- » Chocolate Almond Balls
Chocolate Almond Balls Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chocolate Almond Balls recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chocolate Almond Balls recipes.
Chocolate Almond Butter Ball
Chocolate-Almond Butterballs combines the richness of chocolate with almonds. This is a bake and serve variety and can be used as an anytme munchy. Just check out the recipe of the Chocolate-Almond Butterballs listed here. - 36.5567
Bitter Chocolate Almond Balls
1. Lightly toast about 1 cup almonds, and grind the remaining 1 cup almond till finely ground.
2. In a bowl, add ground almonds, cocoa, orange peel, enough honey to make the mixture stiff.
3. Cover and chill the mixture in... - 39.1268
Chocolate Almond Balls
Cream butter and sugars.
Add vanilla and flour.
Fold in almonds and chocolate.
Chill in refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
Shape in 1-inch balls.
Place on ungreased cookie sheet, and bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
Roll in sifted confectioners' sugar, and cool on... - 35.566
No Bake Vegan Dessert - Fruit Nut & Chocolate Balls - Raw Food
1. Into a food processor, place almonds and grind into a coarse powder.
2. Add dates, Goji berries, vanilla bean scrapings, and sea salt and process until it comes together into a cookie dough consistency.
3. Press out into a tray or roll out between... - 0
Coconut Almond Balls
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together flakes coconut, condensed milk, almonds and almond extract in it. Set aside for about 30 minutes.
2) Shape the mixture into 3/4 inch balls.
3) Place the balls on waxed paper and cover with another sheet of... - 39.4375
Chocolate Almond Surprises
1. In a medium bowl, beat together butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Blend in vanilla and almond extract.
2. In a small bowl,... - 34.5449
Chocolate Almond Buttons
Sift flour, cocoa powder and salt; reserve.
Cream almond paste and 1/2 cup butter until smooth.
Beat in corn syrup and vanilla.
Beat in flour mixture, scraping sides of bowl occasionally, until well blended.
Shape into 3/4 inch balls.
Place on lightly greased... - 45.0123
Chocolate Almond Butterballs
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. Melt chocolate with milk over hot, not boiling, water; cool.
3. Meanwhile, cream butter with salt until light and fluffy, gradually adding 1/2 cup sugar. Blend in vanilla and cooled chocolate mixture. Mix in flour, then... - 36.0917
Chocolate Dipped Almond Crescents
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or leave ungreased.
Cream butter, sugar and egg yolks in large bowl.
Beat in flour and almond extract until well mixed.
Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
Roll balls into 2-inch long ropes, tapering... - 39.4317
Chocolate Almond Marshmallows
1) In a pan, over low heat, melt chocolate bits and margarine.
2) Take off the mixture from heat and fold in egg.
3) Blend in sugar and marshmallows and then figure the mixture into 1-inch balls.
4) Coat with nuts and then keep in refrigerator to allow... - 34.8277
Chocolate Almond Crunch
Chocolate Almond crunch is my favorite dish. I love this delicious snack especially its texture. Don't miss this wonderful Chocolate Almond crunch recipe! - 48.5944
Chocolate Almond Crescents
Blend flour, sugar, and salt in a bowl.
Cut in the butter with pastry blender or two knives until particles are the size of rice kernels.
Mix in the almonds and chocolate.
Add the egg yolks gradually, mixing thoroughly with a fork.
Gather dough into a ball,... - 43.5581
Chocolate Almond Petit Fours
Crumble the swiss rolls into a large bowl.
Add the almonds, cocoa powder and the two essences.
Separate the egg, then add the yolk to the mixture.
Mix the ingredients well together until it is smooth and creamy.
You may need the milk if it is too dry.
Roll... - 42.1948
Chocolate Almond Truffles
1. Combine the cream, sugar and liqueur in a large, heavy-bottomed saucepan. Bring to boiling; boil for 1 minute, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Add both chocolates; stir until the chocolates are completely melted and... - 35.3892
How To Make Brigadeiro- Almond And Chocolate
This Brazilian treat is the favorite of everyone in Brazil. I DO NOT know anyone there who doesn't like it. It is a mixture between fudge and mousse, the texture is very soft and it tastes very intense. I've always loved it and it has always been part of my... - 134.346
In a small mixer bowl, with electric mixer on low speed, break almond paste into small pieces.
Beat in egg white until smooth, several minutes.
Beat in about half the powdered sugar.
Turn out on a smooth surface.
Knead in remaining powdered sugar and... - 30.3849
Chocolate Choux Pastry
Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F), gas mark 5.
Mix the milk, water, butter, salt and sugar in a pan and bring to the boil.
Add the flour and cocoa in one go, stirring in with a wooden spoon for about 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat and add the eggs one at a... - 38.5481