- » Choco
Enjoy our collection of choco recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for choco recipes.
Fizzy Choco Orange Drink
Enjoy your evening with friends and a fizzy choco orange drink that is mind blowing and very easy to make. Take a look at this video that is interesting to watch. Make this wonderful drink for your friends and they would surely ask for more! - 101.284
Chewy Choc Cookies
Do you wanna learn how to make Chewy Choc Cookies? In the video, Barry makes the delicious snack with such an ease that you would also want to try it. Don't miss the video! - 81.7505
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and sift the flour and salt into it.
3) Rub the butter in it adding the vanilla, cocoa and sugar.
4) Add cream and stir in, preparing a dough.
5)... - 48.8809
Choco Marshmallow Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. In a bowl sift salt, soda, cocoa and flour.
3. In another bowl cream sugar and shortening.
4. Add vanilla, eggs and milk. Beat the ingredients well.
5. Add the dry ingredients. Mix well.
6. Use a teaspoon to... - 45.5976
Choco-mint Dessert Squares
Choco-mint dessert squares are microwave cooked dessert prepared with chocolate cookie crust. Cooked and filled with lime gelatin along with cream cheese and whipped cream, the choco-mint dessert squares are frozen before serving and served with... - 43.8647
Choco Surprise Cookies
Combine first three ingredients and set aside.
Combine and cream until fluffy, the peanut butter, margarine, brown sugar and eggs.
Add dry ingredients.
Cover dough; chill 1 hour or overnight.
Shape 1 teaspoon dough around star, place on lightly-greased cookie... - 42.4441
Choco Mint Freeze
This Choco Mint Freeze is an obsession ! Try out this peppermint ice cream topped with vanilla wafers and bread crumbs and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Choco Mint Freeze are welcome ! - 41.8332
Choco-maple Frozen Dessert
Combine vanilla wafer crumbs and 1/4 cup melted butter.
Press into a lightly greased 8-inch square dish.
Cream 1/2 cup softened butter and powdered sugar, beating well.
Gradually add eggs and chocolate, beating well after each addition.
Spread mixture evenly... - 40.667
The chocolate honey nougat is prepared with sugar, honey and choco bits. Cooked together with egg whites and glucose, the choc honey nougats are filled with almonds and are frozen before serving. - 40.5866
Choco Butter Scotchies
1) In a large glass mixing bowl, blend the sugar and corn syrup together, cook in the microwave for 3 to 4 minutes until the mixture comes to a boil.
2) Stir in the peanut butter alongwith the cereal, blend well.
3) In a buttered 11 x 7-inch glass... - 38.8067
Choc Hazelnut Gateau
1. Beat egg whites in a bowl until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar and continue beating until stiff peaks form. Fold in hazelnuts.
2. Draw four 20 cm/8 in circles on nonstick baking paper and place on baking trays. Spread equal amounts of meringue on... - 38.7699
Choco Mallow Cookies
Cream shortening and sugar; beat in egg, vanilla and milk.
Sift dry ingredients together, then stir into creamed mixture.
Drop on greased cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 8 minutes.
Remove from oven and press 1/2 marshmallow, cut side down, into each... - 37.9959
1) Preheat oven to 400Â°F (200Â°C).
2) Mix together the butter and sugar until creamy, light and fluffy.
3) Combine the walnuts and vanilla and beat well into the mixture.
4) Sift together the flour and salt and add that as well.
5)... - 37.9476
Choco Peanut Yummies
Cream butter and shortening; add sugars and beat until light and fluffy.
Combine flour, soda, and salt; add to creamed mixture; mix well.
Drop dough by heaping teaspoonsful onto ungrcascd cookie sheets.
Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes. - 37.8025
Choco Surprise Cookies
Combine flour, baking powder, and cinnamon; set aside.
Combine peanut butter, butter, and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl; beat well at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Add eggs, beating well.
Gradually add dry ingredients, mixing well.
Chill dough at... - 36.7877
Heavenly Choco Hash
In a large pot, melt chocolate that has been cut into small pieces, over container of hot, not boiling, water.
Prepare a pan, 13x9 1/2 x 2 1/4 inches by placing long pieces of wax paper in bottom, across and length wise.
After chocolate has melted, put in... - 36.7569
Choc A Nut Drink
1) Use a pitcher to add all ingredients except ice cubes.
2) Stir all together to dissolve the cocoa and sugar.
3) Use 2 10-ounce glasses to fill with ice cubes.
4) Distribute the mixture evenly in each glass.
5) Serve at once. - 36.1519
Choco Mint Cups
1. Prepare chocolate pudding mix according to package directions.
2. Remove pan from heat.
3. Add miniature marshmallows and peppermint extract,
4. Stirring until marshmallows melt.
1. Spoon pudding into 6 dessert dishes.
2. Serve warm. - 33.7903
For Choc Lovers
• Line the sides of a PVC ring with chocolate sheet and the bottom with a dark sponge. Soak the sponge with sugar syrup and keep covered.
• Dark chocolate mousse: boil the first 3 ingredients. Add melted gelatin. Cool
• Add the dark melted chocolate and... - 33.7321
Choco Nut Balls
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl, and stir well.
Add butter and next 3 ingredients; stir well.
Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Shape into 1-inch balls, and chill an additional 30 minutes.
Place chocolate in top of a double boiler; bring water to a... - 32.3379
Choc-oat Logs (uncooked)
These delectable choc-oat logs are ideal to be served any time of the day. Delicious and filling, relish this all time favorite today! - 32.2642
Choco Mint Milk
1. In the container of an electric blender, mix cocoa mix, milk and mint extract and whirl at high speed until smooth
2. Pour into four individual glasses, top with a swirl of whipped cream and garnifh with a sprig of mint - 30.2139
Choco Peanut Floats
These Choco Peanut Floats are very compelling ! If you want to know what the best creamy blend of chocolate milk, vanilla ice cream and peanut butter with vanilla flavorings tastes like, just have this Choco Peanut Floats. Let me know what you think about... - 30.2132
Choco Crumble Squares
Choco Crumble Squares has a mouth watering taste. Choco Crumble Squares gets its taste from flour mixed with peanut butter and salt, flavored with chocolate morsels. Kids love this Choco Crumble Squares. - 29.7625
Choco Oat Drops
Place sugar, milk and butter in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Microwave 3 to 5 minutes or until mixture comes to a boil.
Stir in remaining ingredients until well blended.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper.
Refrigerate until firm. - 27.3155
Choc Coconut Crepes
Make the crepes using the French Crepe Batter.
Set aside and keep warm.
Melt the chocolate with the water and butter in a saucepan.
Gradually add the cream, stirring constantly.
Add the coconut and blend thoroughly.
Fill each crepe with the mixture. - 23.7535
Choco Nutty Pops
Prepare pudding mix according to package directions, except use the 2 1/4 cups of milk. Remove pudding from heat. Stir in peanut butter till combined.
Pour about 1/3 cup of pudding mixture into each paper cup. Cover each cup with foil. Make a small hole in... - 23.0437
Brandied Choco Late
For each serving, combine ingredients in a saucepan.
Heat, whipping until foamy.
Pour into preheated mug.
Top with whipped cream, if desired. - 22.4416
Just before serving:
Top each ladyfinger with a ribbon of whipped cream; sprinkle each with 4 semisweet-chocolate pieces; then sprinkle with cinnamon; refrigerate until served. - 21.3033
Because you need a lot of sugar and butter to maintain those fabulous breasts. - 19.664
Choco Recipes By Category