- » Chocolate Almond Pastry
Chocolate Almond Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate almond pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate almond pastry recipes.
Crunchy Chocolate And Almond Pastry
Pastries are favorites of kids as well as adults and here is a recipe with chocolate. Check out Garry showing how to make Crunchy Chocolate Pastry with chocolate sauce and almond meal as the key ingredients. Great for parties or breakfast as well. - 108.186
You May Also Like!
Chocolate Choux Pastry
Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F), gas mark 5.
Mix the milk, water, butter, salt and sugar in a pan and bring to the boil.
Add the flour and cocoa in one go, stirring in with a wooden spoon for about 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat and add the eggs one at a... - 38.5481
Chocolate Almond Tarts
Chocolate Almond Tarts is cherished by many across the world. Chocolate Almond Tarts gets its taste from eggs and cream. - 30.7335
Chocolate Almond Pee
Combine candy bar, marshmallows, and milk in a heavy saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until melted.
Remove from heat; cool.
Fold in whipped cream.
Pour into pastry shell.
Chill at least 8 hours. - 22.4486
Almond Heart Napoleons
THAW puff pastry as directed on package.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Using 2-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut each sheet into 12 hearts.
Bake on ungreased baking sheets for 20 minutes or until golden.
Remove from baking sheets.
Cool on... - 38.7435
Chocolate Date M'hencha (moroccan Pastry)
1. In a bowl put the date paste and microwave it for 30 seconds. Set aside.
2. In another bowl add dark chocolate and butter. Put it in a double boiler or microwave and melt it till smooth while stirring.
3. FILLING: To the bowl with melted... - 0
Chocolate Glazed Almond Bars
In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar and salt.
Cut in the butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Pat into a 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350 degree for 18-22 minutes or until edges are lightly... - 42.0385
Truffle Filled Pastries
1) Heat the oven to 350°F.
2) Using a food processor or an electric mixer, beat the butter with the sugar until smooth.
3) Stir in vanilla.
4) Mix in the flour, then remove the dough and divide into 20 pieces.
5) Wrap the dough pieces... - 45.2629
Betty's Chocolate-drizzled Almond-bacon Brittle
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Chocolate-Iced Almond-Bacon Brittle. This recipe was adapted from the "I Love Bacon!" cookbook, which was given to me as a birthday gift by Allan Kent of Blackpool, England. "I Love Bacon!" was compiled by Jayne... - 0
Chocolate Almond Macaroons
1 Place racks in the center and top third of the oven and heat to 325 degrees farenheit.
2 Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
3 In the top part of a double boiler,melt the chocolate over barely simmering water or in a... - 38.6764
Chocolate Date And Almond Filo Coil
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Grease a 22cm/8 1/2in round cake tin. To make the filling, melt the butter with the chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water, then remove from the heat and stir in the remaining... - 38.314