- » Chocolate Almond Pastry
Chocolate Almond Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate almond pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate almond pastry recipes.
Crunchy Chocolate And Almond Pastry
Pastries are favorites of kids as well as adults and here is a recipe with chocolate. Check out Garry showing how to make Crunchy Chocolate Pastry with chocolate sauce and almond meal as the key ingredients. Great for parties or breakfast as well. - 109.753
Chocolate Choux Pastry
Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F), gas mark 5.
Mix the milk, water, butter, salt and sugar in a pan and bring to the boil.
Add the flour and cocoa in one go, stirring in with a wooden spoon for about 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat and add the eggs one at a... - 36.9057
You May Also Like!
Chocolate Almond Tarts
Chocolate Almond Tarts is cherished by many across the world. Chocolate Almond Tarts gets its taste from eggs and cream. - 28.5053
Almond Heart Napoleons
THAW puff pastry as directed on package.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Using 2-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut each sheet into 12 hearts.
Bake on ungreased baking sheets for 20 minutes or until golden.
Remove from baking sheets.
Cool on... - 36.2169
Chocolate Almond Pee
Combine candy bar, marshmallows, and milk in a heavy saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until melted.
Remove from heat; cool.
Fold in whipped cream.
Pour into pastry shell.
Chill at least 8 hours. - 21.3683
Chocolate Glazed Almond Bars
In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar and salt.
Cut in the butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Pat into a 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350 degree for 18-22 minutes or until edges are lightly... - 41.0591
Truffle Filled Pastries
1) Heat the oven to 350°F.
2) Using a food processor or an electric mixer, beat the butter with the sugar until smooth.
3) Stir in vanilla.
4) Mix in the flour, then remove the dough and divide into 20 pieces.
5) Wrap the dough pieces... - 44.349
Chocolate Almond Macaroons
1 Place racks in the center and top third of the oven and heat to 325 degrees farenheit.
2 Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
3 In the top part of a double boiler,melt the chocolate over barely simmering water or in a... - 36.8664
Almond Fudge Cups
Almond Fudge Cups is my husbands favorite dessert! Its impossible to stop him from finishing of the Almond Fudge Cups from the bowls! You can blame him the Hot Fudge Nut Sauce is simply irreistable..try it! - 43.5744
Sicilian Cheese Filled Pastries
Sicilian Cheese Filled Pastries is an irresistible mouth-watering dessert. An easy to prepare pastry recipe, this Sicilian Cheese Filled Pastries is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 44.0837
Chocolate Date And Almond Filo Coil
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Grease a 22cm/8 1/2in round cake tin. To make the filling, melt the butter with the chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water, then remove from the heat and stir in the remaining... - 37.6402
Pear And Almond Tart With Chocolate Sauce
1. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface and use it to line a 25 cm (10 inch) flan tin. Prick the base with a fork and chill for a further 30 minutes. Line the pastry with baking paper and baking beans and bake in a preheated oven, 200°C (400°F),... - 29.1515