- » Chocolate Apple
Chocolate Apple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate apple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate apple recipes.
Applesauce Chocolate Cake
The aroma of Applesauce Chocolate Cake is bound to have kitchen full with drooling kids! This is a great recipe. - 48.975
Chocolate Apple Dacquoise
1. Preheat oven to 300° F.
2. Take a buttered aluminum foil or a baking sheet lined with parchment.
3. Powder 1 cup sugar and nuts by passing through a food processor with steel blade.
4. Take a bowl, add egg whites and whisk well.... - 48.9106
Vegan Festive Chocolate Sponge Cake
1. Mix all the dry ingredients.
2. Mix oil and water.
3. Pre-heat the oven at 350°F/180°C (Gas Mark 4).
4. Oil the sandwich tins.
5. Stir in the dry ingredients into the oil and water mixture. Beat it until it is of a smooth... - 46.0188
Stuffed Apples In Meringue With Chocolate Sauce
1) Allow sugar syrup to boil for 10 minutes and flavor with vanilla.
2) Add in the apples and carefully poach.
3) Keep turning the apples while poaching so that they cook throughout.
4) When tender, remove with a draining spoon and place in a baking... - 43.582
Chef K's Shrimp In Apple Chocolate Sauce
Butterfly the shrimp by making an incision with a small knife down the back.
Heat the butter and oil together in a large skillet.
Quickly saute the shrimp in the oil.
Remove and reserve hot in the oven.
Add the apples and mushrooms to the skillet.
Saute 3... - 42.1197
Chocolate Apple Brownies
Melt butter and chocolate over low heat.
Beat eggs and add sugar.
Stir in chocolate mixture and beat well.
Stir in dry ingredients, then apples, nuts and vanilla.
Bake in a greased 8 inch square pan at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
Dust with powdered... - 41.1757
Chocolate Crepes With Apple & Apricot Filling
For the batter, sieve the flour and cocoa powder into a large bowl and make a well in the centre.
Whisk together the remaining ingredients.
Pour the mixture into the flour, and whisk until smooth.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, make the filling.
Put the... - 40.4984
Applesauce Chocolate Cup Cakes
Cream together butter and sugar until light.
Add egg; beat well.
Sift together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, baking powder and allspice.
Add flour mixture alternately with applesauce, beating well each time.
Fill paper-lined cupcake pans... - 39.1346
Apples With Chocolate
1) Allow sugar and water to simmer for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in apples and cover and simmer over low heat until they become soft.
3) Let cool and mix in green colouring.
4) Take a glass dish; pour the mixture into it and layer with cream and chocolate.
5)... - 37.8012
Chocolate Apple Spice Cake
Mix together the oleo and sugar.
Add beaten eggs, melted chocolate and boiling water.
Mix the dry ingredients together and add to the oleo mixture along with the chopped apples.
Bake at 350° for 45 to 60 minutes.
May be frosted but not necessary. - 37.3638
Chocolate Applesauce Cake
Cream the shortening and the 1 cup sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs, flour, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, baking cocoa and applesauce and mix well.
Pour the batter into a greased 9x13 inch cake pan.
Sprinkle with a mixture of the 1/4... - 36.4006
Chocolate Apple Slices
Line a large cookie sheet with wax paper.
Melt chocolate in a small heavy pan over very low heat, stirring until smooth.
Mix in brandy flavoring.
Remove from heat.
Place apple wedges in a bowl.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and toss gently Drain and dry apple... - 33.2615
Chocolate Applesauce Cake
1. In a large bowl, beat together the butter and granulated sugar with an electric mixer on high speed 1 to 2 minutes, or until fluffy. Beat in the applesauce, cinnamon, vanilla, and eggs until well mixed. Beat in the melted chocolate until blended. Add the... - 32.6882
Chocolate Caramel Apples
Wash and dry apples. Remove stems. Insert one wooden stick into the stem end of each apple. Set apples aside.
In a heavy 3-quart saucepan melt the butter or margarine and unsweetened chocolate over low heat. Add brown sugar, corn syrup, and sweetened... - 32.0783
Noodle Apple Chocolate Pudding
Prepare pudding as directed on package.
Refrigerate to set.
Fold in remaining ingredients.
Spoon into six dessert glasses. - 28.8626
Chocolate Caramel Apples
Unwrap caramels and place in a 1 1/2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 2 minutes, stirring twice during cooking.
Insert sticks into apples.
Dip and turn each apple into caramel mixture to coat evenly.
Place apples on greased wax paper... - 26.6513
Quick Mix Apple Drop Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, stir together cookie mix, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Beat in cider and chopped apple until a soft dough forms.
2. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto lightly greased cookie sheets. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar... - 25.4353
Apple Graham Cookie Pudding
1. In a small bowl, combine applesauce and cinnamon. Stir to mix well.
2. Spread a layer of cinnamon applesauce over bottom of a 1 1/2-quart shallow casserole; top with a layer or graham crackers. Continue layering applesauce and graham crackers until all... - 23.6076
Milk Chocolate Raisin Apple Snack
CORE and slice apple into 8 or 12 wedges.
SPREAD one side of each slice with a layer of peanut butter.
TOP each slice with some chocolate raisins and press into peanut butter. Serve for a snack or
dessert. - 0
Chocolate Apple Recipes By Category