- » Chocolate Almond Ball
Chocolate Almond Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate almond ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate almond ball recipes.
Bitter Chocolate Almond Balls
1. Lightly toast about 1 cup almonds, and grind the remaining 1 cup almond till finely ground.
2. In a bowl, add ground almonds, cocoa, orange peel, enough honey to make the mixture stiff.
3. Cover and chill the mixture in... - 39.1268
Chocolate Almond Butter Ball
Chocolate-Almond Butterballs combines the richness of chocolate with almonds. This is a bake and serve variety and can be used as an anytme munchy. Just check out the recipe of the Chocolate-Almond Butterballs listed here. - 36.5567
Chocolate Almond Balls
Cream butter and sugars.
Add vanilla and flour.
Fold in almonds and chocolate.
Chill in refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
Shape in 1-inch balls.
Place on ungreased cookie sheet, and bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
Roll in sifted confectioners' sugar, and cool on... - 35.566
1. Combine almonds, orange peel, cherries, lemon rind and flour in a small bowl; toss to coat thoroughly.
2. Combine the 1/4 cup butter or margarine, sugar, honey and cream in a small saucepan. Heat slowly, stirring constantly, just until mixture bubbles.... - 34.6664
You May Also Like!
No Bake Vegan Dessert - Fruit Nut & Chocolate Balls - Raw Food
1. Into a food processor, place almonds and grind into a coarse powder.
2. Add dates, Goji berries, vanilla bean scrapings, and sea salt and process until it comes together into a cookie dough consistency.
3. Press out into a tray or roll out between... - 0
Almond Balls! I made these almond alls last weekend for a change, when some unexpected guests visited. It was a tremendous success. Try this wonderful Almond Balls recipe for yourself! - 36.2531
Coconut Almond Balls
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together flakes coconut, condensed milk, almonds and almond extract in it. Set aside for about 30 minutes.
2) Shape the mixture into 3/4 inch balls.
3) Place the balls on waxed paper and cover with another sheet of... - 39.4375
This wonderfully scrumptious and impressively gorgeous Chocolate Balls is a great way to finish off your meal. Why not, you can even have them for tea-time to liven up those laid back evenings. Here is a simple recipe of Chocolate Balls; try it and relish! - 33.0677
Orange Almond Balls
Heat butter and orange concentrate in a large saucepan over low heat, stirring until butter melts.
Off heat, mix in confectioners' sugar.
Crush vanilla wafers in an electric blender at high speed or with a rolling pin; add to mixture along with sliced almonds... - 33.6626
French Chocolate Balls
Grate the chocolate; add the other ingredients, and mix thoroughly.
Form balls, and roll in chopped toasted almonds. - 22.972
Yummy chocolate balls rolled on coconut is really a welcome treat for me anytime of the day. The bite into the delightful combination of chocolate nuts and all...simply superb. Try it. - 25.7569
Almond Ice Cream Balls
Scoop ice cream into 4 large balls, and place on a baking sheet, freeze at least 1 hour or until firm.
Quickly coat sides with almonds, freeze balls until serving time.
Combine fudge sauce and liqueur.
To serve, place ice cream ball in a dessert bowl, top... - 24.1862
Coconut Almond Balls
Combine first 4 ingredients; mix well.
Let stand at least 30 minutes; shape into 3/4-inch balls (mixture will be moist).
Place balls on waxed paper; cover with an additional sheet of waxed paper.
Let stand 8 hours or overnight.
Place chocolate and shortening... - 31.9939
Toasted Almond Chip Balls
Combine first 7 ingredients; mix well.
Shape into 3/4 -inch balls.
Place on un-greased cookie sheets; bake at 350Â° for 12 to 15 minutes.
Remove cookies to wire racks to cool.
Coat warm cookies with powdered sugar, if desired. - 27.1162