- » Chocolate Almond
Chocolate Almond Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chocolate almond recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chocolate almond recipes.
Doesn't it feel nice when you do small little things for your family and they love you for it? This chocolate almond recipe is also one such dish that you can do hassle free and they will adore it; for it is so deliciously crunchy. Watch the video clip for... - 107.849
Chocolate Almond Terrine With Raspberry Puree
1. Take a 8x4x2-inch loaf pan and line it using plastic wrap.
2. Take a bowl and blend ½ cup cream with egg yolks.
3. Take a 3-quart saucepan, mix ½ cup corn syrup, butter and chocolate and cook, stirring, on medium heat till butter and chocolate... - 45.7992
Chocolate Almond Torta
Chocolate Almond Torta is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this Chocolate Almond Torta! - 43.9822
Chocolate Almond Buttons
Sift flour, cocoa powder and salt; reserve.
Cream almond paste and 1/2 cup butter until smooth.
Beat in corn syrup and vanilla.
Beat in flour mixture, scraping sides of bowl occasionally, until well blended.
Shape into 3/4 inch balls.
Place on lightly greased... - 43.8363
Chocolate And Almond Dessert
Line a 900g (2 lb) loaf tin with oiled paper.
Melt the chocolate in a basin over hot water or in a microwave oven.
Beat together the eggs and sugar until they are thick and creamy, and white in colour.
Gently stir in the butter, then add the melted... - 41.6024
Chocolate Almond Honey
1. In a bowl, mix together cracker crumbs, condensed milk, honey, orange juice, orange rind and mix well.
2. Now, add chocolate chips, chopped almonds and mix well.
3. Into a greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan, pour the mixture.
4. In a... - 41.5981
Chocolate Almond Lace Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line baking sheets with foil; butter and flour foil.
Melt 1/2 cup butter in medium skillet over medium heat.
Add sugar, 1 tablespoon flour and salt and stir until sugar dissolves, about 3 minutes.
Mix in almonds and milk and stir until... - 41.4915
Chocolate Almond Ladyfinger Crown
Chocolate Almond Ladyfinger Crown is an amazingly delicious dessert. Serve this Chocolate Almond Ladyfinger Crown; I am sure you will always be tempted to prepare this for every party! - 41.4018
Chocolate Almond Butterballs
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. Melt chocolate with milk over hot, not boiling, water; cool.
3. Meanwhile, cream butter with salt until light and fluffy, gradually adding 1/2 cup sugar. Blend in vanilla and cooled chocolate mixture. Mix in flour, then... - 34.8963
Chocolate Almond Marshmallows
1) In a pan, over low heat, melt chocolate bits and margarine.
2) Take off the mixture from heat and fold in egg.
3) Blend in sugar and marshmallows and then figure the mixture into 1-inch balls.
4) Coat with nuts and then keep in refrigerator to allow... - 33.9253
Chocolate Almond Pinecones
Divide almond paste into six equal portions.
Form each into a cone shape, about 1-1/2 in tall and 1 in in diameter.
Beginning at the base, insert pointed end of almonds into paste to resemble a pinecone.
In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and... - 33.6475
Chocolate Almond Dates
1. Stuff each pitted date with one toasted almond.
2. On a double boiler, melt chocolate.
3. Drop the stuffed dates, into the melted chocolate to completely coat.
4. Remove the coated dates onto a waxed paper-lined cookie... - 33.0249
Chocolate Almond Kisses
1. In a shallow bowl, whip the egg whites and salt until the whites are stiff but not dry.
2. Add the sugar little by little, beating constantly.
3. Add the baking powder with the last of the sugar.
4. Continue beating until the meringue is stiff and... - 32.0437
Chocolate Almond Surprises
1. In a medium bowl, beat together butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Blend in vanilla and almond extract.
2. In a small bowl,... - 32.0128
Chocolate Almond Decadence
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch square baking pan. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
2. Melt butter over low heat or in a microwave. In a medium bowl, combine melted butter and cocoa powder; stir until well blended. Mix in sugar. Add eggs,... - 31.538
Chocolate Almond Kiss Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and almond extract until well blended.
2. Beat in flour mixed with baking powder and salt until dough is smooth,... - 30.7435
Chocolate Coated Almonds
Spread almonds in single layer on an oven tray.
Bake in moderate oven 5 to 10 minutes, or until light golden brown.
Mould small pieces of marzipan around each almond (each almond will require about one level teaspoon marzipan).
Place coated almonds on... - 29.4689
Chocolate Almond Velvet
I had quite forgotton about the Choclate almond recipe until I was flipping through my recipe book and now that I have, it gets back the top position it always deserved. Chocolate Almond Velvet is one absolutely tasty dessert. Start away immediately! - 26.1473
Chocolate Almond Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 250°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
2. In large bowl, with electric mixer on high speed, beat egg whites and cream of tartar to form soft peaks. Gradually add mousse mix, 1 tablespoon at a time, and sugar, beating... - 25.3407
Creamy Chocolate Almond Velvet
Combine the chocolate syrup, condensed milk, cream, and vanilla; chill.
Whip till fluffy and soft peaks form.
Fold in nuts.
Pile into refrigerator tray; freeze firm.
Serve sprinkled with toasted almonds, if desired. - 23.5046
Chocolate Almond Bouchees
Put sugar and almonds in heavy skillet.
Put over moderate heat and let sugar caramelize, stirring constantly.
When sugar and almonds are golden, pour mixture on to lightly-buttered cookie sheet.
Let cool until brittle.
Break up brittle and put through coa - 22.7561
Heat oven to 325 degrees.
Sliver almonds and spread in a single layer on a shallow pan.
Toast in oven about 20 minutes.
Combine chocolate and butter in top of double boiler over simmering water.
Heat until melted.
Stir in toasted slivered almonds.
Remove - 22.443
Chocolate Almond Pee
Combine candy bar, marshmallows, and milk in a heavy saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until melted.
Remove from heat; cool.
Fold in whipped cream.
Pour into pastry shell.
Chill at least 8 hours. - 21.3683
Chocolate Almond Butter
In a small metal bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water melt the chocolate with the sugar and the Amaretto, stirring, and let the mixture cool to room temperature.
In another bowl cream together the butter, the chocolate mixture, and the almonds.
Let... - 20.2777
Chocolate Almond Recipes By Category
Chocolate Almond Ingredient: