- » Choco Cherry
Choco Cherry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of choco cherry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for choco cherry recipes.
Choco Cherry Torte
For the cake
1. Sieve the flour and cocoa together.
2. Beat the eggs and sugar very well until thick and double in quantity. This should take 4 to 5 minutes.
3. Add the well-sieved flour and vanilla essence. Mix well.
4. Grease and dust a 175 mm. (7')... - 45.6757
Choco Cherry Cake Roll
Beat egg yolks till thick and lemon-colored; gradually beat in 1/4 cup sugar.
Add food coloring.
Beat egg whites till soft peaks form; gradually add 1/2 cup sugar, beating till stiff peaks form.
Fold yolks into whites.
Sift together flour, cocoa, baking... - 43.0718
Choco-cherry cake is a cherry filled chocolate cake and one of my eternal favorites. Choco-cherry cake brings together the fresh and juicy cherries with rich chocolate in a baked delight. Filled with california walnuts, the choco-chery cake is all alltime... - 41.3627
Wafer Crust: Mix 2 cups fine vanillawafer crumbs with 1/3 CUP melted butter; reserve 2 tablespoons for top.
Press remainder in bottom of 1quart refrigerator tray. - 12.0848
You May Also Like!
Choco Date Bars
Mix the first six ingredients together in a saucepan and cook and stir over low to medium heat until dates are soft, about 4 minutes.
Combine' remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
Stir in the date mixture.
Press into a greased 9-inch-square pan.
Sprinkle... - 32.4354
Choco Strawberry Baked Alaska
1. Line a chilled 2-quart melon mold with chocolate ice cream. Pack firmly against sides of mold. Fill center of mold with strawberry ice cream, packing firmly. Freeze until firm.
2. Cut a layer of cake about 1/4 inch larger than mold and about 1 1/4 inches... - 27.226
Choco Nut Chiffon Pie
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs.
2. Combine Corn Flake Crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, nuts and butter in 9-inch pie pan; mix well. With tablespoon press evenly and firmly around sides and bottom of pie pan. Chill.
3. Mix gelatin, 1/2 cup sugar... - 34.6521
Black Forest Gateau
Grease and line the base of an 18cm (7") cake tin.
Sieve flour, cocoa and salt.
Cream together margarine, sugar, syrup, vanilla essence and cochineal until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs one at a time.
Fold in the flour and cocoa and add the milk Transfer to... - 42.9147
Rich Choc Chip Cookies
1. Place butter and sugar in a bowl and beat until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, vanilla essence and milk and continue to beat until well combined.
2. Sift together flour and bicarbonate of soda and stir into butter mixture. Add hazelnuts, chocolate chips,... - 36.3999
Black Forest Cake
For the cake
1. Grease and dust a 175 mm. (7") diameter tin.
2. Sieve the flour and cocoa together.
3. Beat the eggs and sugar very well until thick and double in quantity. This should take 4 to 5 minutes.
4. Add the flour, melted butter, essence and 2... - 45.6063
Chocolate Chip Party Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Grease a 12-cup muffin pan or line with paper/foil cups.
3. Into a medium bowl, sift together first 4 ingredients.
4. Stir in choco chips, pineapple, nuts and cherries.
5. Blend the milk, egg, and... - 46.9416