- » Choco Square
Choco Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Choco Square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Choco Square recipes.
Choco-mint Dessert Squares
Choco-mint dessert squares are microwave cooked dessert prepared with chocolate cookie crust. Cooked and filled with lime gelatin along with cream cheese and whipped cream, the choco-mint dessert squares are frozen before serving and served with... - 43.8647
Choco Crumble Squares
Choco Crumble Squares has a mouth watering taste. Choco Crumble Squares gets its taste from flour mixed with peanut butter and salt, flavored with chocolate morsels. Kids love this Choco Crumble Squares. - 29.7625
Choco Peanut Butter Squares
In 10-inch skillet combine sugar, peanut butter, and milk. (Electric skillet 250°.)
Over low heat, bring to slow boil, stirring till peanut butter is melted and sugar dissolves.
Remove from heat.
Add pudding mix and oats; mix thoroughly.
Turn into... - 35.2176
Melt 1/2 CUP butter with 1/2 cup chocolate morsels in saucepan.
Blend in flour and sugar.
Press firmly onto bottom of greased 13x9-inch pan.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
Cool 5 minutes.
Combine confectioners' sugar and baking powder in mixing bowl.
Add eggs,... - 41.9707
Caramel Layer Choco Squares
Heat oven to 350°F.
In medium saucepan, over low heat, combine caramels and 1/2 cup evaporated milk, stirring constantly, until caramels are melted.
In large bowl, combine cake mix, nuts, margarine and 2 tablespoons evaporated milk.
Press half of... - 36.3541
Choco-maple Frozen Dessert
Combine vanilla wafer crumbs and 1/4 cup melted butter.
Press into a lightly greased 8-inch square dish.
Cream 1/2 cup softened butter and powdered sugar, beating well.
Gradually add eggs and chocolate, beating well after each addition.
Spread mixture evenly... - 40.667
Choco Peanut Butter Chews
1. In a bowl, combine sugar and corn syrup, heat and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
2. Add peanut butter and mix until smooth pour onto the bowl with puffed rice and blend well.
3. In a bowl, add chocolate and butterscotch, melt them in microwave... - 38.6168
These Choco Butterscotchies taste too good. Try these creamy cereal chcocolate squares with butterscotch flavorings for your next dessert ! Tell me if you've liked these Choco Butterscotchies. - 28.1056
Choco Butter Scotchies
1) In a large glass mixing bowl, blend the sugar and corn syrup together, cook in the microwave for 3 to 4 minutes until the mixture comes to a boil.
2) Stir in the peanut butter alongwith the cereal, blend well.
3) In a buttered 11 x 7-inch glass... - 38.8067
Choco Blender Frosting
Put sugar in blender container; blend at high speed about 1 minute.
Add chocolate pieces, evaporated milk, and salt.
Blend at high speed till thick enough for spreading consistency, about 3 minutes.
Makes frosting for tops of two 8-inch layers.
For firmer... - 30.4679
Choco-cherry cake is a cherry filled chocolate cake and one of my eternal favorites. Choco-cherry cake brings together the fresh and juicy cherries with rich chocolate in a baked delight. Filled with california walnuts, the choco-chery cake is all alltime... - 41.3627
Choco Nut Balls
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl, and stir well.
Add butter and next 3 ingredients; stir well.
Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Shape into 1-inch balls, and chill an additional 30 minutes.
Place chocolate in top of a double boiler; bring water to a... - 32.3379
Choco Almond Triangles
1) Lightly butter a 9x9x2-inch pan.
2) Coarsely chop 1 cup of the almonds.
3) In a medium bowl, place together chopped almonds, coconut and butter or margarine.
4) Stir in 10X sugar, alternately with evaporated milk, until well-mixed.... - 39.6496
Choco Mint Freeze
This Choco Mint Freeze is an obsession ! Try out this peppermint ice cream topped with vanilla wafers and bread crumbs and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Choco Mint Freeze are welcome ! - 41.8332
Homemade Choco Nut Brownies
Melt the unsweetened chocolate and butter in a saucepan over low heat.
Remove from heat.
Add sweetener, vanilla, and the beaten eggs.
Stir until well blended.
Add sifted cake flour, salt, and baking soda.
Mix until blended.
Stir in the chopped walnuts.
Pour... - 36.3468
Choco Caramel Top Hats
1. Unwrap caramels and combine with cream in the top of a medium-size, double boiler. Heat them over simmering water about 15 minutes; stir until creamy-smooth. Break walnuts coarsely and stir in.
2. Drop by teaspoonfuls, 1 inch apart, on buttered cookie... - 19.8468
Choco Peanut Fudge
1. Melt chocolate pieces in the top of a double boiler over simmering water; remove from heat.
2. Blend in peanut butter, then beat in 10X sugar and milk until smooth. Spread the mixture in a buttered, 8x8x2-inch pan.
3. Chill for at least 30 minutes, or... - 22.7308
Choco Coffee Cream
Heat milk and chocolate in top of double boiler until chocolate melts.
Combine sugar, flour and salt.
Add eggs, beat thoroughly.
Combine with chocolate mixture and cook over direct heat until mixture thickens, stirring constantly—about 2 minutes.
Strain and... - 34.7927
Choco Date Bars
Mix the first six ingredients together in a saucepan and cook and stir over low to medium heat until dates are soft, about 4 minutes.
Combine' remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
Stir in the date mixture.
Press into a greased 9-inch-square pan.
Sprinkle... - 32.4354
Choco Peanut Butter Sauce
Place chocolate and milk in 4-cup glass measure.
Cook on HI, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Stir until mixture is smooth.
Add sugar, and stir again.
Cook on HI, 1 to 2 minutes, or until mixture boils.
Add peanut butter and vanilla, and stir until blended.
Serve hot... - 28.5422
Choco Fudge Sauce
1. Combine evaporated milk, sugar, butter, chocolate, and salt in a heavy saucepan. Cook and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
2. Cover and heat 20 minutes, without stirring. Then stir until all ingredients are blended and cook over medium heat... - 20.7134
Choco Peanut Butter Sauce
In 4-cup glass measure, heat chocolate with milk on HI (max. power) 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until chocolate is melted.
Stir, then stir in sugar.
Cook on HI (max. power) 1 to 2 minutes, or until mixture boils.
Add peanut butter and vanilla.
Stir until... - 29.9337
Choco Buttermilk Brownies
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Generously grease 12 x 18 inch jelly roll pan.
Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat.
Stir in water and cocoa and whisk until smooth.
Combine sugar, flour and salt in medium bowl.
Add cocoa mixture, buttermilk,... - 44.8967
Choco Ice Cream Pie
Roll out cookies; add enough melted butter to hold.
Butter 9 x 2 1/2 inch deep pie pan.
Press cookie mixture onto bottom and sides of pan.
Bake at 350Â°F 8 minutes; cool completely.
Soften and stir ice cream; put into crust; freeze.
Mix chocolate, milk,... - 38.0691
Choco Sugar Wafers
1. Measure flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda into sifter.
2. Beat butter or margarine and brown sugar until fluffy in medium-size bowl with an electric mixer at high speed; beat in melted chocolate, egg, vanilla and milk. Sift in dry ingredients, a... - 31.9548
Choco Almond Marble Pie
Prepare Chocolate Wafer Crust.
Press firmly onto bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
In small mixer bowl add 1 tablespoon of the milk at a time to almond paste, beating with electric mixer or rotary beater till smooth.
Add the chocolate, beating... - 36.9011
Coconut Choco Cheesecake
Combine crumbs, sugar and margarine.
Press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
Bake at 350°, 10 minutes.
Melt chocolate and margarine over low heat, stirring until smooth.
Combine cream cheese, sugar and salt, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer... - 40.2465
Choco Nutty Pizza
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease 12-inch pizza pan or 13x9-inch pan.
In large bowl, combine cake mix, 1 cup oats and 6 tablespoons margarine at low speed until crumbly.
Reserve 1 cup crumbs for topping.
To remaining crumbs, blend in egg.
Press into prepared... - 43.9938
Easy Choco Applesauce Cake
Preheat oven to 325°.
In large mixer bowl, beat applesauce, sweetened condensed milk, margarine, eggs, chocolate and vanilla.
Add biscuit mix and cinnamon; mix well.
Stir in nuts.
Turn into lightly greased 15x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or... - 41.5774
Choco Date Nut Bread
Into large mixing bowl sift together flour and baking soda; set aside.
Place dates in blender container.
Pour boiling water over dates; let cool to lukewarm.
Add chocolate, walnuts, shortening, egg, sugar, vanilla, and salt to blender container.
Blend till... - 46.4634
Choco Mint Pie
Yummy homemade Choco Mint Pie is another thing all together. Surprise your guest and family with your homemade Choco Mint Pie, I am sure they would not have tasted anything like it! - 44.8841
Choco Almond Carrot Torte
1. In a blender, add almonds and blend until finely ground.
2. In a 7 ½ X 5 x 2 ¾ - inch heavily greased tube pan, line with baking parchment.
3. Sprinkle the parchment lightly with bread crumbs and set aside.
4. Over a double boiler,... - 44.3778