- » Chocolate Almond Biscuits
Chocolate Almond Biscuits Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate almond biscuits recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate almond biscuits recipes.
Chocolate Frosted Almond Shortbread
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cover bottom of a 9-inch pie pan with parchment or waxed paper.
Cream butter, brown sugar, powdered sugar, egg yolk and almond extract in large bowl.
Blend in flour and baking soda until smooth.
Press half of the dough into prepared... - 44.2866
Chocolate Shortbread Biscuits
Did you know that you can make chocolate shortbread biscuits without using eggs? Why clog your arteries with cholestrol when you can enjoy even better taste of chocolate shortbread biscuits without egg? Let me know how it turned out for ya. - 34.6248
Royal Dark Chocolate And Biscuit Cake
Royal dark chocolate and biscuit cake, as the name implies is an amazing cake that was the wedding cake for royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton. This video shows how this royal cake can be easily made in your kitchen. Flavor with your own... - 120.465
Lightly grease 24 10 cm/4 in boat shaped pastry moulds.
Sift the flour into a bowl.
Rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the almonds, sugar and egg and mix together quickly to make a firm dough.
Knead the dough... - 42.4516
Chocolate Cookie Bars
Line a 30 x 23 cm /12 x 9 in Swiss roll tin with non stick baking parchment.
Grate the chocolate and sprinkle it evenly over the base of the tin.
Place the cornflakes in a plastic bag and crush them lightly with a rolling pin.
Quarter the cherries in a bowl,... - 34.1084
Chocolate And Almond Dessert
Line a 900g (2 lb) loaf tin with oiled paper.
Melt the chocolate in a basin over hot water or in a microwave oven.
Beat together the eggs and sugar until they are thick and creamy, and white in colour.
Gently stir in the butter, then add the melted... - 41.9743
Make the dough according to the recipe instructions.
Lightly grease a baking tray, draw and cut out a pear shaped cardboard pattern 7.5 cm/3 in.
in length and 5 cm/2 in at the widest part.
Roll out the biscuit dough on a lightly floured board to a thickness... - 43.046
Almond Diamond Cookies
Crispy, yummy and fancy almond cookies are made with flour, eggs vanilla extract, almond extract and to go great with coffee, tea, hot chocolate! Prepare these elegant looking almond cookies with a minimum of time and fuss. I am sure it will keep you... - 34.0014
Chocolate Almond Cake
Lightly oil a rectangular loaf tin.
Melt butter in a saucepan until soft, and add chocolate, stirring constantly until butter and chocolate are well mixed.
Stir in ground almonds.
Melt sugar in a separate pan with a little water.
Then add this to the... - 41.8999
Chocolate Lattice Box Cake
Chocolate Lattice Box Cake is quite a treat in itself. This bake is packed with the flavors of digestive biscuits, cherries, almond paste and other yummy seasonings. Just give this Chocolate Lattice Box Cake a try. - 43.7501
These light, crisp biscuits are perfect served with afternoon tea or coffee.
Beat the butter in a mixing bowl until pale and soft.
Add the sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg yolk and rum.
Sift together the flour, cocoa powder and almonds... - 48.5404
Honey Almond Fondue
1. In fondue pot place chocolate after grating with cream and honey.
2. Let it heat gently, stirring such that smooth and melted.
3. Stir in almonds and serve with fresh fruit, cake and biscuits. - 29.3222
Beat egg yolks with sugar until smooth and thick.
Stir in crushed macaroons, half the slivered almonds, the cherries and Grand Marnier.
In another bowl, beat egg whites until stiff.
Fold carefully into macaroon mixture.
In a third bowl, whip the cream until... - 39.414
Biscuit Layer Cake
Line a square or rectangular tin with grease proof paper or polythene sheet.
Melt butter in top of a double boiler.
Sift together cocoa, icing sugar and chocolate powder.
Gradually, add this to butter, stirring constantly; add milk.
Whisk with a beater until... - 43.5764
Hot Chocolate Fudge Sundae
Heat the oven to 350 Â°F (Gas Mark 4, 180Â°C).
Break up the chocolate into a heatproof dish, add the water and place on the lowest shelf of the oven for 12 minutes to melt.
Remove from the oven and beat till smooth, adding the butter.
Scoop the ice cream... - 28.3673
1. Beat egg whites with salt and cream of tartar in a small deep bowl with electric mixer at high speed, until foamy white and double in volume; add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until meringue stands in firm peaks, gently fold in grated chocolate... - 30.6451
Rich Chocolate Cream
Crush the macaroon biscuits and put them in a greased 900-ml (1 1/2-pint) souffle dish.
Heat the cooking chocolate and cream in a saucepan almost to boiling point.
Whisk the eggs and sugar in a bowl until light and creamy.
Then pour on the chocolate... - 44.4238
Line two baking trays with non stick baking parchment.
Melt the butter, sugar and syrup in a saucepan over a low heat.
Do not allow the mixture to boil.
Cool slightly, then stir in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
Drop teaspoonfuls of the mixture well... - 44.0122
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch square pan. Melt chocolate over low heat in a double boiler set over simmering water or in a microwave. Remove from heat and set aside.
2. In a food processor, finely grind amaretti biscuits and almonds. Mix in... - 35.9371
The chocolate fudgerol is prepared with chocolate and milk. Cooked along with marshmallows and choco bits, the chocolate fudgerols are best served with coffee and have almonds in them. - 41.9705
Rich Chocolate Slices
Put the butter, honey and cocoa into the pan.
Put it onto gentle heat.
You have to watch it, stir occasionally and remove as soon as the butter is melted.
Stir the butter, honey and cocoa together well.
While the butter is melting, you can crush the... - 37.2706
Royal Banana Fruit Shortcake
Place 2 extra-ripe bananas in blender.
Blend until smooth.
Prepare cake according to package directions, using blended bananas as part of the liquid measured with water.
Spread batter in 2 greased 9-inch round cake pans.
Sprinkle tops with almonds.
Bake and... - 37.1937
1. Whisk the egg whites and cream of tartar in a clean bowl until stiff, then gradually whisk in the sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the mixture thickens. Fold in the cocoa powder, ground almonds and almond extract with a metal spoon until evenly... - 31.2706
Put the margarine, sugar and syrup into a medium sized saucepan and put over a low heat to dissolve the sugar.
Remove from the heat and using a wooden spoon beat in the flour, ginger, almonds and chopped cherries.
Cover a baking tray with greaseproof paper... - 42.4048
Chocolate Charlotte Mousse
Line the bottom of a 1.2 litre/2 pint charlotte mould with greaseproof paper.
Stir the chocolate pieces with the coffee in a saucepan over a low heat.
Continue stirring until the chocolate melts and forms a smooth paste.
Remove from the heat and leave to cool... - 44.1829
Whiskey Chocolate Gunge
Whisky Chocolate Gunge is an irresistible dessert which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Whisky Chocolate Gunge again-n-again. - 39.3468
1. Put the butter and sugar in a saucepan and heat gently until the butter is melted. Increase the heat and bring the mixture to the boil. Immediately remove the saucepan from the heat, add the cream, mixed peel, cherries, almonds, cranberries, pine nuts and... - 37.0817
Chocolate Drizzle Easter Cake
Chocolate drizzle easter cake is a delectable cake loaded with chocolate. A chocoholic's delight, this chocolate drizzle cake is made with chocolate mix, nuts, biscuits and dried figs, frozen and served with chocolate sauce and more chocolate decorations and... - 41.9353
White Chocolate Mini Florentines
I love white chocolate and it goes without saying that this White Chocolate Mini Florentines is one of my favorites. It is quite easy to prepare too. Just check out the recipe of White Chocolate Mini Florentines listed here. - 39.0103
1) Grease a shallow 20 cm/8 inch square cake tin.
2) In apan, put the syrup, butter and sugar and heat gently until melted.
3) Remove the pan from the heat, add the remaining ingredients, except the chocolate, then stir well to mix.
4)... - 42.3733
1. Lightly grease the bottom and sides of 2 1/2-pint bread with vegetable oil.
2. In the top of a double saucepan or in a basin over a pan of water, melt chocolate, over a low heat, stirring constantly.
3. Stir in the rum, when all the... - 47.0445
Preheat the oven to 180°C / Gas Mark 4.
Beat the butter and sugar together in a bowl until smooth, then work in the ground almonds and flour, until the mixture forms a stiff dough.
Break the dough into 20 pieces (roughly the size of walnuts), and form the... - 41.4097
Melt the butter and syrup in a small pan, then stir in the flour, almonds, mixed peel, cherries and lemon juice.
Place teaspoonfuls of the mixture well apart on baking trays lined with baking parchment.
Flatten with a fork and bake in a preheated oven for... - 40.8298
Frozen Brownies By Tarla Dalal
An interesting variation of the traditionally baked brownies. These rich, dense goodies are ready to eat in 1 hour. - 0
Beat butter with sugar and flour, stir in very finely chopped nuts and fruit.
Evenly grease centre of oven tray, in about a 20cm (8in) circle.
Roll a level tablespoon of mixture into a ball, place in centre of tray, press with fingers into circular... - 40.8584
4 Healthy Monkey Bread Recipes
Recipe Redo: Monkey Bread I made four healthier versions of monkey bread: pumpkin, chocolate hazelnut, strawberry-almond hazelnut, and apple walnut. - 0
High Butter Shorties
Cream the softened butter and sugar with a wooden spoon until light and fluffy.
Mix in the vanilla essence and the flour to form a soft mixture.
Place the mixture in a piping bag fitted with a large star nozzle and pipe thirteen 7.5 cm / 3 inch finger lengths... - 44.6741
1. Cream the butter until very soft, add the icing sugar and cream again until soft.
2. Blend the dried egg and water to a smooth cream. Heat the milk until almost boiling, pour on to the egg mixture and stir well. Return to the pan and cook, stirring briskly... - 33.7723
1. Put the cream, mascarpone, Marsala and sugar in a large bowl Whisk until the cream and mascarpone have completely combined and have the consistency of thickly whipped cream.
2. Put the coffee into a shallow dish and dip in a few sponge fingers at a time,... - 34.991
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 475 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the sugar, lemon and butter. Beat well together till the mixture is light and fluffy.
3) Sift in the flour and then fold in with the ground almonds till the contents are... - 44.3222
My Love Therapy: Bûche De Noël
1. Preheat oven to 200*C.
2. In a bowl, shift cocoa powder, flour, corn starch and mix using a whisk.
3. In another bowl, combine almond powder, powdered sugar, egg and egg yolks. Mix well and whip well. Cover with a wet cloth.
4. In a... - 0
Cream Cheese Mousse Cake
Size of the Cake: 16cm = 6.3 inch width x 6 cm = 2.4 inch height
Required Time: Biscuit ~ 1 hr including baking and cooling time; mousse ~ 30 min for the process; cooling time: at least 2 hrs (you may want to freeze the cake, depending on the softness you... - 77.2082