- » Chive Sauce
Chive Sauce Recipes
Chive sauce is a garlicky flavored condiment prepared using chive, which is the smallest vegetable in the species of onion family. This garlicky sauce is teamed with wide variety of foods and is sometimes used as a ... More »
New Potatoes With Parsley Chive Sauce
1) Under running water, was the potatoes
2) Using a peeler, peel a strip in the center of 1/2 inch thickness each
3) Into a pot of boiling water, place the potatoes and cook them till tender
4) Drain the potatoes into a colander
5) Into... - 44.3267
Swordfish With Chive Sauce
Blend sauce ingredients in a food processor fitted with a steel blade.
With the machine running, drizzle olive oil into the bowl until all oil has been added and the sauce is well blended.
Pour sauce into a bowl, cover, and refrigerate until ready to... - 41.2661
Haddock With Chive Sauce
Remove the skin from the haddock by inserting a sharp knife between the skin and the flesh and pushing gently in a downward direction, away from the tail.
Cut each skinned fillet in half.
Put the 4 pieces of fish in a dish and pour over the lemon juice.
Coat... - 40.903
Salmon With Cucumber Chive Sauce
1. Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil and spray the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Peel and finely chop the cucumber. Mince the bell pepper. Melt the margarine in a small saucepan.
3. In a small bowl, combine the melted margarine with 1... - 34.7686
Buttermilk Chive Sauce
1) In a small saucepan, add margarine to melt over low heat.
2) Add flour to stir in for 1 minute, until smooth.
3) Slowly pour in buttermilk.
4) Increase the heat to medium and continuously stir until the mixture gets thick and bubbly.
5) Add... - 34.4881
Corn With Chive Sauce
Using a sharp knife, cut off tips of corn kernels; carefully scrape cobs with dull edge of knife.
Combine corn, celery, pimiento, cheese, milk, salt, and pepper; mix well.
Tear off a 36x18-inch piece of heavy-duty foil.
Fold in half to make an 18-inch square;... - 31.8274
Trout With Chive Sauce
1. Dredge the trout with the seasoned flour and place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Spoon the melted butter over the fish.
2. Bake in a 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6 oven for about 10 minutes, basting frequently with the butter. Cook until the skin is crisp.... - 31.7155
Cardoon In Chive Sauce
Cardoon In Chive Sauce is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Cardoon In Chive Sauce is a dish that you will definetely love to share with your friends and family. - 29.1139
Almond Chive Sauce
1 In a food processor or blender, whirl 1/4 cup of the yogurt with the almonds, garlic, oil, vinegar, salt, and red pepperfor 15 seconds.
Using a rubberspatula, scrape down the sides of the work bowl; whirl 15 seconds longer.
2 Transferthe mixture to a small... - 28.4723
Parsley Chive Sauce
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat.
Add flour and mustard; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add milk; stir over medium heat until thickened.
Add remaining ingredients; stir until cheese melts. - 24.946
Cauliflower With Creamy Chive Sauce
Steam cauliflower, covered, over boiling water 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
In a small bowl combine yogurt, chives and mustard.
Blend well with wire whisk or fork.
Spoon over cooked cauliflower, allowing steam to heat sauce. - 24.653
Mustard Chive Sauce
In a small bowl stir together the mustard, the vinegar, the sugar, the salt, and 3 tablespoons water, making a smooth paste, and let the mixture stand, covered, for 10 minutes.
Transfer the mixture to the top of a double boiler set over barely simmering w - 20.2743
Philly Chive Sauce
Combine neufchatel cheese and milk in saucepan; stir over low heat until smooth.
Stir in remaining ingredients Serve over hot cooked potatoes, green beans, broccoli or asparagus - 18.4011
New Potatoes With Parsley Chive Sauce
Wash potatoes; peel a 1/2-inch strip around center of each potato.
Cook potatoes in boiling water 15 to 20 minutes or until tender; drain.
Serve with Parsley-Chive Sauce - 12.9416
Chive Sauce Recipes By Category