- » Chocolate Apple Pie
Chocolate Apple Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate apple pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate apple pie recipes.
Apple Chocolate Chip Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge.
Flute edge; do not prick.
In mixing bowl combine the 1/3 cup sugar and cinnamon; stir in apples.
Turn apple mixture into pastry-lined pie plate.
Sprinkle chocolate... - 41.0572
You May Also Like!
Apple Sunday Pie
This is a simple recipe for you to make your favorite Apple Sunday Pie in your own style. Deliciously different and appetizingly inviting, this Apple Sunday Pie recipe is a must try! - 41.3744
Frozen Apple Ice Milk Pie
Line bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie plate with chocolate wafers, cutting cookies where necessary to fill in spaces.
Toss apples with creme de menthe in a large bowl; blend in softened ice milk, mixing well.
Spoon into prepared pie shell; freeze until firm... - 34.0074
Apple Sunday Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. In a bowl combine wafer crumbs, pecans and butter or margarine together until the mixture starts crumbling.
3. Add the mixture to the 9-inch pie plate and spread it over the bottom and sides of the... - 45.4704
Johnny Appleseed Pie
Combine 1/3 cup sugar and cinnamon; mix with apples.
Turn into unbaked pastry shell.
Top with chocolate pieces.
In small bowl combine biscuit mix and 1/4 cup sugar.
Cut in butter or margarine till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Sprinkle evenly over... - 37.9317
Raw Autumn Apple Pie
This raw apple pie is so easy to make, you will not believe it!! With my favorite season already here, the apples are ready to be purchased and eaten. The taste and consistency of this pie is so fresh and juicy...really good topped with a spoonful of plain... - 48.3596
Raspberry Sorbet Pie With Chocolate Whipped Cream
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Take 8 small tart pans and grease them lightly with 1 tablespoon of oil.
3) In a blender or food processor, process the graham crackers to a fine crumb-like consistency.
4) In a bowl, add oil, egg white... - 44.7334
Lemon Pie With Ginger Snap Crust
Gingersnaps can be placed in a plastic bag and carefully crushed into fine crumbs.
Mix and spread evenly on the bottom of a 9 inch pie pan.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake crust 10 minutes.
Cool for an hour or more.
Soften enough to spoon into the pie... - 28.225
Healthy Treats: Pies, Pastry And Pudding
Eating healthy sometimes means missing out on dessert. Not now! Host Michelle Koen shows you how to make a light-as-air chocolate mousse meringue and a succulent vegan apple pie with a crust that's virtually free from saturated fat.
Both the fillings are... - 16.9387
In this video Barry & Phoebe make a naughty Norwegian treat!
This is a ridiculously simple dessert to put together, making up layers of apple, biscuit or breadcrumbs and whipped cream. It's incredibly naughty and very popular in Norway! Our friend Ida sent us... - 106.112
Double Temptation Dessert
1. Wash and core apples, with opening large enough to fill with pie filling.
2. In a bowl, combine sugar, ground cinnamon, nutmeg and mix.
3. Place apples in glass casserole, add a teaspoonful of the sugar & spice mix in the center of... - 44.1797