- » Chocolate Amaretti
Chocolate Amaretti Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate amaretti recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate amaretti recipes.
Amaretti Mocha Roulade
1. Heat oven to 180C / 160C fan / gas 4, then line a greased 23 x 33 cm Swiss roll tin with baking parchment. Melt 175 g of the chocolate in the microwave on High for 1 1/2 mins or in a bowl over a pan of just simmering water, then finely chop the rest and... - 34.1123
1. In a small saucepan, combine chocolate chips, butter, powdered sugar, and coffee. Cook over low heat, stirring often, until chocolate and butter melt and mixture is smooth, 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Stir in almond extract, amaretti crumbs, and almonds. Cover with... - 26.6125
You May Also Like!
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch square pan. Melt chocolate over low heat in a double boiler set over simmering water or in a microwave. Remove from heat and set aside.
2. In a food processor, finely grind amaretti biscuits and almonds. Mix in... - 35.9371
Baked Amaretti Stuffed Pears With Toasted Almonds
In a food processor crush the cookies to coarse crumbs.
Place the crumbs in a medium bowl and pour brandy over the crumbs.
Trim the bottom of the pears just so they can stand upright.
With a melon bailer hollow out the core from the bottom.
Fill each cavity... - 42.6607
White Chocolate & Ricotta Cheesecake
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Melt the butter in a pan or microwave. Very finely crush the biscuits together, stir with the butter, then press very firmly into the base of a 20cm round loose-bottomed cake tin. Bake for 6 mins. Cool, then wipe around... - 41.2069
4 Minute Chocolate Mousse
Barry shows you how to make a chocolate mousse. This is an attempt at a 4 minute recipe by Gordon Ramsey..... lets see how long it takes! - 99.0373
Bruno's Chocolate Cake
1.Take 3-9 inch round cake pans, grease it with butter and flour it well.
2.In a bowl, whisk the eggs yolks for 5 minutes until they turn palish yellow in color and become light.
3.Stir in rum and vanilla and whisk for some more time.
4.Blend the egg... - 47.0715
Chocolate Truffle Cake
Line base of 9 in (2.5 L) springform pan with parchment or waxed paper.
Sprinkle 3/4 cup (175 mL) of the Amaretti crumbs over base of lined pan; set aside.
In top of double boiler (or in bowl set over hot, not boiling, water), melt chocolate and butter,... - 35.6177
White Chocolate Berry Cheesecake
1. Break the chocolate into a glass bowl, then put it over a pan of just simmering water to melt, making sure the bottom of the bowl doesn't touch the water. Line a lightly oiled 900g loaf tin with cling film.
2. Whisk the cheese, cream and sugar together,... - 40.6366
In a large bowl beat the egg yolk and sugar until smooth.
Stir in the vanilla extract and mascarpone until thoroughly combined, then set the mixture aside.
Mix the coffee, brandy and cocoa.
Break up the amaretti biscuits and stir them into the coffee mixture,... - 38.174
This lip-smacking chocolate marbles can serve as a welcome delicacy for anyone anytime of the day. Chocolate marbles were my favorite since childhood and that's the reason why I never stop making them. Find out why! - 25.4876
Chocolate Drizzle Easter Cake
Chocolate drizzle easter cake is a delectable cake loaded with chocolate. A chocoholic's delight, this chocolate drizzle cake is made with chocolate mix, nuts, biscuits and dried figs, frozen and served with chocolate sauce and more chocolate decorations and... - 41.9353