- » Chocolate Beer
Chocolate Beer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate beer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate beer recipes.
Chocolate Beer Pudding Cake
1) Preheat oven at 350°F
2) In a bowl prepare batter with dry ingredients, keeping a well in the center.
3) Mix beer, oil, and egg and pour into the well.
4) Beat the mixture till smooth.
5) To prepare syrup, make a paste of cocoa and... - 48.5267
Chocolate Beer Cake
1. Grease and dust 2 (8-inch) round cake pans.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. On top of a double boiler or pan of simmering water, melt chocolate in a bowl until smooth. Take off heat and let cool slightly.
4. In the mean time, into a... - 46.153
You May Also Like!
Velvety Chocolate Cake
1) Preheat oven at 350°F
2) In a bowl sift dry ingredients together.
3) In a bowl cream butter and sugars till light.
4) Using electric mixer at medium speed beat in eggs one at a time.
5) Beat in chocolate till smooth.
6) Beat at low... - 45.8496
Old Fashioned Root Beer Float
1. Place the cherry in the bottom of a tall (16-ounce) milkshake or cooler glass.
2. Add root beer. Place the scoop of ice cream afloat on the root beer.
3. Top with whipped cream. Serve with a fat straw and a long sundae spoon. - 22.7527
Festive Black And Tan Brownies
For all of you brownie lovers, here is something you are going to appreciate. Black and tan brownies are perfect for any setup, be it festive or personal. Go through the video to learn the steps and prepare your own. - 146.783
Beer Chili And Honey Cornbread
Would you like to prepare Beer Chili and Honey Cornbread at home? This recipe is best for your preparation. I am telling this because I had tried this recipe personally on my brother's birthday. Everybody appreciated the dish and I proved myself to be a good... - 51.4372
Root Beer Float Cupcakes
When I was but a wee tot, and my parents still exercised the authority to regulate my intake of sweets, I remember the harshest restrictions were placed upon soda. It was only once a year, on New Year’s Eve that I would be allowed a glass of the bubbly... - 37.5223
White Trash Holiday Clusters
Sean combines savory party mix with white chocolate, orange zest and a pinch of cayenne for a decadent holiday treat sure to be a hit at trailer parks around the world! - 0
Chocolate Dessert Cake
Grease and line 2 (8-inch) cake pans.
Melt chocolate; let cool.
Sift flour, salt, baking soda, and bicarbonate together.
Beat butter and sugar together until light and creamy.
Beat in eggs one at a time.
Add chocolate and flour mixture alternately with beer;... - 41.3738
1. In a tall soda glass, stir together the chocolate syrup with 1 scoop of the ice cream until smooth. Gradually pour in about 1/2 of the root beer until the glass is half full. Add the remaining scoop of ice cream and fill to the top with root beer. Add... - 25.0071
Pheasant Black Bread
1. Grease two 8-inch round cake pans with butter or baking spray and dust the base and sides with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F about 20 minutes before baking
3. Combine the flours a basin.
4. In a large bowl, add half of flour... - 46.6785
Culinary Carrie: Guinness Chocolate Creme Brulee
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
2. Chop the milk chocolate and keep it aside.
3. In a heavy saucepan pour heavy cream and add the milk chocolate, bring it to a simmer or until all the chocolate melts.
4. In another bowl, beat the eggs... - 98.0331
Chocolate Beer Recipes By Category