degrees.... - 38.5519
Cream Buns With Hot Chocolate Sauce
1. Take dessert plates and place each bun on a separate plate. Keep it aside.
2. Take a saucepan and mix butter and milk together. Bring it to boil on low flame.
3. Remove the pan from heat and add chocolate chips or chocolate brown... - 33.9648
Brandy Chocolate Choux Buns
Brandy Chocolate Choux Buns is an anytime desset and requires just a handful of ingredients. If you have all the items ready, you can brew this Brandy Chocolate Choux Buns in a jiffy. - 33.3601
Chocolate Stick Buns
Dissolve yeast in warm water; set aside.
Combine 1/3 cup sugar, salt, 1/2 cup butter, and scalded milk in a mixing bowl; stir until butter melts.
Cool to 105° to 115°.
Stir in 1 1/2 cups flour, egg, and yeast mixture.
Beat at medium speed of an electric... - 40.7968
Chocolate Brioche Buns
1. Sift the flour and salt into the bowl of a food mixer and stir in the yeast and sugar. Add the melted butter and eggs. Set the mixer to low and work the ingredients together to form a soft, sticky dough. Increase the speed to high and knead for 8-10... - 36.7782
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Into a bowl, sift the flour and baking powder. Add all the remaining ingredients and beat well to mix and make a stiff dough.
3) On greased baking sheets, put 14 to 16 dessertspoons of... - 44.2072
Microwave Bun Bars
Butter 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan.
In medium microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and butterscotch chips.
Microwave on MEDIUM for 6-7 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
Stir until smooth.
Stir in peanut butter, mix well.
Spread half of mixture into... - 43.6482
Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions.
Cover; let rise in a warm place until doubled in bulk.
Grease two 8-inch cake pans; set aside.
In a small saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter or margarine.
Stir in 1 cup brown sugar and the corn syrup.
Cook over... - 48.6168
Mexican Sweet Buns
In a small pan, combine butter and the 1 cup milk; heat over low heat to 110°F (butter need not melt completely).
Meanwhile, in large bowl of an electric mixer, combine yeast, salt, sugar, and 2 cups of the flour.
Pour in warmed milk mixture and beat,... - 42.7693
Triple Chocolate Croquembouche
1. When the choux pastry buns are cool, fill each one with a heaped teaspoonful of the white chocolate ganache.
2. Break half the plain chocolate into pieces and put them in a bowl over a saucepan of lightly simmering water until the chocolate has melted. Dip... - 32.6433
1.Put small amount of water to icing sugar to make it of thin consistency.
2.Add butter and small amount of pink food coloring and blend well.
3.Spread the icing on each bun's top and leave for some time.
4.Pipe the name on each bun.
5.Serve... - 32.2339
1. For making icing - Combine butter, icing sugar and milk in a mixing bowl.
2. For decorating Movember cake- Spread butter cream icing sugar mixture on muffins.
3. Make small eyes with chocolate buns and chocolate chips. Place it on muffins to give... - 117.048
White Chocolate 'brownies' With Raspberries
Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) gas mark 4.
Melt the chocolate in a microwave, following the maker's instructions, or in a bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water (the bowl must not touch the water).
Add the butter and mix well to obtain a smooth... - 44.4273
1.Blend butter and icing sugar until creamy.
2.Gradullay add small quantity of pink food coloring and continue blending.
3.On each side of bun, spread the cream amd put stars by piping.
4.Take angelica and bend it such a way that it forms a handle... - 40.8057
Triple Chocolate Muffins
Line a 12-cup deep bun tin with paper muffin cases.
Melt half the plain chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, then stir in the melted butter.
Beat together the egg and milk and stir this mixture into the melted chocolate.
Sift the flour,... - 43.5184
Rich Chocolate Sauce
1) In a small saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the cocoa. Cook for about 1 minute.
2) Take the pan off the heat and add the evaporated milk, stir well and then add the icing sugar. Mix well.
3) To freeze the preparation, turn it into a rigid... - 27.1393
Coffee Profiteroles With Chocolate Sauce
1. Line a baking sheet with baking paper. Spoon the choux pastry dough into a piping bag fitted with a 2.5 cm (1 inch) plain nozzle and pipe 12 mounds on to the baking sheet, leaving plenty of space between each one. Bake in a preheated oven, 200°C (400°F),... - 31.2945
1) Take a big glass serving dish and empty the peaches can along with the juice in it. Add Madeira and chill the mixture.
2) Now, take profiterole and fill each of them with vanilla ice cream. Use a small spoon or knife to place a small l in the center... - 34.9853
1) Mix together all ingredients, beating well until light coloured and creamy.
2) If required, pour in more boiling water to thin the spread.
3) This spread goes well with buns, biscuits, fruit bread or sponge cake. - 32.7385
Double Boiler Chocolate Sauce
This chocolate sauce is a sugarychocolate and vanilla sauce. A cooked dessert sauce, this chocolate sauce is best made with rich milk and is sweetened with sugar. Served with cakes, dessert rolls or buns, this dessert sauce is delicious and rich to taste. - 36.388
Double Chocolate Muffins
Break the chocolate into small pieces and melt gently over a saucepan.
Remove from the heat and stir in the remaining ingredients.
With an electric whisk beat thoroughly together then spoon the mixture into the paper cases.
Spoon into large muffin cases and... - 38.8479
Swiss Chocolate Tarts
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the butter and icing sugar and beat well till the mixture is light.
3) Add half of the flour and drinking chocolate and beat well. Add the remaining ingredients and beat... - 42.5659
1) Preheat oven to (200°C, 400°F/Gas 6).
2) Use a baking sheet to grease the base.
3) In a saucepan with 125 ml (1/4 pint) of water, add the margarine to melt over heat.
4) Bring the water to boil, remove from the heat and add the... - 40.1897
Black Eyed Susans
Combine the first 7 ingredients.
Hollow out buns to 1/2 inch from edges.
Spread buns with margarine; line with lettuce.
Fill with egg mixture. - 35.8888
Little Nun Cakes
Put the milk and water, butter and salt into a pan.
Heat gently until the butter has melted then bring to the boil.
Remove from the heat, add the flour and stir until smooth.
Cook for 1 minute, stirring.
Cool the mixture slightly, then gradually beat in the... - 45.2925
French Profiteroles is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare French Profiteroles, you will surely love to serve to your loved ones. - 43.6976
Choc'n' Orange Puffs
Halve the prepared buns and set aside.
Finely grate rind from half the large orange or from 1 medium orange.
Peel the orange (or both if using 2).
Remove as much bitter white pith as possible, then divide the fruit into segments.
Whip the cream until thick,... - 29.2081
1) Preheat oven to 425°F/220°C/Gas 7 before baking.
2) Take a large shallow baking tray; grease it and then place it under cold running water, shaking off any surplus water.
3) On this prepared tray, pipe or spoon 20 equal amounts of... - 37.8469
1 Sieve the flour.
2 Put the margarine, water, salt and vanilla essence in a vessel and cook until the butter melts.
3 Now add the flour, remove from the heat and beat with a wooden spoon until the mixture forms into a smooth ball and leaves the sides of the... - 33.1268
Coffee Cup Cakes
1. Take 24 deep cup bun tin and line them with paper cases; in fact using two cases, one inside the other, will prevent over browning
2. In a bowl, cream the butter, margarine and sugar to achieve a fluffy consistency
3. Add beaten eggs... - 46.5919
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Make three 1/2 inch-deep diag onal cuts at regular intervals in each frankfurter.
Cut cheese slice into 36 strips, about 1X 1/4 inch.
Insert cheese strip in each frankfurter cut.
Mix beans, tomato sauce and seasonings in un greased... - 33.751
Spoon the pastry dough into a piping bag with a plain nozzle.
Pipe on to well-greased baking sheets in nine balls about 4 cm./ 1 1/2 in.diameter and nine of about 1.25 cm./ 1/2 in.diameter.
Put into the oven preheated to fairly hot (200°C/400°F or Gas Mark... - 40.288
In a pan, heat milk and butter (cut in pieces) until very warm (120° to 130°; butter need not melt completely).
In large bowl of an electric mixer, combine yeast, salt, sugar, and 2 cups of the flour.
Pour in milk mixture and beat on medium speed for 2... - 41.8888
Homemade Country-style Ham/chicken/cheese Hoagie
Call them hero, sub, po' boy, or whatever you may, hoagies a party classic that enjoys a great fan following. In this video, Betty explains how you too can put together this delectable sandwich combinations using ham, chicken or cheese. Hearty and flavorful,... - 92.8478
Coffee Cream Profiteroles
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/ Gas 7. To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt on to a sheet of baking parchment and set aside. Put the butter into a pan with the coffee. Bring to a rolling boil, then remove the pan from the heat and tip in all the... - 41.3954
Mocha Cup Cakes
A rich fudgy frosting and syrup in the cake mixture keep these cakes deliciously moist. Bake each paper-easeful in a bun tin to keep its shape. In a large pan, gently heat together the coffee essence, water, butter, caster sugar and syrup, stirring until the... - 33.8182
Looks Like A Hamburger Birthday Cake
1) As per instructions, bake the cake for two 8 or 9-inch round pans.
2) Allow to cool.
3) Make the â€˜bunsâ€™ by cutting one cake in half.
4) To the vanilla frosting, add the food coloring to make it pale brown.
5) On a plate, set the bottom... - 38.7357
Inside Out Bacon Cheeseburgers
It’s harder than ever to get the family to the dinner table these days, but did you know that studies show kids whose families eat dinner together develop stronger communications and social skills, and do better in school? Tracy Metro for the Kraft... - 40.8864
Gateau St Honore
In France this is often used as a birthday party cake.
For children the candles can be inserted in the little choux puffs which are coated with caramel or chocolate glace icing.
Melt the butter in the water, bring to the boil and toss in the flour.
Beat until... - 40.8674
Memorial Day Special Onion Burgers
Burgers doesn't always need to have beef. You can make mouthwatering burgers with something as simple onions. Transform your ho-hum burgers into something extraordinary with these easy-to-make onion burgers. Watch Betty make these tasty burgers in the video... - 87.0897
Chocolate Bun Recipes By Category