- » Chocolate Bell Pepper
Chocolate Bell Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate bell pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate bell pepper recipes.
Roast Chicken With Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Rinse chicken in cold water; pat dry with paper towels. Place in shallow roasting pan.
2. Combine 2 tablespoons oil, rosemary and lemon juice; brush over chicken. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper over chicken. Roast... - 30.4914
Blue Cheese White Chocolate Veal Chops
Wash and pat dry the veal chops.
Blend the seasoning with the flour.
Beat the egg into the milk.
Dust the chops with 1/4 cup (60 ml) of flour.
Dip into the eggs and dredge in the bread crumbs.
Place on a baking sheet and brush with the oil.
Bake in a... - 42.1194
Chocolate Glazed Steak With Vegetables
What to do with a packet of chocolate herb seasoning that came in your Christmas gift basket? Make hot chocolate? How about a steak and veggie dinner? Watch this video where Barry makes a quick one pot steak and vegetable dinner with a chocolate seasoning his... - 128.873
Gluten Free Chocolate Pudding
Whip a pudding which is vegan and gluten free and using raw food! This is for all those looking for recipes which are specific to the gluten, eco, vegan world! See the video for more on this easy pudding! - 97.1892
Pepperoni Pizza Soup
1. Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add mushrooms, bell pepper and onion. Cook, stirring frequently, 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
2. Stir in pizza sauce, broth, water, pepperoni, cheese and oregano. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and... - 33.9603
Lemon And Fennel Marinated Vegetables
1. Bring water to a boil over high heat in small saucepan. Add carrots. Return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and simmer about 5 minutes or until carrots are crisp-tender. Drain and cool.
2. Place carrots, mushrooms and bell pepper in large... - 31.6998
1. Rinse bulgur thoroughly in colander under cold water, picking out any debris. Drain well transfer to medium heatproof bowl. Stir in boiling water and salt. Cover; let stand 30 minutes. Drain well.
2. Combine lemon juice, oil, basil and black pepper in... - 36.3724
Chunky Chicken And Vegetable Soup
1. Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 4 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Add bell pepper, celery and onions. Cook and stir 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
2. Add broth, water, carrots, cream, parsley, thyme... - 33.0748
Szechwan Seafood Stir Fry
1. Rinse spinach in cold water; drain. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add 2 cloves garlic; stir-fry 1 minute. Add spinach; cover and steam 4 to 5 minutes or until spinach is wilted, turning with tongs after 3 minutes. Remove from... - 34.5716
Ham And Cheese Sushi Rolls
1. For ham sushi: Pat each ham slice with paper towel to remove excess moisture. Spread each ham slice to edges with 2 tablespoons cream cheese.
2. Pat 1 cucumber quarter with paper towel to remove excess moisture; place at edge of ham slice. Roll tightly.... - 27.4232
Gravy For Heads
Make a roux.
When roux is a dark chocolate color, add onions, celery, bell pepper, and garlic.
Simmer on low heat until onions are clear.
Add Ro-tel, tomato sauce, and liquid crab boil.
Add 1 quart water.
Cook slowly about 30 minutes.
Add crawfish tails,... - 44.5152
White Bean And Shrimp Gumbo A La Jeannine
Take the cooked beans and put through the blender to make a thick liquid.
Make a roux with the flour and oil.
When the roux is a dark chocolate color, put in onions and bell pepper.
When the onion is clear, put in the parsley and green onions and continue... - 42.5571
Shrimp Creole - A New Orleans Classic
Chef Scott is from South America and therefore he has numerous Louisiana recipes learnt from his grandmother. Louisiana Shrimp Creole is his favorite and that's the reason he wants to share it with his viewers. While he prepares the dish, he shares his... - 120.186
Matt "Arkansas" McDaniel and Abel Eubanks show you their southern Duck Gumbo recipe...and whiskey drinking skills. - 89.6508
Turkey With Salsa Mole Poblano
Brown the turkey thighs in a bit of oil in a very heavy skillet.
Place them in a kettle, barely cover with water, bring to a boil, cover, turn down the heat, and simmer for 45 minutes.
Turn off the heat, cover the pot, and leave the turkey in the broth for... - 44.412
Innovative Idli For Breakfast
Idli is a delicious breakfast recipe of India, but what if while taking a bite you are pleasantly surprised. Yes, stuffed idli is something which will surprise everyone in your family on breakfast table. - 32.0545
Barbecued Chicken Pot Pie
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add onion, bell pepper, chile, and garlic; saute 5 minutes. Add cumin seeds and coriander; saute 2 minutes. Stir in cider vinegar, scraping... - 30.586
Valentines Day Dinner
Nina teaches viewers how to make delicious, sexy recipes for Valentine's day. - 106.736
A Patio Supper
1) In a small skillet, heat 1-inch of oil.
2) Wash, dry and slice the potatoes. When the oil reads a temperature of 385F, fry the potatoes in quarters till they turn golden. Drain and set aside.
3) Drain the juice of the canned pineapple into a... - 42.4562
Valentine Day Dinner For Two
Confused how to impress your sweetheart on Valentine's day? Celebrate the special day with exotic dishes like Grilled Shrimps Rice, Naan & Red Cabbage Salad at home. This would truly make your day memorable! - 71.0184
For the Xocopili Jus:
Caramelize the oranges, apples, garlic, onions, carrots and celery. Add tomato paste, aromatics and spices, and let cook for another 5 minutes. Deglaze with wines and reduce 75%. Add stocks and reduce, constantly skimming until it... - 40.2283
The Chef's Kitchen - Party Platters
Cooking tips and techniques from the nation's finest chefs. Chef Walter Staib of City Tavern uses Dietz and Watson items to make party platters. - 98.2296